Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

wow.. read both chapters together... superb...awesome...fab ...loved both the updates... amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..plzzz continue soon..

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum upsate and a emotional one too 😭
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

What Ann? No pm babe?

Its nothing like that sweetheart..I was so damn tired that I forgot to send the PM
s..I'll send it the next time!
Doon din kya mein IF se dur ho gai, tu toh doon chapters likh bhi liya.
Chapter1- if i had written this, i would have written as "zain and aliya went to airport, boarded their flight and slept on each others shoulders πŸ˜† "
That is my way of saying u are pretty much an amazing writer and you write beautifully.

HAve you got any idea what an amazing writer you are..!
Chapter 2-
This was also pretty amazing.. do write more..
I liked how a single touch bought back their memories .. actually I loved it :)
I am going to buddy you.. pm me the next time yeah? Varna I'll spam you πŸ₯±
Be afraid :P
-Sanika

And thanks alot..I always look forward for youe reviews..but once in a while crticise it too! :P
AnnRosewood thumbnail
A.N. This chapter is dedicated to all my friends here on India Forum,I may not always get time to interact with you all but you all are always there in my heart nd also my mind, but this chapter is esp. dedicated to two of the most prolific writers and the ones whose works never cease to inspire me-Sanika (arshipotterfan) and Tanya(harshadcrazyfan)..so here it goes,lovelies..!

CHAPTER:3 YEH TANHA DIL AUR YEH TANHAAPAN..
(When they had rached Seattle it was around 3 am at night)
He walked in after an hour,to find her sitting on the bed,with her legs drawn up to her chest,her eyes closed and her head resting on the padded headboard.Her eyes fluttered open,she might have dozed off after changing into a comfortable blue kameez and white patiala.She rubbed the sleep off her eyes,and looked at him.She couldn't sleep on the bed because they hadn't discussed about their sleeping arrangement since there was only one bed and the couch was not realy ccomfortable to sleep at night,and she could vouch for thaat fact for she had voluntarily slept over there the previous night.His jet lag was kicking in,sleeping arrangements the last thing on his mind,he just wanted to rest his back and doze off for a few hours before the evening 'meet 'n greet' party.
It was 5 am in Seattle,it was drizzling outside,and the thick blinds were drawn,barely allowing any light to enter into their room."Um-We havn't discussed about the sleeping arrangements.." she asked him meekily,fearing that he would flare up at a time when she had not even an ounce of energy left in her to fight with him.Aalia's question remained unanswered ,as he placed a stack of cusions on top of the bed and made a barrier in between them,before slipping under the duvet .He turned away from her,without even sparing her a single glance.Aaliya quickly wiped away the stray tear before her body gave away to exhaustion both mental and physical...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He stopped to look at her as she entered the banquet hall wearing an ivory white gown.It was as if time had stopped for him,just like it happened in the movies.She was walking towards him,on the way stopping to greet people .She had a smile on her face,a smile of content, a smile - an embodiment of the fact that she had accepted reality.The bitter liquid coursed through his throat.She came and stood in front of him,unperturbed,unfazed,and oblivious to the maelstrom of churning emotions inside him,he was once again reminded of his place in their broken reality.He searched her eyes,for something for anything,anything that would reassure him that he had not killed the 'Aaliya' who had taught him to love and to live,and who he had fallen in love with...
The music was playing in the background,some where dancing under the shimmering lights,some indifferent towards what was happening around tem carried on wth their conversation,while other talked business.It was more of an informal occassion than a formal one.Silence weighed heavily on them,it was as if this span of three months all the unsaid words had suddenly vanishes ...Aliya looked into his eyes to find her answers,but like always it was another futile attempt.She wished she could stip the avalanche,she could stop the catastrophe that would destroy everything ,and the momentary silence that would turn into that of a lifetime.
"May I have a dance,with you.."Zai clutched the tumbler of his favourite poison,as she walked off to the dance floor with another guy..
She watched from the corner of her eyes as he drownded the scotch like water,perfunctorily answering the questions of the people who had walked up to make acquaintanes with him...
Zain's head reeled ,his lines were blurring ,he just wanted to wipe away all his memories that he shared with her,throw her out of the very ramification of his spine,he wanted to wipe away the possibility of a forever without her-even when he wanted her out of his life..
Zain tried to get up.The air in the room was stifling him and at that moment even the burgeoning pain his heart seemed to revenge him for his actions.Her face kept flashing before his eyes-How she had pleaded him to listen to her,that day on the graveyard when he had belittle not just her but also their 'love'-
"Main Zain OSman Abdullah,sabke saaamne Allah ko Hazir-o-Nazir maankar,Aaliya Zain Abdullah ko talaaq deta hoon..."
The land beneath him was slowly slipping away,when he felt someone's strong grip on his shoulder,He was almost halfway out the door,he opened his half-closed eyes,she was standing in front of her,holding him steadily,concern,pain,disbelief,hurt, and a gamut of other emotions clearly etched across her face.He ignored them,like always."Zain-room mein chalo...pagal ho gaye ho kya..kitni baar kaha hai,ki Islam mei sharaab haram hai.."her voice quivered as she tried steering him away.He shrugged her hands away violently..and stumbled forward only to be caught by her again.."Tumse matlab,Aaliya ghulam Haider.."his words were splittling hatred..
"Zain! Please--" "Aree-Nahi jana tumhare saath..mujhe kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai..seekh liya hai akle kai-kaise jeete hai...Aaliya,tumne aisa kyu kiya?.." She wanted to shed her unshed tears,instead she wrapped her arm around his waist and slung his arm around her shoulder."Kyu kiys tumne aisa--Aaliya?"
Her arms dropped .they were standingface to face,in a relatively deserted portion of the corridor.Pain slowly wrapped its tentacles around her heart and squeezed it a little tighter."Zain..."
:Kyu kiys tumne aisa!AALIYS! Pyaar kata hoon main tumse...aut tum-tumne mujhe dhooka diya---
cheeen li meri khushi ,chale g-gaye meri zindagi se...Kyu kiya?"His hands were fixed on her shoulder."Zain hum abhi ke abhi room main jaa rahe hai.."her voice voice was cold,as she ordered him in a no-nonsense tone.
She opened his shoes and laid him down on the bed.She was about to walk away when he stopped her by her hand."phir se chod kar jaa rahe ho.."Aaliya knew that he was saying all of it in the influence of alcohol,but she wanted to hope that it was not just the alcohol talking.His speech was almost slurred,his eyes bloodshot and bleary from crying,his voiced seemed as if he had accepted defeat.She wanted to kiss away his tears ,take him in her arms and tell him that everything was alright,that all of it was just a nightmare,that mamu was still alive and with thme, and that they were still Zain and Aaliya.She need him to,more than the air that she needed to breath.hse had neeed him all the way long,when he had blindly hated her,when he had decided to accuse her for something that she was responsible of,but he was never beside her..
"Agar mein kabhi tumhare saath ,tumhare paas khada na reh pao, toh mujhe apne aapko tumhari shauhar keh lane ka koi haq nahi ..."
She gasped as the memory suddenly poped into her mind...as his words echoed in her ears..She sat down beside him,and cupping his face she wiped away the unbidden tears..their faces were inches apart,their mingled breath tickling their skin.."Pata hai Aaliya..jab jab main kehta hoon na ki- mu-mujha kisis ki zaroorat nahi hai--tan tumhari bauhat yaad aati hai...""Shhh"she combed his hair with her fingers,trying to calm him down.."Yeh sa keh se ho gaya...MAmu Ki Bhanji.."
"Shh...aaj nahi Zain..aaj nahi.."his wn hands caressed her face,they were so close after such a long time.His hands traced her cheeks,her jaw,the contour of her lower lip,his eyes travelling along the same path that his fingers traced...Aaliya felt his soft lips capture her in a searing kiss,urgent,passionate and a way to his tormented heart..
That night unknowingly they made a beautiful mistake..the best mistake of their life..but only if they remembered it the next morning...

yeh dil tanha kyun rahe..
Kyun hum tukdo mein jeeye
kyun rooh meri ye sahe
main adhoora jee raha hoon.
Har dum yeh keh rahaa hoon..
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai..

From
Ann😊
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! I littreally cried you potray emotions so well its just so peotrical nd plz update tomm i cant wait till next week
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good.thnx for buddy me n pm..update,soon if needs to b.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Meri rooh ko chuliya tumhare ye alfaaz ne
Bas yahin kehna chahti hoon

AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Meri rooh ko chuliya tumhare ye alfaaz ne

Bas yahin kehna chahti hoon

thank you so much Ramita...means a lot to me.😊