Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow what a well wisher mr khan😡 dont you dare to use brother word for zain again mr.khan
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is no difference between ShaLam and Suri now.they are also pathetic like her stupid people.when ZaYa will be reunion i want them to go away from their pathetic family.if mamu is there now he would give a lesson those crap people.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... Lots of drama ahead... wait and watch guys..
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*head desk* Wot to say?Spoiler or Promo?Wot to believe?1 thing I believe- Kill Rehan
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My head is rolling.Today epi was good but scared to see tomorrows epi.Wat rehan would hve said to Aalia.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Spoilers are giving me a headache especially since some have turned out to be false. There was no Bilal and Shazia date, no hunger strike by Aaliya and there were claims that ZaYa would not meet today which were all proven wrong. Hopefully this one is the latest.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In Beintehaa, Rehaan will not tell Aaliya that he had come there to propose her and will advice her to remember that Zain has given her lots of Pain . Zain will find out that Fahaad was after the Dhaba attack. he will fire Fahaad who will tell him that he use taking eveything personally because Aaliya was involved. Zain will stop himself from raising hand at Fahaad. Suraiya will tell Zain to behave himself.

Aaliya will pack her bags and will tell Shabana and Gulum that they will not live in Hyderabad anymore because Zain has come. Before Zain will reach they will leave. Aaliya wants to leave and Shabhana will give her a reality check that all these days she claimed that she has moved on but actually she is still affected by Zain. How many times she will run and hide from the him and why doesn"t she deal with her feelings and actually move Emotionally so that she doesn't have to run.
REHAN BRAINWASHING ALIYA???😡
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but tht rafeeq guy was supposed 2 be thr 4 2mnths..n i guess evn he'll turn negative also..sum spoilers r true n sum r not let c wht happns 2mmrw..
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs! but im just going to wait and watch, i doubt this is true though
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

but tht rafeeq guy was supposed 2 be thr 4 2mnths..n i guess evn he'll turn negative also..sum spoilers r true n sum r not let c wht happns 2mmrw..

Rafeek. seems to be good.The spoiler is nt alway's rite.