Short Story - Painful Love ~ UPDATED Part 4 ~ PG 13

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Here is a little something I wrote when I was bored. Not my best workm, but I havent written anything of such in a long time so I am a bit rusty πŸ˜†

Feedback would be great, and feel free to criticize too. Hasn't been proof read cos im too lazy so please ignore any mistakes or grammatical errors.

Also, if i get enough response, then only will i continue, otherwise theres no point really.

And ... I found it really hard to come up with a title if anyone has any suggestions please do say.

Thank you

Hate. A strong word, a word with so much compassion it can shake many foundations. Hate. What Zain Abullah felt for Aliya Ghulam Haider. Hate. It had taken over every corner of Zain's body. But, more than hate it was pain, the girl he had had trusted and loved with all his heart was the reason his family was broken. His mother had been falsely implicated in a domestic violence case and on the other hand, his father just couldn't take it anymore. He had seen enough, and with the happenings he could not take it. His poor heart had, had enough and he had breathed his last. How he wishes he could have spent more time with the man he had looked up to all this time. His father was the perfect role model and although he had not said it enough times, his father was the best father anyone could ask for. And, now when he is gone, there is a void left in their lives for the man who had been the pillar of the family has gone.

How much had he loved Aliya, supported her in everything, she seemed like the perfect person, and his dad had also believed the same. When his hero knew she was good, how could he question it? Usman Abdullah had, had so much faith his bhanji but he along with his bhanji got nothing but betrayal in return. The love that was showered upon her meant nothing to her and now it meant nothing to him. His mother had been right all along. He should never have married her. Now he regretted every time he had chosen to ignore his mother, she was his mother and wanted the best for him. His dad had been wrong this time, Aliya was not the perfect wife for him, and now, it had been proven.

The divorce would be through in the next couple of weeks and his family would be able to live happily. Things had changed drastically since Aliya had entered the house, and now that she was leaving, things would eventually go back to normal and it would seem as no one called Aliya ever existed in BV.

Aliya sat outside the doctors office, she had not been feeling too good since the past couple of weeks. At first she had ignored it, shaking it off to be exhaustian of the past couple of weeks. The death of her mamoo had taken a toll on her and she was left shattered with Zain's announcement of wanting a divorce. How she had hoped it was all a bad dream, mammo would be okay and her parents taking action had also never happened.

No matter how angry she was with her parents, she had decided to listen to them in the end and go and gert checked out by the doctor, for their satisfaction and peace of mind. Her mother sat next to her, holding her hand tight as they awaited the results.

Lost in her thoughts, she went back to when she found out mamoo had decided to make her the owner of his property, she couldn't think right. It had all happened so suddenly, she knew he had loved her and had wanted the best for herself and Zain, but never in her wildest dreams had she guessed that this would be how it all ended. Her mami was already angry with her and not to forget Zain who had completely changed in the past couple of weeks. There was not even a glimpse of the old Zain in him, it was as if he had died along with his father.

And now, as she sat opposite the doctor, she felt a surge of fear run through her body, she didnt know whether it was just because shes sitting in a hospital or that she had other news awaiting her.

"Mrs Abdullah, I have some news and unfortunately its not good news; you're suffering from Cancer. Leukaemia to be precise, it affects your white blood cellsmm. These are an important, infecrtion-fighting part of you immune system, made in your bone marrow. This means if you have leukeamia, you produce abmnormal white blood cells which ' clog up' your bone marrow and stop it making other blood cellsvital for abalanced immune system and healthy blood'

Aliya's face paled as the doctor continued with what she had to say. She had cancer, she would die. She would slowly die. She remembered how Zain had told her how he wished she had never existed. Although, he had said it in anger and probably never meant it, maybe Allah was fulfilling his wish.

If she was to live, then she would, there was no questioning that and for the sake of her parents, she would do all she can to ensure she makes a full recovery but for now, she would not tell anyone, she had already caused enough problems for everyone.

Note: I am not a medical student, nor have I ever studied medicine so whatever I write is all from the internet. So if I do get anything wrong please forgive me, I'll try my best to be as acurate as I can.

A quote to end it off;

"Say what you feel but think before you speak. Rather bite your tongue than say something you can't take back"

Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Part 1 ~ Page 1
Part 2 ~ Page 4
Part 3 ~ page 9
Part 4 ~ page 13
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice please continue it :)
chocolatymelody thumbnail
Do continue. U write very good.
title..umm,how about repentance.
or you only love once πŸ˜†
Sry, i suck at keeping names πŸ˜›
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really interesting concept.
can't wait for read more.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is really good,waiting for the next part 😊
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was amazing plz continue😊
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update..beautifully written..plzz continue..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plz continue soon
excellent
plz plz plZ plz plZ do continue soon
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Thank you for the feedback my lovelies. Can't wait to read each and every comment!