Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

When will you be updating Ann?

I got busy with my school assignments..and i need to write it down on a paper first..the next chapter is halaway done..I'll complete it and update as soon as I can.If u all r lucky..tomorrow might be that dayπŸ˜›
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsika_zaya

awesome..and please pretty please continue THE WORD THAT BINDS US TOGETHER-A ZAYA SS please waiting for an update...

ummm...i wanna complete that one..but write now am so bogged down with my studies that I'm not getting the peace of mind required to complete it.I will update,as soon as i get time.It can either be in this month or by the 18th of the next month..am really sorry..I'll try my best. take care.😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail
hey friends...I'm really sorry for this late update,but what to do,if teachers consider us as Prisoners of War! Jokes apart,I don't know whether you all will like this part...or not.Happy Reading!
CHAPTER 4: THE CHOICES WE MAKE...

How funny it is,that the little things in life scare us the most..We're afraid of getting out of bed and facing all of the mistakes we had made the day before.We're afraid of walking down the street and still acting polite and stupidly strong.We're afraid we'd fail at ajob,we ant to excel and stand out at.We're afraid of voicing out our feelings and admitting being head over heels in love with the last person who would reciprocate.We're afraid of the eyes that will look right through us and see how broken and scared we are...
His eyes fluttered open to dots of sunlight playing across their room and a splitting ,delibilating headache radiating from all corners of his head.His head felt fuzzy with the blurred images of the previous night,he turned to his side to find her warm body snuggled against his.She was gazing at him,feeling of apprehension already looming largely over her thoughts...She drew the covers tightly around her neck,waiting for the dam to break...
"Zain-" she began but was cut short as he broke all her hopes-shredded every last piece of it into thin air."Last night was a mi-mistake..Yeh--"he rubbed his temples--"Yeh nahi hona chahiye tha--It was a mistake and nothing else...Ms.Aaliya Ghulam haider.."he was not loking at her,but she had a feeling that if he did,she would find nothing but detest,hatred,and most of all regret in them.For him,the previous night had been nothing but a drunken mistake,an one -night stand with a stranger,whose name happened to be Aaliya Ghulam Haider...
"Aj...9.00 am ko conference hai..main ready hone jaa rahi hoon..."Aaliya wrapped the covers around her and locking the door of the bathroom,behind her she slid down the wall.And that day she cried,she really cried,not the kind when you mourn over your breakup at the age of eighteen,but the kind when you feel that however much you try you will never be able to reduce the pain,that however much you cry,it'll still be less,the tears which leave you feeling exhausted,feeling dead...
His grief ,his feeling of desolation,his regret of saying the words which he had never wished to say,the flash of pain that he had seen in her eyes,the coldness in her voice,and the whirlwind of torrent emotions within him,came down in form of tears..he wished he could just erase his past,tell her that he was sorry,take her in his arms,but everytime this thoughts evaded his mind,his memories reminded him of the things that he'd ben robbed of,the pain that he had gone through..and of the demise of his father...is memories,his emotions-gnawed at his insides..Zain Abdullah was lost indeed...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the conference he had tried to avoid her,not meet her eyes,he had tried but failed to hate herfor the previous night,he had hated himself for what had happened,but he couldn;t blame himslef,so he blamed her,he found it much easier that way..blaming her for everything from betraying her,for the nigjht that he and his mom had to spend in the jialand for the fact that he had to see his father take his last gasping breath..
Theyw ere attending the lunch buffet aranged by the organisers.She was standing a few feet away from him.Her eyes were empty ,devoid of an ounch of life.But why wa she caring ,he HATED her right.he hated her for ruining his life.HE HATED HER.ZAIN ABDULLAH HATED AALIYA GHULAM HAIDER.
Aaliya was about to place the spoonful of chicken curry with tropical fruits into her mouth,when she felt someone grasp her hand.Her eyes held his for a few seconds,before she wrested it out of his hands."Isme pineapple hai-aut tmhe pineapple se allergy hai--" "Tumse matlaab?"she didn't have anything else to say after the words that she had to hear coming from his moth this morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
While returning back from the meeting,she had turned back to see him not there following her.Thinking that he must have been held up by someone else or some other work,she had entered the hotel room.It was 7.00 pm in Seattle then ,now it was past 11.00 pm..She had been waiting for Zain Abdullah for the past 4 hours.HE ahd left unannounced without any trace of his whereabouts.She ahd called up the manager,the reception,the organisers and had gone around asking the people in the corridor whether they had seen him.HSe had even trie dhis phone,but everytime the call ended after a few rings...It was as if her world was crumbling down in front of her all over again,and she helplessly stood watching it,she ould do nothing to save the catastrophe ,as all the possible worst case scenarios kept hitting her mind.
The icy grey sky restlessly grumbled. The thick blackened clouds were dragged down by the heavy rain which it held in its delicate frame. The clouds which struggled to withstand the burden of the weight which the rain held, soon gave in. The rain poured down over the city with a roar. The sound of emptiness was disrupted by the loud gregarious boom of thunder. The cold icy rain pierced her pale and wet skin. The quality of darkness shifted in the sky but the rain kept pouring. The harsh rain obliterated the crystal reflection of the sky and turned it into an disorientated chaos.It was another of the infamous Seattle rainShe drew the curtains apart,the sky seemd darker by the second,she wondered where he was,what he was doin, whether he was safe or not..Fear and grief gripped her mind tightly,reducing her pain to an icy numbness,increasing the hole in her heart.She ran to open the door everytime she hear footsteps echoing down the corridor.her mind was slolwly growing blank,darkness slolwy seeping into her,her own dry racking sobs slowly fading away to her own ears,as she clung onto the last bit of hope,because she was loast indeed...
In the darkness of the night even the city lights were reduced to a mere inkling.The door of the hotel room opened,and a thin beam of light fel across the floor.SHe looked up to see him standing,his hair dishelved ,his clothes dreanced and his eyes red.She cupped his face with her trembling hands,fresh tears made their way down her eyes,there was an insanity in her eyes,fear in her voice ,uncertainty in her touch,Zain Abdullah stood tehre completely blank and cold."Zain--Tu-tum theek ho?Kahaan chale gaye the tum ha? Tumhe ku-kuvh ho-ho jaata toh,kya karti main..?Zain are you even listening to me.." Aaliya shook him with all her might,taking hold og the colar of his shirt,her uncheked tears flowing down incessantly.He was looking at her,his eyes bloodshot,the oungent smell of alcoho emanating from his breath."Tumhe bhulane gaya tha..paat hai main rox kyu peeta hoon? Taki main Aaliya Ghulam HAideer ki saari nishana apne iss dimag se mita saako.PAr tumhe isse kya matlaab?"he spatted at her,his words piercing her heart a little more,the venom in his words poisonin gher blood a little more, killing her softly...
"Pata hai ki tum mujhse beintehaa nafraat kate ho...bhula dena chahte ho mujhe..par intni nafraat zarorat nahi hai Zain--sirf do din hi toh bache hai humare paas..aur uske baad sab kuch kataam ho jayega Zain..."She gave him a bitter laugh.her laugh continued to ring in his hears..the pain evident i her voice, the pain evident in her laugh..the very pain that he chose to ignore.He wanted to hurt her,inflict her pain,say things to her,so that she would start hating him,she would start hating him so much that it would become easier for him to forget her,it would become a little more bearable for him to survive another day without her..he came in one swift motion,and twisted her hand behind her back,"Aaliya Ghulam Haider tumhe kya lagta hai,ki aur kuch kataam hone ki koi gunjaish baki hai.." "Haan-Zain abhi bhi bauhat kuh baaki hai..Aur yeh teesra talaaq --sab khataam ho jayega zain..sab kuch.."he jerked her hands away,making her fall on the bed.."Toh tum kya chahte ho,ki main tumhe teesra talaaq na doon,ki main bhul jao uss raat ko-uss rata jo bhi hua mere aur mere mom ke saath,bhool jao ki sab logo ke samne inspector sab ne aake kaha ki -'Aaliya Ghulam Haider ,Zain OSman Abdullah ke saath 'safe' nahi hai' wohi Zain Abdullah jo ussed apne jaan se bhi zyada mohabbat karte hai..Ek baath aaj kaan khol ke sun lo Aaliya,agar aaj tum mere sath mehfooz nahi ho,toh zindagi mei kisi ke saath tum mehfooz nahi reh sakte ho...Tumhari wajah se mere dad aaj humare beech nahi rahe..."
"HAAN ZAIN! Mat do muhje talaaq.Tumhe mujhse nafraat hai na.."she was clinging onto his shirt..""Toh main chali jaongi-bauhat door chali jaongi tumse,Abdullah khandaan se..aur tumhare zindagi se...taki tum phirse mere bina jeena seekh jao,taki tum phirse zindagi shuriwad kar sako--kisi aur ke saath..bauhat door chali jaongi..itne door ki meh chahu toh bhi mein laut na pao--pa-par Zain please yeh talaaq..maat do--mamu ke liye..Khuda ke vaaste..yeh TEESRA TALAAQ MAT DO...sab kuch khataam ho jayega Zain,,SAB KUCH..."

Kise Poochooo...hai aisa kyun..
bezubaan sa..yeh jahaan hai..
Khusi ke paal..kahaan dhoondo ...
benishaan saa waqt bhi yahaan hai..
Jaane kitne labo pe gile hain..
Zindagi se,kayi faasle he..
paseejte hain sapne ekyu aankho mein..lakire jab choote in haatho se yun bewaaja..
Jo bheji thi duaa..woh jaake aasmaan
Se yu taakra gayi..ke aa gayi hai laut ke saada..
Jo bheji thi duaa..woh jaake aasmaan
Se yu taakra gayi..ke aa gayi hai laut ke saada..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD ?BAD? HORRIBLE? Please leave behind your valuable feedback...coment and like if you want.Next update by tonight or tomorrow.

T hank You!
FRom
Ann😊

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and emotional part.feel bad for both.thanks for pm.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing amazing u write really well
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb part
waiting for next one
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow an awesome update...
really loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update 😳
Itz disheartening to see them like that
hope they clear the MU soon
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written..I made me cry...
Continue soon...and thanks for the pm...