Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update and beautiful quote too 😊 Waiting for the next part 😊
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome update and beautiful quote too 😊 Waiting for the next part 😊

Thank you for liking the update, means a lot. I shall update as soon as I can πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
TEASER: It had happened again. He had blamed her again for for death of his father, his hero. It had become never ending, he just couldn't get over it. As much as she had tried to reason with him, Aaliya couldn't blame Zain. He had lost his father and despite being by his side, she couldn't console him. How things had escalated surprised her; one day they were happily enjoying life together and the next day she is the reason for taking his life away from him.

NOTE: Shall update soon, just trying to complete the update before the end of the week so I can have it up soon. Enjoy this for now!
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Banner!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
So many double posts 😑
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Hey guys,

NOTE: Before I update, I would just like to bring to everyone's notice that I've changed the name of the SS. This name suits it more so yeah 😳

I've come to update the next part of the story. I'm making it move quite slow but that's because I don't want to miss anything out. Zain will eventually find out about Aaliya's innocence and her illness but before that we need someone else to find out who had actually done few complaint πŸ˜†

Well get there. Just give the story sometime today build up but I'm sure you'll like it.

Once again many thanks for the likes and comments. They're appreciated so much and I've replied to everyone. Check the previous pages :)

And if you want PMs please buddy me so can do a group PM and mention you want a PM. Thank you.

Also, how is the new banner? I made it myself πŸ˜†

She hoped there was something in his eyes, something which would tell her he loves her too. It would take her away from all the pain which she had been going through in the previous months. How she wishes it was a bad dream, how she wishes she would be able fix things and make it how it used to be before. Things had been perfect; everything was beginning to get back to normal and now this had cropped up. Zain had never hated her this much before not even when they had gotten married. Both of them have never wanted to do the nikkah but circumstances had made them be one and then slowly love had bloomed between the two. No one had been happier than Usman mamoo, this is what he had hoped for all along and finally he had seen his two beloved children happy. However, the happiness didn't last long ... Aaliya, the daughter he had had loved so much was apparently the cause of his death. Deep down, Zain also knew that she would never be able to do this. But the love he had for his father and the words by his mother had influenced him to believe likewise. Aaliya knew patience as key. Allah would make everything perfect again. There had been many times when she had thought things couldn't get any worse but Allah had ensure her faith in him was always intact. And today, she hope Allah would help her find a way out again. He would respond to her prayers. She called upon him and there was no way he wouldn't reply. She hadn't done anything wrong and she knew this testing phase would soon be over.

Zain sat in his cabin. He thought of all the times he had tried to punish Aaliya; he was no one to punish her but the pain he had received from her actions still pierced his heart till this day. He had lost his father, under such circumstances which one wouldn't even wish upon their enemy. She been the cause as to why he couldn't be with his father during his final moments. His father had witnessed so much in the days leading to his death and no one but Aaliya was responsible for it. He wondered whether the medicines Aaliya had given his father were the reason for the death. The German doctor had warned them of the side affects both treatments could have on his father. The thoughts made him despise Aaliya even more than he already had. He wished she could leave his life and go away for ever. However, it wasn't possible because she was the 51% owner of the empire and he knew there was no way she would leave.

He would make sure she left herself. He had tried many ways but deep down he knew seeing her face made his day. Although he didn't want to admit it, he still loved her most than yesterday and less than tomorrow. She was the love of his life and no matter how much he tried to hate her, it just wasn't possible. There's things in life which despite trying hard to not do is impossible. Just as you can't help fall in love, you can't fall out of love.

But, he had promised his mother he would kick her out. She had caused a lot of pain to his family and her being around them so often dug the wounds deeper. She had to go and he would make sure of that. He couldn't let her destroy his dad's dreams.

Aaliya heard her phone ring. The name made her heart skip a beat. The doctor from the hospital had rung her regarding her reports and for further information on the treatment she was to receive. She had promised mamoo she would fulfil his dreams, she wouldn't let him down and make sure his business was established to such and position that it would be the best in the world. She couldn't leave like that. She hadn't told anyone about her cancer and she wasn't intending to either. There was a lot she had been hiding from everyone and this was another one added to the list.

"Aaliya, would you be able to come down to my clinic tomorrow?" Dr Mehra asked. " we have a lot more to discuss on the cancer and the kinds of treatments needed to cure"

"Sure, I'll be there tomorrow morning at 9 am," Aaliya told her. "Will I be okay after the treatment, I have a lot of things to do which are incomplete and I don't want the cancer to get in the way of it all,"

"You don't worry Aaliya, everything will okay,"

"It's hard not to worry, this is just another hurdle in my way and I want to pass it before its too late,"

"My team and I will try our very best to ensure that everything goes okay, you just have to cooperate with us,"

"I'll do all I can to defeat this cancer. My mamoo hopes and dreams rely on me, I can't let him down,"

"That's the spirit, i'll see you tomorrow morning,"

Zain wasn't happy. How could she make decisions without asking for his input? She had decided to go ahead and give permission for a wedding to take place. The deposit had been paid, the date had been set and the work had already started in the west wing. Agreed she had the bigger share in the property but that did not mean she would be free to do as she liked. As much as he hated having to talk to her, it was enough. He had to set her right. She couldn't do as she liked and think he'd play follow the leader with her. He approached her cabin and stood outside. He did not want to enter but for his father, his hero, he would. He couldn't let her carry on destroying his father's dream. They had been working in a separate projects recently but how could she use the ball he was to for the party he had been planning on the same day as the wedding?

"Aaliya, how could you hire out the hall for a wedding without asking me?" He asked. "I had reserved it for the same day and now here you are having already taken the deposit and started the preparations for the wedding,"

"Zain, I did not know you have wanted to use the hall and anyways there's other ones available, why do you want to use this specific one?"

"What do you mean there are other one?" He growled. "My clients had liked this hall and they have said that they want to hold the party on the 17th,"

"What can I do about that?" She retorted. "You should have brought it to everyone's notice sooner,"

"Change the venue, simple,"

"NO," She replied

"AALIYA!"

"ZAIN!"

"You know what, it's useless arguing with you," he snarled. "First you killed my dad and now you're doing this to his business,"
"Zain, I did not file that complaint, nor did I kill mamoo," she pleaded. "Please don't say that,"

"I wouldn't be saying it if you hadn't shown your true colours. No one but you is to blame and even you know that,"

With that he walked out of the cabin. The encounter between them had broken her even more. She had done all she could to prove her innocence but had not been successful as of yet. He had done it again. He had blamed her for the death of his father, his hero. Usman mamoo want just his father, he was also her mamoo, her guardian and her father figure. He had always shown her the right path and she had hoped she would he able to live up to his expectations.

Shazia had started her mission, she would soon find out who was the person who had filed the complaint. If Aaliya was right in saying she hadn't done it then someone would have. Someone in the family, someone who knew each and everything. It couldn't have been Suraiya because there was no way she was willing to have her reputation spoilt just for zain to hate Aaliya and want to kick her out of the house nor the fact that Suraiya loved Usman too much to let anything happen to him.

She would make sure she found the real culprit but before that she would need to befriend Aaliya. The girl had more than half of the property and she wouldn't let her get way with it. It was never too late to change sides. Where there was money, there was shazia!

"Alice:How long is forever?
White Rabbit:Sometimes, just one second.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
too good
splendid
really nice
"where there was money there was shazia." lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh Loved it!😊
it's building up to the climax.
I love how you keep all the characters in sync with the show. Kudos to you for thatπŸ‘
So Shazia is gonna find out first.
I wonder how long Aaliya will be able to keep her cancer hidden.. and how is she going to get treatment without anyone knowing anything.
LOL and I like how there is very little to no Rehan in your story πŸ˜†
Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next part.
And once again thank you for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was amazing
I completely loved it
And thanks for the pm.
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Continue soon