Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rehmaan chacha asking aaliya to reconcile is actually possible..coz ya zarina cheated him and never cared bout him wheres rida is dead and rehaan loved her and all..so ya may be its rehman chacha
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls post it her
Not openin ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe...it wud b gr8 if its Rehman chacha making Aliya understand.But if its Rehan,dey better get Rida back.Dis wud b perfect ending 2 Rehan & his family's exit.Bachchon ko ammi bhi mil jaayegi
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im jus gna wait how all this playz out n fahad is stupid

to be honest i dnt care who tells aliya bt i want my zaya bk tgther thts it...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,its Rehan or Rehman chacha its confusing but now Zain name his property to Fahad name now what he will do.he also not going to leave his family is he going to give up?
whole article is confusing better to wait for episode now.
-Jharna- thumbnail
I hope it's Rehan๐Ÿ˜ƒ I read a similar spoiler on Beintehaan FB page and even that said Rehan...so I hope Rida is alive ๐Ÿ˜†
If it's actually Rehman chacha and not Rehan, then all my excitement will go to the bawdi๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ

And may be Zain tells Aaliya that only she is his family now..so that's how he chose family...

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Its quiet confusing!!
First of all I think its nt rehaan, its rehmaan chacha!!
And secondly if u see, atlast it says zain didnt leave his family still!! ๐Ÿ˜• so doesnt dat mean he failed challenge 3?!!
And on top of dis...zain giving all his shares to fahad!! I dont have issues coz fahad ll badly ditched by zarina n bilal, n den finally it ll be aliya who ll bring dem out of dis dilemma or I should say zaya!!
Plus zain ll nt be completely on roads!! So he ll be wid aliya working in dhabba!! Lol kya promotion hai MKB owner!! ๐Ÿ˜† bt it ll be only wen aliya ll forgive n accept back in her lyf!!
Plus on top of dis, if really its happening lyk dat... den I ll prefer let zain to work hard, find a good job, let him know hw aliya struggles to make dis dhabba!! Bt I guess before it goes to such condition, zain n aliya ll come to know abut zarina n bilal!!

Bt TBH, I dont blv on spoilers, so lets e8 for actusl epi!! Coz the spoilers r always misleading!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think members are right, its Rehman it fits the story he told Zain and given the previews for tonight's episode I can see him trying to talk to Aaliya about giving Zain another chance. Rehman seems to be the new pillar in ZaYa's lives which makes sense given his connection them
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really now feel bad for Zain,he definitely lie to Aliya about chose his family becz he give everything in Fahad name.he know with this he will be lose third challenge now what he will do?
he not going to give up for sure is he now going to work permanently in Aliya dhaba so that he can stay near her!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
edwebllalover9 wait n see hw the epi cums out