Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
You have no idea! Last week was watchable but this week again.. same old. But what can I do, since I have started.. I need to finish. Just pray it does not extend.. Not sure how to handle that..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After weeks I've finally enjoyed a ST episode even if it was slow.. also really liked Mahira's acting this episode. Felt it was one of her best work from the drama so far.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Wanted to add, script/character wise Sadqay has been a mess but overall the performances, and the music has been great. Ehtesham has done a good job as a director with this one-dimensional script.
Usman. thumbnail
It was a pretty slow episode and the background music was so loud that it was difficult to comprehend what Mahira was saying.
I liked the fact that writer has maintained the sanity in Shano's character. She knew about Khalil & Humera all along.. and the way she caught both of them off-guard was interesting.

I've mentioned this earlier that this has to be Mahira's best performance.. but the only problem I have is, she does not look like 15 y/o from any angle.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is 15 ..yaaa Allah ..der bacha wala ages spoiled everything lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

It was a pretty slow episode and the background music was so loud that it was difficult to comprehend what Mahira was saying.
I liked the fact that writer has maintained the sanity in Shano's character. She knew about Khalil & Humera all along.. and the way she caught both of them off-guard was interesting.

I've mentioned this earlier that this has to be Mahira's best performance.. but the only problem I have is, she does not look like 15 y/o from any angle.

Lol FINALLY we agree on something...given how PATHETIC the characterization of this show is...only Shania character mks sense n mahira has done a tremendous job from Epi 1...

Originally posted by: brainychild92

^hahaha.. 2 more episodes INSHAALLAH

say what? kal tak to ek hi thi :S
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Agree Usman. Writer should've changed the ages keeping in mind Mahira as Shano.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me what Shano was talking about chowtha beta, and with Khalil expression.. I couldn't understand 😕
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Can someone please tell me what Shano was talking about chowtha beta, and with Khalil expression.. I couldn't understand 😕

Khalil always assumed that he was AR's oldest son, whereas he is inayat's first husband's youngest son.