Tere Pyaar ka-ZaYa OS

Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello guys.Back with another ZaYa Oneshot.Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes..haven't proof read.Hope you'll like it 😊

To say Aaliya was annoyed is an understatement.She was on her bed tangled with her hot husband.His legs were on hers and his arms rested on her waist.She had tried to get up but he didn't allow her to by tightening his hold on her much to her dismay.Her stupid example of a husband had kept her up all night.Irritated she again tried to push him off her.

Zain groaned.

"Mamu ki Bhaanji sone do na."

She gritted her teeth.First he didn't let her sleep all night and now he isn't letting her go.

"Zain!!!!" she yelled only to hear his chuckle.

Her anger rose to another level if that is even possible.

"What's so funny Zain?" she asked while giving him a murderous look.

Zain was happy that looks couldn't kill because judging by the look his sweet wife was giving him he should already be in heaven or hell if those places even existed he thought while smirking.

He moved his body so as to face her.He moved closer and hispered in her ear.

"I like it when you cry out my name" he had said before grazing his teeth on my ear.Events of last night flashed in front of my eyes and I could feel my cheeks burning.He was grinning by now and had that mischievious glint in his eyes which makes my knees weak.His lips were curled upwards forming a smirk which made it even harder to look at him.He moved closer placing his lips on my forehead and said "I love it when you blush."I could feel tingles all over my body.He crashed his lips on mine..I forgot about everything as I closed my eyes.I kissed him back matching his urgency..our tounges danced with each other as I felt warmth grow in pit of my stomach.After what seemed like an eternity we pulled back breathing heavily.I could feel his intense gaze on me.When I looked into his chocolate brown orbs I could see pain,regret,anger,sorrow in them along with tears.He hugged me fiercely and said

"I'm so so sorry Aaliya.Mere ek galti ke wajah se tumhe itna kuch sehna pada..mere wajah se hum dono ne apne zindagi ke 12 mahine tanhaaiye aur dard mein bitaaye..Mein apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karunga Aaliya.Mein yeh sab kabhi nahi bhoolunga."..with that he broke into tears..I kissed tears off his face while whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

He did this everyday..He had apologized to me every single day since we have got back together.He had promised me that he'll never forget all the pain that I have suffered.He had said he's selfish and he'll never let me go ever.I was glad that he is.I had forgiven him long back.How could I not?This man had done anything and everything to gain her love back.This man had made her fall in love with him all over again.He had promised me the day I had taken him back that he will apologize to me everyday and she'll not stop him from doing so.It'll not let him forget all the pain and sufferings they went though even if he wanted to.It'll not let him hurt her even in his dreams or do something so reckless that would endanger his relationship with her.It has been more than one year since that day and he had kept his promise.I smiled.I smiled remembering the small test lying in our bathroom cabinet with two lines.His confused face made me grin .I hugged him will all my might..After breaking the hug I pecked his lips and said

"Kitkit mujhe tumhe kuch.."I was cut off as his lips crashed into me..he rolled me over without breaking our contact until I was beneath him.I pulled blanket over us before getting lost into another world with the man whom I loved with all my being.He had made slow,sweet love to me.I closed my eyes.

"Shukriya Allah" was all she said before drifting into sleep using his chest as her pillow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome dear!
Loved it!
Very well written!
Keep writing!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its beautiful and romantic.keep writing more.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing ...
Very nyc :)
Keep writing !!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
That was beautiful
very well written