Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This spoiler is confusing.
Firstly is it Rehan or Rehman chacha?

Zain has given everything to Fahad ,I don't think he fail his 3rd challenge Aalia too has told him before to give his share to Fahad..

Aalia too will be happy .

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Beintehaa,Zain will think alot, Suraiya and Zarina will instigate him even more that they are sure he will choose Aaliya over his brother and mother (We play Zain's dilemma). Rehaan will tell Aaliya that she is being very tough on Zain since he can see how much he loves her and give her advice that she is lucky to find someone who really loves her. True love is hard to find and he will tell his story that he found a wrong partner who cheated him and never loved him and will tell her to reconcile with Zain.

Aaliya will tell him that he has put her through lot of grief. Zain will finally come and will tell Aaliya that Dhaba is her's legally and (we show in flash back that Zain gives names everything belonging to him in Fahaad's name and ask him to leave the Dhaba alone) Out of Flash ...

Aaliya will tell him that he again worked for his convenience , Zain will tell he has not left his family...

P.S: As Per Provided By Our Source (On 9th Sept'14) For The Telecast On 12th Sept'14.

About these ads
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zain giving all his property to Fahad and asking him to leave the Dhaba alone means he chose Aaliya over his family but i guess he wud pretend that he chose his family
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs bt its confusing rehan wife cheated him I dn't think so it must be rehman chacha bt I want rida to be alive as tatz the only way we cn get rid of ths khan family
n aliya again doubting zain why she is doing the same mistake as zain has done.😕
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank god is rehan ne kuch toh acha kia :p
bt 1 thing i didnt get it was rida nt a nice person?
Btw tfs gauri :)
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im sure its Rehman chacha not Rehan..poor Zain he gives everything to that idiot Fahad who will be a easy prey for Zarina.
Aliya is just being unreasonable now...I understand she is hurt very badly but she is doing the same mistake Zain did so how is she any better.Zain heart turned in to stone after he nd he's mom wer tortured by police and then losing he's dad.not once did he think Can my Aliya do this...now Aliya is doing the same.Zain has always stood by her against hes mom she herself said he is the worlds best shauhar but now all she remembers the Zain who gave her talakh.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So going by the promo Aaliya says either give me the dhaba legally or take the dhaba and you and your family leave my life forever.
There is no way he will leave Aaliya and let her dhabba be taken so he has to pacify his family who want the land. So by giving his share to Fahad he is doing just that.

So he wont be choosing his family over Aaliya which is what she wants. He is going to keep both parties happy by handing over his property.

Very smart but I agree with what people are saying Fahad is so weak that Zarina and Bilal will attack him for the property.

I'm just worried about the third challenge just like everyone else I don't mind if they instigate the RM but hopefully she won't get married to Rehan at the last moment.

Thanks for sharing
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I would not mind if it's Rehan as his wife would be alive but again I feel it's Rehman chacha and I love Zain for how he will handle this :)
I was feeling that in this track Zain will loose his family as well not for Aaliya but because of the family's deeds.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So yes my guess was correct its Zarina who is doing all this..but i dont think Fahaad wud burn down the dhaba..its obviously gonna be Bilal..Zarina's lal
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago