Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg, you write so beautifully. I read all the works in a go and you are an amzing writer.
Have you written more?
AND can any1 suggest me the MUST read works of any writers?
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update.plz make Aliya fit and fine and give a happy ending. thanks for pm.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ann darling, I am soo sorry I have not been ale to unres my posts..
my.classes started a week b4 they actually had too πŸ₯±
and suddenly, I am super busy. Its college classes study fr me now.
bt dnt wrry,I'll be on a unresing spree on saturdays and sundays.
And yes, I am a greys fan, potterfan πŸ˜‰
himym,sherlock,castle.. πŸ˜†
keep them pms coming 😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Apolgies for my inability to cite a quote ad verbatim. The crux of that quotation (perhaps it was Lord Byron) however is something like "Nature is beautiful but the most beautiful thing on this Earth is the gossamer that words weave".. I just can understand what Mr. Byron tried to say when I read your works including this one..

Everytime I read your works the words that hit my mind are SHEER BRILLIANCE. It seems the words are dancing at the behest of a maestro choreographer..

Your works exude depth and intensity. This one is no exception.. You find pleasure in wrenching the hearts of your readers, don't you???

Words for the profoundness and range of Zaya's emotions depicted here (since I am unable to find better ones) --- A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

The flow of events -- Its like taking a voyage on a sea when it is calm -- IDYLLIC

The choice of words and phrases -- STUPENDOUS

The songs used here and there -- SUBLIME

The overall result -- My stomach is in knots, my floodgates have opened ( And I am not a maudlin type AT ALL)...

Please update soon and don't forget to pm me..

P.S : Just turned a groupbie in the Forum.. One of the things that has attracted me to this Forum apart from Zaya's chemistry and Harshika's growth as actors is the writers of this Forum, each brilliant in his/her own way, each with his/her uniqueness and flavor. I feel blessed to be here.. And thank you for your share of fairydust in making this place so...

A Huge Fan Of Your Works
Yasna

If I say a simple
Thank You' it really won't be enough...I feel honoured Yasna to have readers like you...When I first started writing,my works were confined to the pages of my diary,and then ecause of the motivation that I got from my friend,I posted my very first work on ZAYA on IF,and the journey began..but I never thought that people would love my work so much,and now the feeling is overwhelming..I'm touched by your response...it brought tears to my eyes and a smile on my face...I hope to tell more stories in the future and i hope that I'll have such inspiring readers there to support me then too..thank you dear.😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: NihuM

Omg, you write so beautifully. I read all the works in a go and you are an amzing writer.
Have you written more?
AND can any1 suggest me the MUST read works of any writers?

Thank you dear.and here are some suggestions..
1)all works of sheer brilliance by arshipotterfan
2)all oneshots by harshadcrazyfan
3)open your eyes and remember me
4)Koi fariyaad
5)Shattered dreams
6)LWL sereis (if u r a harshika fan)
7)and all the works by all the excellent writers that we have in our Beintehaa fandom!

From
Ann
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Ann darling, I am soo sorry I have not been ale to unres my posts..
my.classes started a week b4 they actually had too πŸ₯±
and suddenly, I am super busy. Its college classes study fr me now.
bt dnt wrry,I'll be on a unresing spree on saturdays and sundays.
And yes, I am a greys fan, potterfan πŸ˜‰
himym,sherlock,castle.. πŸ˜†
keep them pms coming 😊

No probs sweetheart...I'm happy with the fact that you are reading it..reviews you can send them anytime...Take care,Sanika -my fellow ZAYANATIC and POTTERMANIAC/POTTERHEADπŸ˜‰
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written
Another amazing chapter
Thank you
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Sorry Sorry dear!
It is simply awesome. I just love it.
The way you show the emotions. Woah!
Please continue soon and I am waiting.
And overloaded with work?
Don't worry dear. It will all be alright.
I am too. I have praticals for the next 3 weeks CONTINUOUSLY!
So don't worry and keep writing for us. *winks*
Awesome update! :)

-Tanya.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ann yaar, how do you manage to leave me astounded every time I read your works.
You are such an amazing writer.
Do you ever have the feeling of getting lost in a good book?
And the world around cease to exist.
I feel like I am reading a good book while reading your update.
"He hated himself for what happened last night, but he blamed her."
Poor Aliya. I feel so sad for the girl. Why does she have to suffer when at no fault?!
Chapter5
I dont know what it is about Greys but in the beginning, I had always watched it for her monolouges at the end.
Cause they were simply amazing.
I have used the same lines in one of my works.
And what apt lines for this update.
You will feel for Aliya.
The heart wrenching pain, the betrayal you feel.
The words you chose to describe them.. its like watching a puzzle fall into place.
And Zain Abdullah, you are indeed going to repent.
I am sorry, voh edit option pata nai kyun kaam nai kar raha.
I'll read 6 and 7 and BRB.
Oh haan, amazing update darling 😊
-Sanika
AnnRosewood thumbnail
This chapter is dedicated to -Yasna(bashfulmoon),Sanika(arshipotterfan),Tanu(harshadcrazyfan) and SabrinaMallick..
Happy Reading!

CHAPTER 8: IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES...

(12th Day)

Doubt suddenly shot through him like a piercing arrow ,destroying his resistance.Doubt at his existence,doubt at his journey ,whether it was worth it,crept up his heart.Worry grew like a corrupted,malicious ,perfidy tree.He wondered if it was their last day together.Why were these thoughts suddenly plaguing his mind ,when he had consoled himself the previous night that she would wake up soon o find him beside her..?But when she would wake up would she able to recognise him? Would she accept him and forgive him..Would she?
The branches of despair were twisted ,but seeds of hope had wormed into the groud,no matter how vast and terrifying 'despair' seemed to be;hope endured like a pebble to last infinitely and yet grow allowing him to get up in the morning for it was the only thing that got him out of bed. Yet another voice spoke in his head-Hope is just an illusion...he had accomplished and it would bring about a dark ending.But Zain Osman Abdullah wanted to defy logic and strongest facts against his beliefs..he wanted to cling onto 'hope' which was now the only thing left in his life...
He sat down on the prayer mat,that he had placed on the cold hospital tiles and facing the direction of Qibla,he raised his hands to his face...His eyes skittered over to her pale ,lifeless form lying on the bed.the rising of her chest,the whooshing sound of the ventilator and the rhythmic beating of her heart,the only outward sign that she was till alive.Zain closed his eyes..he was the reason behind everything..a lone tear traversed down his cheek...Zain tried to pray just like he had since the day his father had died,but like all those times,he failed once again,because everytime he did he wondered if Aalah would ever hear his prayers after what he ha done to her,he wondered if ever he'd be able to pray after her...
His mind went back to the day when she had taught him to rest his faith on Allah,the day she had taught him to pray,the day she had turned him into a believer...They ha dgone to visit Haji Ali for the first time after their Nikaah and there she was teaching him how to do ablutions before praying..

"Zain ibadat karne se pehle pakeezgi ke liye wuzoo karna bauhat zaroori hota hai.."
"Mallika e Zain mujhe wuzoo ki kya zaroorat hai...merep aas toh tum ho--meri pakeezgi aur mere ibadat .."

"Der se hi sahi par deen ki rah par sabko chalna hi padta hai.."

"kabhi ki taqleek mei ho toh apne andar ke sawaalo ka jawaab tumhe hamesha Quran me mil jayega.."

"Bismillah ir Rehman Ir Raheem..
La ilaha illa anta Subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zalimin..
Ya Allah..Aaliya toh apke ladli hai na-bandi hai na woh apke,toh kyun sazaa deh rahe hai aap usse,kyun cheen lena chahe hai aap usko mujhse--galathi toh maine kiya hai na-toh sazaaa bhi mujhe hi milni chahiye...mamu ki Bhanji ne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya,aappar aitbaar karna sikhaya,deen ki rah par chalna sikhaya...ibadat karna sikhaya.Paat hai ,Aaliya kya kehti thi,ki aap Qadir hai,agar aap ke paas ki kuch poore shiddat se mange toh aap unke muraad zaroor farmate hai..maine aapse kabhi kuch nahi manga,aur apne Aaliya ko meri zindagi mei bhej di..aaj main aapse meri zindagi-meri Aaliya ki jaan ki bheek maang raha ho...mere duaa ko thukra mat dena--meri Aaliya mujhe waapas de dijiye..aur kuch nahi..Ameen.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 9 coming soon..will update in a few minutes..