Beautifully penned down...
Loved the ending...
Keep writing...
Thanks for the pm...
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, WOAH!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is so awesome girl. I am so *blushes* after your update this time.
And the pics... 😳😳
Those pics are going to be the end of me.
No really
Awesome writing dear. Continue soon!
Oh well, this was the last chapter isn't it?😭😭
No more updates then?

Doesn't matter, just keep writing more and more.
We all love you, and I don't love Bio!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So just keep writing for us, and I will keep leaving my reviews.
Long ones of course! 😳😳

-Tanya.
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely story thanks for the epilogue
Rattyswami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Zain and Aaliya are meant to be...
not even death can separate themπŸ˜ƒ
looking forward for the EPILOGUE
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First of all thank you for updating the chapters. Sorry for late reviews...

Hmm... I will try to do review the chapters to the gamut of my ability but I know even if I pour the whole of my limited vocabulary, I shall not be able to extol your work in its full and befitting glory... I shall try, nevertheless. But before I get started with my verbose hereafter, the only word that is ringing on my mind for the masterpiece you have created --- INEFFABLE

One of my favorite quotes by Aeschylus : "He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God".

Did I see the same thing unfolding at Chapter 8???? Sure thing I did. Zain through all his suffering understood that the person lying limp and lifeless on the hospital bed is the other half of his very existence... the wisdom that drew to him through despair, not that he did not know it before... But this time the realization drew him harder and he Zain Abdullah, bowed down to divinity.. to resurrect his other half so that he would not get lost... The whole trajectory was painful yet beautiful beyond words...

Chapter 9 reminded me of these stanzas from this poem called " Unending Love" by one of my favorite poets Rabindra Nath Tagore... It goes something like this :

Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age old pain,
It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
Clad in the light of a pole-star, piercing the darkness of time.
You become an image of what is remembered forever.

( Zain's pain resonate perfectly in this stanza. After all the tears of regret he had shed, after all the retributions he had gone through for not trusting her, after he had faced the most deathly demons of losing the love of his life - especially when he was constantly admonished by her that he might lose her forever for all the distrust and rashness, it was at the verge of losing her did Zain realize that she is his beginning and his end, his light at the end of piercing darkness and the only image he remember/remembered forever.. But hadn't Bard said ages ago " The Course of True Love Does Never Run Smooth"...

You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
At the heart of time, love of one for another.
We have played along side millions of lovers,
Shared in the same shy sweetness of meeting,
the distressful tears of farewell,
Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.

Truly,
Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
The love of all man's days both past and forever:
Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours -

This is the apt summation of epilogue, the stanzas from the same poem... Of course, Zain and Aaliya have found the beginning and the end of their in each other... Their love has transcended the barrier of time and space to be mingled into forever . They are each other's home, the very fiber of each other's existence -- as the last line said, they were not Zain and Aaliya but became personification of love .. As Tagore had said, " Love is a Unity in Duality"...

With regards to Chapter 9, I would simply say (due to my inability to form impressive coherent compositions) it was MIRACULOUS... Just like Aaliya's comeback from the jaws of death. But then is there any miracle greater than love???? As said :

"Where there is great love there are always miracles." - Willa Cather

Also the way you brought in Osman Abdullah to guide Aaliya through her despair and near death experience that Zain would be lost without her was breathtaking...Usmaan Abdullah has been their guiding light, literally, while he was alive and also after he left for heavenly abode... I think this is a perfect tribute one could give to this exemplary character in a fan fiction... Take a BOW.

Kudos to you... Hats off

P.S : Accept my gratefulness for dedicating one of the chapters to me too... I am honored - DEEPLY... Secondly, excuse my bad manners... Here, let me wish you a belated good luck for your exam... For that matter thanks a lot for sparing time to update your work even amid the hustle and bustle of exam. Please keep feeding dollops of Ambrosia like this... Anything else is tolerable then after...

Yasna

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tht ws excellent ss!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...superb.. thank u so much for writing such a wonderful ss😊...loved it a lott❀️ ..thanks for d pm...

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm updates
Loved it
Very beautifully written
The emotions and feelings were written so beautifully

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Ann, go here
Congo shongo darling πŸ˜ƒ