Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Too late again?😭😭
So sorry dear!
Really emotional... Made me cry!
The emotionalism is in the air as I also wrote something really 'emotional' just yesterday.
Also dear I am really sorry if I won't be able to comment on your update next time.
Its a really tough task to 'type' in my phone. So I just read the updates.
So the next time you update, please send me a pm.
I may not be able to comment... But will surely read it and comment later on.
Really awesome part. Continue soon!

Lots of love,
-Tanya.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
very well written
totally loved it
ty so much for d pm
waiting for d next part...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome as always ...love each and everg wrd do continue
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Senior member banne ki khushi me..aap sabke liye..hazir hai..chapter 5...
HAppy Reading and thanks everyone for supporting me throughout this journey!

CHAPTER 5 :AKHRI ALVIDA..

Pain.You just have to ride it out.Hope it goes away on its own.Hope the wound that caused it heals.No easy answer.You just breathe deep and wait for it to subside.Most of the time it can be managed,but soemtimes the pain gets to you when you least expect it.Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up.Pain ,you just have to fight through,because the truth is you can't outrun it,life always creates more for you.
Too often the thing you want the most is the one you can't have.Desires leave us heartbroken.It wears us out.Desires can wreak your life.But tough as wanting something can be,the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.
It was a new day in Mumbai.It was just 5 am in the morning and the city was already buzzing and pulsating with life and they were standing once again in front of each other,probably the last time as husband and wife.It was her last day as AAliya Zain Abdullah,and by evening severing all ties for once and for all she would once again become Aaliya Ghulam Haider.it was her last day as mamu ki bhanji,or as mallika e zain -it was their last day,nd they were standing outside the gate of Mumbai Airport,waiting to go their seperate ways.
Zain and Aaliya wondered how their life would change after that evening.Would they still be the same person that they were before?Would the pain and desolation and hope for survival become better after that evening? Zain Abdullah enraged by her betrayl and actions had wanted her out of his and wanted his freedom back.He wondered if he would really be free,if freedom would actually mean anything without her?She never realised when the treacherous tears had made their way out of her eyes,as their life slowly played in front of her eyes..
Their first meeting.
Their nikaah.
their kit-kit.
Their second nikaah.
Their date.
Their confession.
Their kiss.
Their first night together. and a series of otehr events which had marked their life and like a indelible ink left imprints on their minds.He was about to walk.SHe had so many things left to say.How could he just tell her to meet at noon for he third talaaq?"Zain!please-mujhe chod kar mat jao.."
"Kyun na jao Aaliya-kuch kene,karne ya sunne ke liye baaki reh gayaa hai kya?Kyu kys tumne aisa..?"
"Zain tumne mujhe bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya--maine police me complaint nahi likhwaye..nahi main mau ke maaut ke liye zimmedaar hoon..mere vishwaas karo Zain..."
"Tumpe aitbaar karke maine meri zindagi ki sabse badi galathi kar di he..Aaliya Ghulam Haider.."He was about to walk away ,but she stopped him.."Main chali jaa rahi hoon tumhe chodkar--taki tumhe aazaadi de saku,chali jaa rahi hoon,taki tum kisi aur ke saath kush reh sako,taki woh tumhe kush rak sakhe..taki tum phirse shuruwaad kar sako..Par jaane se pehle -socha tha ki tumhe saab kuch batakar jao--main hi galath thi"She furiously wiped her tears away.."Par Zain sirf ek baath yaad rakhna-aisa na ho ki tumhe jab sachhayi paata chale tab bauhat der ho jaye-main itni door chali jao,ki kabhi laaut na pao..Paata nahi ki yeh humari akhri alvida hai ya nahi--"he cut ehr off.."Akhri Alvida hua toh bhi usse farq nahi padega mujhe.." A faint sad smile crept up her face,Aaliya took in adeep breath.."Pata hai mujhe Zain..." her hands raised and she left a fleeting touch on his cheeks.."Khuda Haafiz.."she turned and started walking away...
He watched her retreating form,but the ringing of his phone brought him out of his trance..."haan bolo RRehaan..Kya?.. ...
Aaliya was walkig the road ahead of her shadowed by the impenetrble darkness.Her legs were wobbly,her tears were blurring her vision,pain was licking her open wounds, grief and emptiness a ticking bomb insode her...her mind not registering the fact that he'd be ending everything that they had shared with his own hands..She was walkinh and that is when she felt a huge blow that knocked her off her balance,lifting ehr afew feet abouve the ground.."ZAINNN..."before she fell with a thud on the ground...The car which had collided with her,backed and drove away..The darkness was slowly closing in on her,and she was slowly disappearing,Slowly..
--------------------------------------------------
If Rehaan's phone had not shocked him and filled him with remorse and guilt,then her scream did..
A conjecturial crowd had gathered a few feet away from where they had been standing.The frenetic rush seemed to take hours...A bile rose up his throat,tears welled in his eyes,it felt like someone was tearing him apart..as he saw her lifeless body lying in a pool of blood,oozing from her head..He fell on his knees and he took her bloodied lifeless body in his arms,trying to wake her up.."Aaliya..Aaliyamaankhe kholo..Aaliya tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakti..AALIYA ANKHE KHOLO..MUJHE SAB PATA CHAL GAAYA HAI..Aaliya please.."
Zain sirf ek baat yaad rakhna--aisa na ho ki tumhe jab sachchayi pata chalr tab bauhat der ho laye..main itni door chali jao ki laut na pao.."
"ALIYAAA..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His hand was trembling as he tried wakinh her up-but she wouldn't open her eyes.The vey thought ran shivers down his spine.He was reminded of all the times when he had almost lost her,but she had gone back to him,he had been able to find her ,bt this time he was about to lose her-perhaps for forever...No -No he couldn't lose her ..he wouldn't.he would fight against death,he knew his Mamu-KI bhanji was strong,that she wouldn't abandon him..that is when he was reminded of all the gtimes he had showered hurtful words and hatred on her,the number of times he had shunned her out of his life,had locked her out of his heart and stolen her smiles only to give tears in return.And the her parting words echoed in his mind...Pata nahi yeh hum dono ki Akhri Alvida hai yeh nahi.."
"nahi Aaliya..yeh Akhri Alvida nahi hai--tumhe mere paas lautna hoga--kyunki yeh mamu ka bete iss mamu ki bhanj ke bina adhura hai...kyunki hum Zain aur Aaliya hai..hum ek doosre se kabhi jooda nahi ho sakte hai..yeh humari alkri alvida Nahi hai,Aaliya Zain Abdullah..."

Dhadkane Khamosh Hai
Kuch Kehti Nahi
Yeh Akhari Alvida Na Ho
Chahte Ankhon Se Behti Rahi
Yeh Akhari Alvida Na Ho

Is Dard Ko Dil Mein
Dil Mein Rehne Do
Jo Kauf Hai Ankhon Se
Ankhon Se Kehne Do
Dukh Ki Nadi Chup Chap Behne Do

Jo Kehna Hai Tum Dheere Se Keh Do
Yeh Akhari Alvida Na Ho

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res.
5th? 4th kaha gaya?
haila!! 😲
Btw, i read pehle k lines... grey's fan? 😆
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Dear u done it so welll i'ts lovelly u know i was thinking the same to right in my Tujhe Bhula Diya story...but i thought it will stretch a lot but u completed my wish thanks dear...
😃😃
👏👏
❤️
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res.
5th? 4th kaha gaya?
haila!! 😲
Btw, i read pehle k lines... grey's fan? 😆

Go to the first page the index is ready..and yeah am a grey;s and potter fan.. and u ? 😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

OMG Dear u done it so welll i'ts lovelly u know i was thinking the same to right in my Tujhe Bhula Diya story...but i thought it will stretch a lot but u completed my wish thanks dear...

😃😃
👏👏
❤️

thanls a lot...😊
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..just read last 2 parts and they are amazing
love ur writing
update soon and thanks for the pm
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful superb and fantastic now waiting for next update ...
Update soon