cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res...!!
Will unress all of them in some time!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"but at that time he never knew that her words would actually come true..".
Told you he'll repent.
" beyond the red line that demarcates it from the rest,on the other side of the glass doors,time stops on its track for many.."
Maybe time doesnt.. their thoughts do... the long nerve wracking wait u do out the glass doors, the fear of the unknown.. the future.. the question that weather the person lying unconsciouss on that table will remain a mere memory...
Amazing.
U made me introspect.
" That was all he needed,all that he had ever wanted,even while hating her.She was there with him..they'd always be together..they were together for once and for all."
Maybe that's enough.. for now.
And again, words will fall short, so I am keeping mum.
I simply loved this.chapter.
Legilimens thumbnail
That was for chapter6. Going to read 7.
And yaar rukh jaa yaar,unress toh karne de...9 bhi update karne ja rai hai tu toh..
And dont.consider this a res. Cause I am unable to edit the post.
Legilimens thumbnail
Chapter7
" her words echoed in his mind,taunting him mercilessly.His appetite had dwindled to nothing"
Why is it the human tendency ti give oneself pain?
He is repenting soo bad.
Maybe that's why people say "be careful" and "think before you speak."
Because otherwise we will repent. And it will be painful.
What is worst than living without love is hating oneself.
"Mujhe mujhse koi nai bacha payega Aliya"
That is the line I loved the most.
Babe, I love you k?
My hands are numb right now.
Go publish a book or something.
Going to read 8.
Aaj toh yaar, meri lottery hai πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Chapter8
Oh, you are going to have one hell of a time replying to my comments.
And before I forget.. all the besr for your exam.
Chapter8-
The sole reason why we are able to tolerate our bleak existence in this universe is love and hope
And the fear you potrayed that went through Zain when he realised he might loose her...
Amazing is seriously an understatement.
Oxford,please publish a new dictionary.
They say (I am still trying to find who 'they' are) bhagwaan jo bhi karta hai ache ke liye karta hai...
And at times we wonder at the credibility of this statement...
Cause surely he would not consider inflicting pain on his devotees, not.let them starve or die...
Everytime we focus only on the negative and forget that it has made.us stronger, wiser, and above all appreciative.
Of what we have.
All these years, Zain did not learn how to pray to God.
He did only when he was faced with an adversity...his fathers ill health..Aliya's condition..
I felt a sense of tranquility when I read the lines in bold. When he prayed for her.
Hoped for her.
You girl, love you.
chotta tha, par bahut acha tha.. chalo update fast fast.. you said ur going to in a few min..
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This chapter is the last one before the epilgue...and believe me I never thought that I'd get such a warm response from you all.I'm honored,overwhelmed,ecstatic that you all liked it.A special thanks to Sanika nd Tanya..guys you both are extraordinarily good and you all make me feel so special that its hard to express in a few words.Thanks for being a part of my life..I'll always be grateful 2 have friends like you both..All the readers thanks a lot for reading and commenting..and thanks 2 Tanu and Sanika for writing such long reviews ;)
CHAPTER 9 :TIME WON'T LET ME GO..

"I'M NOT SORRY THAT I MET YOU..
I'M NOT SORRY THAT YOU MADE ME QUESTION EVERYTHING
THAT IN DEATH YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MADE ME FEEL MOST LIVE
I'M NOT SORRY THAT I LOVE YOU" (Elena Gilbert)

Death was a mist with silent steps.Her eyes fell on its figure,and her heart drenched by fear did not throb any longer.Everything was fading away into an abyss.Its eyes were on her,burning like coal without any shape.Death,something she had longed for,something that she considered to be her way out of the mess,something that would give him back his freedom-suddenly felt so scary She could not feel anything around her.She wanted to wake up,twitch a muscle,but every attempt was a struggle for her,Paralyzed with fear,she felt her breath being taken away..

"DOCTR!NURSE!..Aaliya--AALIYA -please stay with me..DOCTOR!" her heart was fibrillating,her pulse falling rapidly, and the calmness of the ospital room soon turned into one mayhem of frentic actions and screaming orders...Zain staggered back and his body slipped down the wall..as he wached as they slowly lost her..slwoly she was slipping away from him..before the shrill beeping sound cut through the thick tension in the air..."Was she really going to break all her promises? Was she realy going away for forever..?...

"Mai itni door chali jaongi..ki kabhi laut na pao.."

Her head was pounding,every cell of her body screaming for oxygen.She kept fighting until she felt like her head would explode.She was walking through an atramentous tunneland she was hearing voices,echoing in the darkness,her own voice,his voice,their kitkit,his laughter,his smiles,her sister,her parents...all those people who've been a part of her life..the white light which seemed to draw nearer seemed alluring to her..she wanted to touch it and get over with the pain..remove every possible trace of her existence from the world..but wouldn't she she missing out on so many things..wouldn't she miss him...wait--her mamu,why was she hearing her mamu..what was he telling her..she was sobbing copiously--"Mamu aapne jo kaha maine wahi kiya,par main iss rishte o nibha nahi paya..Mamu mujhe aapke paas jana hai...main Zai ke ankho main ek gunegaar ke siva kuch nahi hoon..sazaa ho main uske liye..nafraat karte hai..aur main roz uss nafraat ke aag mei jal kar khaak ho jati hoon..mujhe apke paas ana hai mamu--Zain ko iss rishte se riha deni hai...""Aaliya beti-tum humesha ek bahu bani aayi ho,ab waqt aa gaya hai ki tum biwi hone ka farz bhi nibhayo..Aap beintehaa mohabbat karte hai na Zain se...toh kabhi socha hai,ki aapke jaane ke baad uska kya hoga..kya aap reh payenge uske bina,kya aap usko chodd kar humesha humesha ke liye chale ja payenge..aur agar aap usse aaj chood kar chale gaye toh usse koi bacha nahi payega...nasamajh hai,par pyaar toh woh aapse bauhat katra hai na...aap usse samjhayenge...aur talaaq jaisi mamuli cheez beintehaa mohabbat karne walo ko kabhi juda nahi kar sakta..."
He was gone and it was darkness once again for her-then she saw him,she saw Zain crying over her dead body...flashes of memories and forboding images of his life after her..She wanted to hold onto him..but she couldn't ,she was fading away..the voices seeemd louder...and that is when she heard his voice...she heard his voice call out her name..it was a mere whisper,but loud enough for her...it was like her ray of light-guiding her back to reality..

It was complete silence in the room, as they looked at the cardiac monitor expectantly with awaited breath,hoping against all hopes that her heart would restart..their means were exhausted,the only hope left was a 'miracle'.But nothing happened.
"We're extremely sorry Mr.Abdullah,we couldn't..."
"No-No -no Aaliya-Aa-ya-th0this ca-can't happen.you can't l-leave me..open your eyes..Aaliya----"

She felt his hands squeeze and suddenly the screams died down..

She fluttered her eeys open,the room was too bright.She flinched when she reopned her eyes to a room full of strangers donned in white coats..she was breathing once again,there was a buring sensation in her throat,and her body was paining like a thousand devils,everything was disoriented..she turned to her side and looked at his tired and exhausted faceHe told her that everything was alright..the doctors checked her vitals and a sigh escaped from everyone's lips..After sometime the doctors left them alone,telling him to spend sometime with her,while they proceeded to inform the rest of the family--he was still crying..she was tired and sleepy..he looked exhausted as he sat motionless,his hand still clutched in ehrs,words were not spoken-the silence said it all.She motioned him to lay down beside her on the expanse of the bed.He hesitantly took of his shoes,before slipping under the covers beside her.Their hands were intertwined,she couldn't move much,while he was scared that he'd hurt her.Zain would have just stay up to hear her heart beating..but he too was very tired and the sleep that had long eluded him finally came back...because he knew that she was there beside him..she knew that they'd have a long conversation and problems to contend after they got of the hospital..but for now they wanted to live in their little cocoon -in each others arms,he was there ,she was there -she knew that he was her anchor,her hope when darkness creeps in,and he knew that she was his life,the reason behind his bleak existence...

undefined
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please review and comment and Sanika darling,I'll reply to you extra long reviwes tomorrow..please dont mind,love.thanks a lot guys..epilogue will be up in afew days !

From
Ann😊

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You really made me cry...and smile at the end! BRAVO! BRAVO!BRAVO! look forward to reading such pieces in the future!
Legilimens thumbnail
Chappy9 πŸ˜ƒ
I was waiting for u to update πŸ˜›
I felt for Aliya man!
Even while dying,she refused to go.
And the mamu ki bhanji and mamu scene was the icing on this nine tier cake πŸ˜†
Thank gods you did not let her die.
I would have murdered you. Virtually of course πŸ˜›
And love is no less than a 'miracle' is it?
His hope prevailed after all.
And their silence spoke a thousand words..all the unsaid emotions..
"They will have time .." an unspoken promise that they will be together.
You render me speechless πŸ˜†
And ann? I like it when you dedicate ur updates. πŸ˜‰
-Sanika
Legilimens thumbnail
Extra long reviews.. yeah, I got a bit carried away πŸ˜†
And no.. I dont mind.. heading of to sleep myself πŸ˜†
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both the cHpters were amazing i could literally imagine a scene going infront of my eyes really comendable