that was so eemotional dear
u made me cry
plz unite them plz
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Ann... I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I have never read anything so... so... addicting before.
I honestly leave my studies and come to read your update.
I completely love your updates.
And the way you showed Zain's emotions. Wonderful!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Continue soon!
And don't ever EVER forget to pm me!

Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Thank you so much tanu...๐Ÿ˜Š
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashey99

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š

I read all this in one go
Its amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
U portrayed ZaYa's emotions so well ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I could actually imagine them
Ur a awesome writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I went to disliking zain to feeling sorry for him and loving him in a matter of few paragraphs๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways
Loved it
Continu soon ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you so much...will be updating soon..:)
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Your comments motivate me to move forward and continue..so here's the next chapter for you all.When we are on the verge of losing someone,that is when we miss their presence the most,losing as in not a simple seperation but one that would seperate us from that person for forever..and that is when the memories haunt us,that is when we bargain ,we beg them not to leave us...
CHAPTER 7: IF ONLY WE LIVED THROUGH THE NIGHT..

Three days.Three days had passed since her accident,since she had slipped into coma-three days since he had not left the hospital.And so the doctors and his family had to drag him out of her room.He was in 'their' room,the room that held so many memories that it'd be hard for him to count,the room which had been their safe haven was now completely empty-a void was there within the four walls...

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiye
Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Hardum ye keh raha hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai ...

His hear had rung him out until he was dry inside and no more tears would come.His insides still felt raw as if a winter wind was blowing right through his skin.her last conversation haunted him-
"...aisa na ho ki jab tumhe saari sachchayi pata chale tab bauhat der ho jaye,aur mei itni door chali jao ki kabhi laut na pao.." her words echoed in his mind,taunting him mercilessly.His appetite had dwindled to nothing.He furiously closed the curtains so that he wouldn't have to witness life going on as usual -how could it,when his world had crumbled down.." Unbidden tears fell from his eyes,the darkness around him seemed darker,he wished that she was there to be his light,his ray of hope in times of despair,but wasn't he the person who had pushed her away,wasn't he the one who had welcome dthis neevrending silence in their relationship...
'Zain tumhare muuh se ek aur labz humare beech khamoshi ki tabaahi la degi..Zain aisa mat karo..iss pak rishte ko fanaa mat kardo Zain..please"
Zain wanted to scream,but he couldn't find his voice,he wanted to cry,til no tears were left,but he felt that however much he did it would neevr be enough...he tried looking for his answers in the void,but found none..he wished she was there with his answers just the way she had been all the times that he lost...Th darkness was slowly engulfing him...
Andheron se tha mera rishta bada
Tune hi ujaalon se waaqif kiya
Ab lauta main hoon inn andheron mein phir
Toh paaya hai khud ko begaana yahaan
Tanhaayi bhi mujhse khafaa ho gayi
Banjaron ne bhi thukra diya

His eyes traced every corner of the room-he remembered the way he had plundered every single trace of her existance in his room,the night his father died ,he wanted to feel as if she never existed,and now that her life was hanging by a thread,he wished he had never said those words to his mom-'Aliya ghlam HAier mere liye mar chuki hai..mom.."

He missed her.he need her.he had always needed her.Why couldn't she just understand that? he was tired .tired of pretending to hate her,because trying to hat someone you love is more exhausting than loving that person...His own existance was the biggest punishment for him..he wished he could just close his eyes forevr...

Khud par hi ik sazaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

With staggering steps he stumbled over to the dresser where she used to keep her things..to the mirror where he had stuck 3o love notes during the period of ramzaan..they were so happy then..and he had destryed everything...everything...her voice ringed in his ears as his mind reeled back nad he remembered the glint in her eyes when she had enquired whta he was upto...
"yeh kya kar rahe ho Zain?"
"ramzaan ke har din ,main ek love note yahaan par chipkaunga..aur yeh yeh tees din khatam hone ke baad tum yeh saare love notes paroge.."he said wrapping his arms tightly around her petite frame.."Zain Abdullah agar mujhe yeh tees ke tees notes Eid ke din nahi mile na..toh-----" His fingers toughed the mirror, a lone tear escaped his eyes.Pictures where not needed to remind him of her presence,because the memories were there in every single particle in their room,the room which would always be theirs...

Hmm.. tere jism ki woh khushbuein
Ab bhi inn saanson mein zinda hai
Mujhe ho rahi inse ghutan
Mere gale ka ye phanda hai

Aaa..

"AALIYAAA.----------"a loud sob escaped his lips..Zian plopped down on the bed -on her side of the bed and sprayed her perfume on the pillow,her smell made him feel close to her...his eyes trailed upto the door of he bathroom---every morning she would come out drying her hair with a towel and he would wake up to her face every morning...'"MEri saari zindagi main aise hi tumhare bahon mei bitana chahti hoon..Zain..."
"Aur main saari zindagi aise tumhe har subah dekhna chahti hoon-mere paas,mere saath..mere bahoon mei.." His arms were empty,just like his heart...he closed his eyes-he let the teras fall freely..the tears of guilt,of loneliness,of fear and trembling hope,of despair,of pain,and mostly of regret..

"Zain..."his eyes sprang open-she was there lying beside him...in his arms.."Aaliya.."his voice was a raspy whisper-one that of disbelief..his mind was surely playing tricks with him..."Zain tum mujhse bauhat pyaar karte ho ,na?"
"tumhe jo karna tha woh toh tum kar hi chuke ho...mujhe choddne ki tyayari.."When he turned back...she was nowhere to be seen...she was gone,she was just an illusion of his mind...he fell back on the bed and huggging her pillow he closed his eyes once again..

Ho.. tere choodiyon ki woh khanak
Yaadon ke kamre mein goonje hai
Sunkar isey aata hai yaad
Haathon mein mere zanjeerin hain

Sadness flowed through his veins and deadened his mind.It was like poison,slowly killing him off other emotions,until it was as if a black mist had settled upon him and refued to shift...and no matter how bright the day was,he would never see another sunrise or hear another bird song.For the world was lost to him-his world,his Aaliya,His MAmu ki Bhanji,His Mallika-e-Zain..and there was no way he could turn things back...

Tuhi aake inko nikaal zaraa
Kar mujhe yahaan se rihaa
Ye sadaayein de rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

(10th Day)

"Mamu ki bhanji..agar tum mujhe sun sakte ho-and I hope that you can...-I don't want you to leave me--you can't leave me--Sab kuch khatam ho jayega Aaliya--Mamu ki bhanji...hum Zain aur Aaliya hai..hum ek-ek doosre se ladd-jhagad sakte hai,rooth sakte hai..par kabhi bhaag nahi sakte...aur tum bhaag rahe ho Aaliya,tumne waada kiya tha Aliya,ki main chahu toh bhi tum nahi jaoge--tum yeh waada nahi tod sakti--If you leave me there won't be anyone there to save me from myself Aaliya--I'm begging you,please don't leave me--tumhe humari beintehaa mohabbat ki kasam...don't leave me Aaliya..."
Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho
Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho

Meri har soch me, meri har baat me
Mere ehsaas me, mere jazbaat me
Tum hi tum ho
Tum har kahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho

Pleas eread,like and comment.Your feedback is greatly needed.And one request,please don't stop watching beintehaa...they need our support..
FRom
Ann๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely chapter.. Zain's punishment is truly beyond imaginable.. Going through that must be beyond painful for him.. He deserves it.. True..
I just want Aaliya to be ok.. Would hate to see her die without hearing his apology.. She definitely deserves that..
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
brilliantly penned down as always
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ab Zain miyaan pachtaa rahe hai ...
Really sad 4 Zain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but really ANN beautifully written down ...AMAZING !!!!.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome...
Felt sad for zain...
Continue soon ...
Thanks for the pm...
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superbb update..๐Ÿ‘
brilliantly written..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved itโค๏ธ
ty so much for d pm..
plzz continue soon...
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Apolgies for my inability to cite a quote ad verbatim. The crux of that quotation (perhaps it was Lord Byron) however is something like "Nature is beautiful but the most beautiful thing on this Earth is the gossamer that words weave".. I just can understand what Mr. Byron tried to say when I read your works including this one..

Everytime I read your works the words that hit my mind are SHEER BRILLIANCE. It seems the words are dancing at the behest of a maestro choreographer..

Your works exude depth and intensity. This one is no exception.. You find pleasure in wrenching the hearts of your readers, don't you???

Words for the profoundness and range of Zaya's emotions depicted here (since I am unable to find better ones) --- A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

The flow of events -- Its like taking a voyage on a sea when it is calm -- IDYLLIC

The choice of words and phrases -- STUPENDOUS

The songs used here and there -- SUBLIME

The overall result -- My stomach is in knots, my floodgates have opened ( And I am not a maudlin type AT ALL)...

Please update soon and don't forget to pm me..

P.S : Just turned a groupbie in the Forum.. One of the things that has attracted me to this Forum apart from Zaya's chemistry and Harshika's growth as actors is the writers of this Forum, each brilliant in his/her own way, each with his/her uniqueness and flavor. I feel blessed to be here.. And thank you for your share of fairydust in making this place so...

A Huge Fan Of Your Works
Yasna

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago