Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Ohh.. well I hope so! 😊Cz Khalil sahabs serials are sometimes streched too much!

i know, i swear two weeks ago there were only 26.. lol
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i know, i swear two weeks ago there were only 26.. lol

πŸ˜† Omg... Then there is no point looking at wiki thenπŸ˜† It will keep change anyway🀣
At the end theyll show Rasheeda as the nnocent one! What a weird drama
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know I can't believe they will get to portray women in such a shameless way in any show...first rasheeda and then humeira..even guys aren't shown being so despo n shameless...I can't believe it's wriiten by khalil sir who has written such amazing characters n dialogues n screenplay like pyaare afzal n even the recent yousuf has a good screenplay n nice dialogues
this show is kinda vulgar

Lol such despos πŸ˜†

wait a min.. this show is a true story right?! So that means Rasheeda n Humera's vulgarity happened in real life too?? taubaahh
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You guys should really visit true rural Punjab the gaoon's.. . There was a lot of vulgarity even then πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Inayet played a deep vamp role which caused Rasheeda and AR wedding and Inayet get married to AR.
I believe at the end Rasheeda will come clean for the past, but no matter what her current lust for AR is not justifiable!!!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Neel_M]I think Inayet played a deep vamp role which caused Rasheeda and AR wedding and Inayet get married to AR.
I believe at the end Rasheeda will come clean for the past, but no matter what her current lust for AR is not justifiable!!!!
[/QUOTE]
She lamed the girl, like anyone else would do at the time.. she never took in consideration her age.

It would've been fine if she married anyone else and even then if AR did not marry Sheeda.. but the fact that Inayat isolated her too and took revenge by marrying her ex, Rasheeda couldn't take.

But yeah, given any angle, her present behavior is not justified. Her not wanting her kid married [not including having the boy beaten to death] is but not her lusty behavior with her ex/present jija/ random man
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh khatam nahi hua ab tak πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
^hahaha.. 2 more episodes INSHAALLAH
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi bhi POORI TWO EPISODES r left ?? 😲 I wonder how u ppl r still watching it πŸ˜†
It has THE MOST ridiculous characters i have ever seen !!! -___-