It was amazing...!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!
------------------------------
"Ek baar jo main commitment kar di...
Uske baad toh main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti "
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update!!!!👏👏👏amazingly written 👍🏼...truly loved it...❤️ty so much for d pm..
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANN!!!
What was that ... i mean it was superb...juz tooo good..
i luved d dialogues ... n sad that Aaliya got hit by a car but this will 4 sure bring them close..
n i loved tis dialogue " nahi Aaliya..yeh Akhri Alvida nahi hai--tumhe mere paas lautna hoga--kyunki yeh mamu ka bete iss mamu ki bhanj ke bina adhura hai...kyunki hum Zain aur Aaliya hai..hum ek doosre se kabhi jooda nahi ho sakte hai..yeh humari alkri alvida Nahi hai,Aaliya Zain Abdullah..."
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya...

ANN!!!

What was that ... i mean it was superb...juz tooo good..
i luved d dialogues ... n sad that Aaliya got hit by a car but this will 4 sure bring them close..
n i loved tis dialogue " nahi Aaliya..yeh Akhri Alvida nahi hai--tumhe mere paas lautna hoga--kyunki yeh mamu ka bete iss mamu ki bhanj ke bina adhura hai...kyunki hum Zain aur Aaliya hai..hum ek doosre se kabhi jooda nahi ho sakte hai..yeh humari alkri alvida Nahi hai,Aaliya Zain Abdullah..."

Thank u sooo much..and Beintehaa and Zaya is my source of inspiration...😊
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update
Loved it
The emotions were portrayed so beautifully
Bought tears in my eyes
Continue soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To all those who don't comment,please do..because am in dire need of all the feedback i can get.My exams will begin from 1st september,so am trying to complete this for you all.happy reading..!
CHAPTER 6: TUM YAHIN HO..

"Woh meri biwi hai!Agar Aaliya ko kuch ho gaya toh main app logo ko chodunga nahi..--"
"Mr.Abdllah--aap pehle mujhe chodiye--"the senior consultant neurosurgeon tried to free himself from Zain's vice like grip.
"ZAIN! " "ZAin--unhe chodd do-Zain!" Fahaad and Rehaan interjected and wrested him away.
"Dekhiye Mr.Abdullah I won't make any false promises,because the only thing that I can assure you is that we'll try our best.."
"Zain-tum mere saath ao-tumhe abhi bhi puri sachchayi nahi pata hai..'
"Sachchayi jaanke main kya karuga Rehaan---already bauhat der ho chuki hai.."
"Aaliya ke liye"Zain looked at him with bloodshot eyes."haan Zain,maine zimmedari li thi Aaliya ji ki begunahi sabke saamne lane ki...you'll have to listen..Zain.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It was easy for the doctors so say that they would try their best.that there was ableak chance of her survival-at least there was a chance.It was easy for his cohorts to console him,easy for the strangers to show him pity.it was easy for them,because they were not living in fear of losing their love-their life,the reason behind their bleak existance.he was huddled in one of the chairs in front of the operation theatre,his eyes fixed on the double doors,fearing that the harbinger of death would come out of them any moment,bearing the news...that would break his world apart once again...His conversation with rehaan was constantly playing in his mind and evrytime it did,he wished he had given her a hance to explain herself,wished he had heard her end of the story,believed in her the way he had promised he would,he wish he could salvage his marriage and save her life...
"Zain woh police complaint Nafeesa ne file ki thi,aur woh cylinder blast-woh ek accident nahi,saazish thi..unhone Aaliya ji ke ammi-abbu ko bataya ki iske peeche tum dono-matlaab,tumhara aur Mrs.Surraiya Abdullah ho.KAgzaat toh ghulam saab ne hi banwaye the,kyun Nafeesa ke bato se laga ki Aaliya Barkat me safe nahi hai.Dhoka tumhare saath nahi Zain,Aaliya ke saath hua tha..she was tricked into signing the papers..aur rahi baat Osman Saab ke0toh unani medicine withdraw kar lene tum logo ki sabse badi galathi ..Aaliya gunegaar nahi hai,Zain-but I guess its too late.."

"Par Zain ek baat yaad rakhna-aisa na ho ki jab tumhe saari sachchayi pata chale tab bauhat der ho jaye-aur mei itni door chali jao ki kabhi laut na pao.."
"
AALIYAAA..'" His voice reverberated through the hallowed corridor of the hospital...he looked around ,some bystanders were looking at him incredulously,his own family was standing afew feet away-clearly distraughted and he wa s there,slowly drowning in an abyss of datkness ,which had been so familiar to him,before she had come into his life..

"Pata nahi Zain yeh humari akhri alvida hai ya nahi..."
"Agar hua toh bhi mujhe kuch farq nahi padega.."

SHe had begged him,pleaded with him not to end their relationship,not to give her the third talaaq,to save the last vestige of their marriage,but he never listened to her, never acknowedged the night that they had spent together-labelling it as amistake,he had once again broken her mercilessly,shattered her ,yet she had accepted it...but at that time he never knew that her words would actually come true...

"Haan Zain-mat do mujhe talaaq! Tumhe mujhse nafraat hai na- toh main chali jaongi-bauhat door,itni door ki main chahu toh bhi laut na pao-par Zain please yeh talaaq mat do--Khuda ke waaste mat do yeh talaaq,sab kuch khataam h jayega Zain...Sab kuch.."

"Sab kuch khataam,ho chuka hai..Aliya..Sab kuch.."Today he let his tears fall freely,he let them out of their cages,the tears which he had locked up in his heart,since his father's death.How much he wished his father was there with him,with all his answers.Zain closed his eyes,hoping that when he'd wake up ,she'd still be there...

Khilengi jahaan.. bahaarein sabhi
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Rahengi jahaan.. humaari wafa
Mujhe tu wahaan.. paayega
Milunga main iss tarah, waada raha
Rahunga sang main sada, waada raha
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina!

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai mere bina
Tujhe jeena hai, haan mere bina!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Inside the OR)
"Guys hold the CPR!Bring me the paddles.."
"Puch epi.charge to 200.."
"Charhed!". "CLEAR"
"Charge to 250."
"Charged." "CLEAR!"her body jolted once again.She had crashed for the second time,for the second time it was a flatline and for the second time the doctors had been able to resuscitate her...
Between saving lives,cuts and suture,between life and death,and the place in between,time fleets away very fast,but outside the OO,beyond the red line that demarcates it from the rest,on the other side of the glass doors,time stops on its track for many...

If you miss the train i'm on..
You will know that I am gone..
You can hear the whistle blows ..a hundred miles..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was alive.She was stille btreathing and her pulsaing heart was an assurance to his tormented mind.he was immobilised by the fear of losing her to death for forever.It was not just egret,but an emptiness in his heart which seemed bigger,the pounding in his head more painful than any other physical pain,the fear in his heart which had sucked the life out of him...
She was sleeping.they had said that she was sleeping and she would wake up in a few hours if everything wnet according to the pla.he was alone in the the neuro ICU.She was lying in front of him,wrapped up in bandages,wires and tubes.She would be alright once the critical post-OP phase got over-he believed them,when there was nothing left to cling onto.And that is when his glimmer of hope got crushed as she crashed..he had paged the doctors and nurses,they had come, but it was too late-beyond repairable,beyond everyone's control and now she was sleeping once again...the ventilator was breathing for her.The constant beeping ,the wooshing sound of the ventillator and his own shallow breathing was the only sound amidst the suffocating silence of the room..and silence was all that he would get becasue she had slipped into a coma...
Death is like a lurking shadow in the dark,it crawls under the bed and he's always there..following her and the close he gets to her,the faster he'll make her his onw...
The pain that once burned like a fire faded away to an icy numbness.black filled the edges of her inner vision and the only thing she could hear in the darkness was the memories of the past,somones's whispers and jolts of cyrrent that surged through herbody,some more unknown voices and surely they could tell that it was too late for her to be saved...

Zain placed his head beside her hand on the bed and closed his eyes.they were together once again.That was all he needed,all that he had ever wanted,even while hating her.She was there with him..they'd always be together..they were together for once and for all...

Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho
Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho

Meri har soch me, meri har baat me
Mere ehsaas me, mere jazbaat me
Tum hi tum ho
Tum har kahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho

Tumne chhoda hai kab saath mera
Thaame ho aaj bhi hath mera
Koi manzil koi rehguzar ho
Aaj bhi tum mere humsafar ho
Jaaun chaahe jahaan tum wahin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho

Please read and comment,and if you like it then please stae why you've liked it.Your feedback is need for continuation.thanks a lot.next update coming soon..

From
Ann
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First! And tht was once agn...im speechless AGAIN!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superbbb update👏👏👏...perfectly written👍🏼...pain,grief,emotions,everything is superbly portrayed⭐️ ..loved it❤️..ty so much for d pm..