Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mentalmaths

You and your ss both r amazing...
Plz pm me when u write the next chapter...
Keep up the amazing work...

Awww, thank you sweets. That's really nice of you. Glad toy like my work, means a lot x
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkayani

Love the story continue soon

Thank you, will continue soon x
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazly_zayafan

brilliant superb
loved it
pls pm me next time:)

Thanks for liking my work, means a lot. Please add me to ur buddy list so I can PM u x
hiranrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I am loving it ... please do update soon ...
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Hey everyone,
I'm back with an update, not the best of updates but I had some issues crop up recently and I just couldn't get my head into writing. I didn't want anyone to forget the story so I penned down what I could. I'm sorry of anyone is disappointed.

I've replied to comments and read them. Thank you for all the inspirational comments. They are the reason I have been able to update today. And once again, don't kill me over my medical knowledge please. I am not a medical student so I literally have no idea of treatments and all. I just use Google to help me.

Hope you like the update. Criticisms are welcome :)

As Aaliya walked to the reception she noticed the German doctor who had been treating her mamoo. He had been apart of this hospital since the past 5 years and she knew that he could help her with her problems with the family. She hoped Allah would show her some way through and he had done so indeed. She waited patiently for him to finish talking to the nurse. She approached him and as luck would have it he instantly recognised her. Although he had been against the unani treatment at first, he had given the thumbs up to it on the day Usman had passed away.

"Hello Aaliya ji, what makes you visit the hospital on this find day?" He asked. "I hope all is well, and the family after the death of Usman saab?"

"All is well doctor, I am here to see my own doctor," she replied.

"is everything okay Aaliya ji?" The doctor asked. "I mean is there anything I can help you with?"

"I'm suffering from cancer doctor; leukaemia to be precise. I know I haven't got long left but I would appreciate it if you can clear my families misconception about the unani medicine. I was told as to how you have given it the thumbs up in the last couple of hours of mamoos life,"

"I can try my best but u can't promise they'll believe me about. I regret how I had them stopped for they could have been the reason Usman saab was still alive today,"

"What's happened has happened and although mamoo could have been with us today, Allah wanted different and he is the best of planners. Nothing would have been different. But please doctor, a lot of my family members are upset with me and I want everything to be cleared," she pleaded.

"Aaliya ji, you don't have to plead with me. I'll personally visit your house and explain everything to Suraiya ji and everyone else," the doctor assured her.

Aaliya felt like a huge boulder had been lifted of off her chest. She had a slight smile on her lips and after thanking the doctor she went to visit Dr Mehra for the remaining tests that had to be done.

The board if directors sat opposite zain in his cabin. The cabin he shared with Aaliya. After the presentations the two of them had done, the directors had decided that they would like both Aaliya and Zain to work together in the upcoming projects. They would also have to travel for it and visit new clients. Zain didn't want to work with Aaliya but for the sake of his father's dreams and his dedication to work be agreed.

Zain wondered where Aaliya had gone since the past couple of hours. Ever since their encounter in the corridor he had not seen her. Deep down he knew he shouldn't have behaved like that with her. On the other hand, he felt she deserved it.

Would he say the same after he found out about her cancer? Will the love "awaken" again. The love he had compressed so deep down that he never wanted to feel it again!

Suraiya Abdullah would never learn. She couldn't wait for the divorce to be over. She had found another girl for Zain. She would get them engaged just as the third talaaq will take place and ensure zain has someone else in his life.

She never liked Aaliya and she was glad the girl would finally be out of their lives. She had searched for many girls before Zain and Aaliya had gotten married and she was glad that the marriage didn't last. She couldn't wait to see the back of Aaliya in the next couple of weeks.

"4 more weeks and then Aaliya will be gone from our lives forever. The second Talaaq has taken place meaning that in under a month everything will be good and well,"

She looked at a picture and smiled. She would be perfect for their family. And she hoped Zain would forget Aaliya and fall for her instead.

But like they say "man proposes, God disposes"

From the heavens Usman smiled, he knew his wife but he also knew his son and niece and the love they had for each other. No matter how much one tried, they would never be able to separate these two.

Shazia was back to investigating. She couldn't let Aaliya got away with will the property. If no one else was going to do something about it then she would. The reason she and married into this family was due to the amount of wealth they had. She hadn't cared about anything. She didn't even care she was Fahad's first wife. She was a woman who would do anything for money. But ... She was also someone who cared dearly for the people who were her family. There were times she could turn her back on them but she wasn't someone who could stay angry for long.

Ever since she had heard Nafeesa fretting over something, she had wondered whether it had anything to do with the person who had filed the complaint to the police. Shazia had always wanted to get rid of Nafeesa and vice versa and she was sure if she could get to the bottom of this and Nafeesa was the culprit then she would make sure she was Fahad's only wife!

"If I'm right and Nafeesa is the one behind the phone call made to the police then I'll make sure I'm the only woman in Fahad's life"

But first she couldn't tell anyone about her doubts because if she was proven wrong then she would be the one out of the house and not Nafeesa and that's something she couldn't allow to happen.

She would have to wait a week before she could start her treatment. This was because the results for the tests would be back by then and the doctor would know what would have to be done next. She didn't care if this disease killed her because the second talaaq had taken place and the third would soon follow.

Maybe this was Allah's plan. He had to find a way to call her to him. And she would even meet mamoo then too. She missed her mamoo even more today. If he was here he wouldn't have let anything of such to happen. He was her mentor and Zain's hero. She would ensure she fulfilled his dreams before leaving.

She had to tell zain not to give her the third talaaq. She wouldn't be able to take it. She loved him too much to separate from him. She wanted to die as Mrs Aaliya zain Abdullah.

"A broken heart bleeds tears"
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Like this post if you want PMs and buddy me :D
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM