plz cont soon
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking forward to the chapter Astha :)
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg astha, I really wanted something likw this to happen, I am so happy ur gonna write it , ab jaldi se update karo chotu🤗
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon...teaser was awesomeee
And thanks for pm
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plz do continue soon
plz pm me
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aastha sounds interesting !!!
Update jaldi karna 😆 and don't forget to PM me 😃😃
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aastha, sounds interesting!
Update this soon :D
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting
luking forward to d 1st part
beautifull concept
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh astha teaser Is damn good!
hell excited to read the next part!
update soon!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks guyzz for such an awesome response I am overwhelmed with the response 😳 I was hell shocked when I saw that my story crossed 1000+ plus views😲😛 I am lliterally on cloud nine😳 butmy this chapter is a complete crap I myself don't know that what I have written😕😆 and don't think after today's mindblowing Episode anyone will like my crap then also thought to post it😆 this chapter is dedicated to Dayan (ZayaShiz) she left if😭 but this chapter is not for u becoz I miss u or something like that I hate u😡 this is just your farewell gift...Ohkk now enough of my bakbak😆
Narrator's POV
Zain and Aliya are ready to leave to complete mamu's dream project.In the afternoon both reached the airport on time.Aliya wore something like this.
Zain was shocked to see aliya wearing jeans top.They sat in the flight.Aliya sat in her seat but Zain was standing.His seat was booked beside Aliya and he did not wanted sir beside Aliya due to some obvious reasons. He was trying to find an empty because he knew if the airhostess came he had to sit beside Aliya.
Zain's POV
Chahe Kch bhi ho jaye I will never sit beside this Aliya Zai...Ghulam Haider.I was trying to arrange a seat for me but no one was ready to get up from there place. Suddenly a airhostess came told me to sit beside Aliya but I refused.Aliya sit in a flight. Urghh...why this girl is hell bent on destroying my life. The airhostess told me thatthe told me to sit beside Aliya but I refused.Aliya taunted me that I don't know how sit in a flight. Urghh...why this girl is hell bent on destroying my life. The airhostess warned me that if I will not sit told me to sit beside Aliya but I refused.Aliya taunted me that I don't even know how sit and behave in a flight. Urghh...why this girl is hell bent on destroying my life. The airhostess warned me that no other place is empty I will have to sit beside Aliya otherwise they will throw me out from the flight.I Had to sit beside Aliya. Now we are going to take off. I hope this flight journey ends as soon as possible.
Aliya's POV
Urghh...What does he thinks of himself I am not dyeing to sit beside me...Idiot.I have come here only for mamu. I closed my eyes and had flashbacks of those beautiful days spent with mamu and Zain. Tears starterd flowing from eyes as I thought about those golden moment. I tried to hide my tears but Zain came to know that I am crying and have me a handkerchief to me so that I can wipe my tears. I know he still loves me but is not ready to accept that fact. It's okk now I have learned to live without him all thanks to Rehan. He cares for me like a brother cares for her sister.
Zain POV
I don't know why she is crying and I don't even care let her cry. Then also I offered her handkerchief not because I care but just for sake of "Humanity".She fall asleep in my shoulders. I wanted to wake her but she looked like an angle while sleeping and I know she had not slept peacefully from a long time. She looked so innocent
sleeping I was mesmerized by her beauty. She was blabbering something while sleeping. I decided to ignore her but couldn't control myself and went closer to her "Mamu plzz come back I really miss u very much no one trusts me here not even Zain", she said innocenly while sleeping.
Narrators POV
At that very moment Zain felt that Aliya is innocent but it was just that his ego came in between and he remembered the promise that he made to Surraiya that's why he failed to notice Aliya's pain, how much she was suffering. He ignored her dark circles beneath her eyes. He just remembered one thing how much
he and his mother has suffered in that police station and how he lost his father. He thought all this happened because of Aliya.

Aliya's POV
"Oh madam hotel chalne ka irada hair ya hi ya phir pura din raise hi flight mein sona hai", Zain was trying to awake me. Huh...??We were going to hotel by car that hotel was Fahad bhai booked for us.I was confused.I found my head in Zain's shoulder.I guess I fell asleep in his shoulders.Finally we reached the hotel.
Zain's POV
Uff...this girl...she can't even get up herself I shouted on more than 100 times to get up
then also she was sleeping...She is the real sleeping beauty.I was very annoyed and the whole car journey was a silent one.More than that silence her presence killed me.I am glad that we finally reached hotel.
Narrators POV
They reached the hotel.The receptionist told Zain and Aliya that they have to stay in the same room because all rooms are booked.Zain was very angry he told anyhow he want another room empty.They both can't stay in same room.The receptionist said that they are husband and wife so what's the problem.Zain was not able to say anything after that.He told Aliya that he will stay in that room.
Aliya's POV
Now it's to much I will not allow Zain to hurt me again."Zain's what is your problem", I said angrily.What do you think of yourself you are not only the one who is suffering or is sad becoz of mamu's death.I am also very sad I am also suffering from the same pain. I did not filed the complaint.Why will I file the complain.I shouted on the top of my lungs.You atleast have mami and Fahad bhai with you.I am all alone and whatever might happen I will stay in that room if u don't want to stay there go where ever you want to but I will definitely stay there.Tears rolled down my cheeks.I was feeling very weak and I fainted.
Zain's POV
She was weeping badly.I felt that she innocent and she is also suffering from the same pain.My heart was shouting from inside that she is innocent but my mind and ego refused to belive it.It was her signature only she has betrayed me she was the one who filed the complain and killed my dad.She fainted I had to take her to the room.Uunfortunately we had to stay in the same room.I made her sleep on the bed.I made a row of cushions and slept in the opposite direction.We slept in the same way we used to sleep before our confession.
Narrators POV
Whole night they kept kicking each other.It was like their old days of nikah had returned back.After 3 months they slept together and came so close to each other.But both were still unaware of what is going to happen tomorrow.The hotel where they stayed was in danger and even their lives
Ufff now I end...chota tha...??agar tha bhai then I can't do anything becoz main issue Bada hi likh sakti😆 next chapter maybe isse bada ho Sakta hai if I got good reviews though this chapter is not worthed😛 sorry for the grammatical errors and typo mistakes but yeh to hona hi tha becoz I didn't read it again I am very lazy🥱 and Maine yeh chapter apne mobile se update kiya Isliye I am sure bahut share errors honge😆 feel free to criticize😊 rotten eggs and tomatoes are welcomed😆😛
Ps Pms will be sent tomorrow

Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago