Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
for those who saw last weeks episode, does Shanno's "heartfelt" story justify Rasheeda?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

for those who saw last weeks episode, does Shanno's "heartfelt" story justify Rasheeda?

No way
Usman. thumbnail
Last epi was somewhat better than prev episode.
And I liked how Shanno was trying to cover up the 'acts' of her mother in her larakpan
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Last epi was somewhat better than prev episode.
And I liked how Shanno was trying to cover up the 'acts' of her mother in her larakpan

It was like she was consoling herself by giving reasons about her mother's ishq 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail

When Shanno says,

I was telling him that "mom ne bachon ko nahi itne pyar se paala jitney unhe apne mohabbat ko paala hai" perhaps it is wishful thinking but there was like a realization on Rasheeda's face... like perhaps her madness has effected others lives...

personally, I do not think it justifies Rasheeda at all, but i read lots of review were there is new understanding of her character.. i can sort of get it, especially after inayat says we only remember the mishaps caused by others, done to us. it made me think that maybe inayat had said some things to rushed after getting married to abdul rahman... or maybe when she kicked her out the first time, to make her think that her marriage was a planned revenge... This does not mean I condone what she has done and will possibly do...

anyways, I just wanted to know what the forum thinks..

Personally I liked this episode more than last weeks.. hope they don't mess it up this week..lol
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

It was like she was consoling herself by giving reasons about her mother's ishq 😆

to what extent a daughter will go to in order to keep her mother's respect intact

Personally i think she was justifying her self for kicking him out; this way he is kept busy and can't go to anyone else. At the same time he wouldn't come back either.
Usman. thumbnail
The way I see the situation is that Inayat first husband wasn't a good man. He kind of molested Rasheeda. Rasheeda's fault was that she let him molest him for some luxuries which she wouldn't get otherwise. I am not defending her but she was pretty young at that time.
Inayat could have covered up for Rasheeda since she knew she will be getting married to Abdur Rehman but she chose to let the secret out as a result Rasheeda's marriage gets called off. But why on earth she had to marry Abdur Rehman??
I also find Abdul Rehman at fault.. there has been constant mention of a hotel room.. So, even he was taking full advantage of Rasheeda's larakpan.
I am not at all defending Rasheeda but just pointing out that others have also been at fault.
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg.. this serial is seriosuly going nowhere...
Seriosuly.. wasnt that Rasheedas cheapness enough, that Humeira started? Grrr... My heart goes out for poor Shano!

Does anyone know how many episodes there are left?
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Omg.. this serial is seriosuly going nowhere...

Seriosuly.. wasnt that Rasheedas cheapness enough, that Humeira started? Grrr... My heart goes out for poor Shano!

Does anyone know how many episodes there are left?

two or 3

i think there are only 27 epis (according to wiki)
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

two or 3

i think there are only 27 epis (according to wiki)

Ohh.. well I hope so! 😊Cz Khalil sahabs serials are sometimes streched too much!