Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg ann superb darling ...beautiful ...superb chapters...neways good night waiting for the epilogue and ya do continue writing such beautiful creations
a

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my my...what an awsum update it was...power pack update ๐Ÿ‘
u nailed it deaf ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
superb...
thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending. The way you describe Aliya and her mamu's conversation was so amazing and fabulous. At first i thought that you will give a tragedy ending but this was the most best ending this story could ever get.
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL..U ARE JUST AMAZING ANN LUVED ...WHAT A HEART MELTING CHAP ...YA ALLAH LUV THE WAY U DESCRIBE THE EMOTIONS JUST AMAZING
LUVED IT!!!!
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very beautiful and emotional ending
Loved it
Update the epilogue soon
Thank you for the pm..
And please update or other work soon to
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thsi has been a beautiful journey with all of you...with you and ofcourse with Zain and Aaliya as they reunited inspite of the obstacles.This chapter is dedicated to my bestie,Anwi,to my very close friends Sanika and Tanya for always being my support here in IF and a special thanks to Sanika for writing all the reviews..you have no idea how many smiles it brought to my face.A big thank you from the core of my heart to al the readers who comment and also the silent ones who have yet to come out from under their cloaks..This chapter is the last one...I hope you all like it and i hope that I've done justice to the characters and also the story,HAppy Reading!
CHAPTER 10: EPILOGUE(4 years later)

"Zain yeh kya kar rahe ho-koi dekh lega--Zainnn..."
he had cornered her in their room,and had locked her in his warm embrace...
"Biwi ho tum meri,gunnah thodi na kar raha hoon main..Aur MAllika-e-Zain darwaaza andar se locked hai.."
"Zainnn.."Aaliya tried to push him away,as he started nuzzling her neck,kissing and biting the secret hollows,which made her body react against her wishes..
:Zainab..shool se--lautne wa-wali hai.."
"Maine Shazia Bhabi ko keh diya hai--woh Zainab ko school se lekar chharo bachho ke ssath shoping ke liye jayegi...humare paas bauhat waqt hai..aur ghar bhi khali hai aaj..."
"Zain---mujhe-bauhat ka-Ahhh..."her arms involuntarily tugged at his hair as he bit her earlobe,sending tingles down to the very core of her body..making a sweet moan rise from the back of her throat.
"Aaj nahi Aaliya---Aaj toh..main tumhe.."
"tum Mujhe ,Kya zain...?" her voice was drugged,for she was in a asnsual haze..Zain didn't waist a single minute..their lips met in a frentic kiss..their lips moving in complete unison..A gutteral moan escaped from her lips and reverberated against his...Zain pushed her against the wall,his knuckles protecting her head,while his other hand explored her body,tracing every contour of her svelet frame...Their hips were gyrating against each other,her hand tightly clutching a fistful of his shirt,his hands not sparing an inch of her body and his lips mauling her bare skin,marking her with his touch...

Soon they foud themselves on their bed,their bare bodies sliding against each other.His face was buried in the valley between her breasts,while his fingers tantalised her core,making her body writhe under him in an orgasmic pleasure..But it was not just Aaliya,who was enjoying the sweet torture alone,Zain too was going through the same.The demure Aaliya was no longer there,she was replaced by one with the fire of lust and passion burning in her eyes,her own hands were busy wandering off to to places on his body...Zain was bringing her to the edge and withdrawing,but it was not long before she thrashed around as he thrust deep into her,making her moan and moaning in return...her lips quivered and parted to moan his name...a wave washed over her,his body slumped beside her,still high on the tingling sensation spreading to the ramifications of his spine..he wiped the sweat from his forehead and kissed her but what shocked him was the lone tear in her eeys..she was remembering that incident.."Aaliya--" "Hmmm?" "I LOve you..".."I Love You too Zain.."

It is said that true love always prevails,irrespective of the circumstances that drive us to do things which we wish we had neevr done,it makes us say things that we end up regretting for the rest of our life,but it also makes us realise the importance of someeone in our life,it makes us look into a future without them,it teaches us to value each moment and count it as a blessing,a gift to be treasured in memory ..love is something like this..something that has got no proper definition..love is what brought Zain and Aaliya together.and t would always define them..they were inseperable souls..two souls which lived as one..love is what fought for them against all antagonistic forces

its true that loev hurts,and sometimes it can turn intoa nightmare..but love heals too..it heals the wounds that it has created...love is that one thing that keeps us believing even when the sky falls at the eend of the day..it makes us choose the people whom we want to stick by ..it teaches us the veracity of the statement that loving someone doesn't mean being with that person always,but staying away from that person and still loving that person in the same way... Love teaches us to 'forgive' ,to allow it to heal all wounds and erase all scars..it teaches us to trust and have faith in ourself and in love...it teaches us that however much we try to run away,it'll always be waitng for us at the eend of the day..how strabge it is that the thing that makes us cry is the only thing that can stop our tears...its strange ,but true..it'll always be true as long as mankind believes in it..

They were home..they were finally one...their worlds..their fears..their anxities and confusion..the impending thoughts about their future everything came to rest..it was as if they would die happy if it was to be their last day together...Zain and Aaliya have learnt to live in the moment,for them the fact that they were happy in the moment meant more than happily ever after...they had resolved their diferences and cleared the cloud between them..the fact that life had made them stronger meant everything to the...and their 'moment' meant more than a lifetime
without each other...

Pal, do pal, ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Iss, pyar, ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang lun
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

Teri muskurahatein hain taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chaahe kare koi sitam ye jahaan
Inme hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri
Zindagani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin
Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai

undefined

Hope you all liked it and I 've read all the comments and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.And to those who've been waiting for the word that binds us togetehr..you'll get the update after 18th september..Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
From
Ann๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that was beautiful dear
loved the ending
thank god you didnt let her die
loved the convo between mamu ki bhanji and mamu
eagerly waiting for the epilogue
thanks for the PM

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like besharam Ann more than sadistic Ann โ˜บ๏ธ
Continue this fast fast so i can give u long review.
better be cute or gutter
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy ending!
Yay! I was chewing my fingernails off at her almost death scene.. Bravo! It was so beautifully done.. I'm re reading for the fourth time! โญ๏ธ
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg anwesha ... You are superb... Loved all the chapters.
And just a superb endings