ZaYa SS: Do you remember? (Part-1 UP!)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! So I am yet back with another one. Finally a Goldie. Wohooo! So this SS is going to be about ZaYa past memories. Like when the first time ZaYa met, when they had their first 'hug' and all. So you better get ready for a ride to their past. Will try to add some fun too.

Here's the Prologue:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

Zain and Aaliya are parents now! Their daughter, Zara, asks them to tell her everything. How they met, how they had their first 'close' incident. Anything and Everything. Will Zain be able to tell Zara? Will Aaliya? Stay tuned to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is the prologue? Short na? Well, will try to update on Monday. Not tomorrow coz i have my exam. So please leave your comments and likes. And sorry, but no pm's for this. My other acc is not working. I dont know why. So sorry! Thanks a lot for reading.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue..
waiting for d update...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes! This is gonna be awesome!the prologue was short though!
I love this!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This seems interesting...
Continue soon...
Will be waiting for the update...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting n sounds very cute please continue n pm thank you :)
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome prologue
waiting 4 d part
cupcaked thumbnail
Hello! So I am back yet again. Today it was raining heavily outside this morning (I live in Delhi) so I got pretty much excited. My mom is out of station and my dad is at a meeting. My sister is at her friend's house, so I am alone at home since morning. So I am back with my first part. It won't be long but sure enjoyable. So here you go:

Sunday, 12:30 pm
Zain and Aaliya Room
Aaliya's POV

I still remember that fateful day. It was exactly 9 months back my Maamu passed. Zain was really hurt. And what hurt me more was that he thought the reason of Maamu's uhh... expiry, is me. He told me that he wants to give me divorce. He got my signs by fault and I was made to go by his way. The court claimed 6 months. 6 months for us to sought out our relationship. But Zain didn't seem to be interested in living with me for a single more day. Earlier I would see love and concern in his eyes, these days I can only see hatred and anger FOR ME.

Gradually I became strong. I did whatever he said. I didn't let mom and dad know about the physical and mental torture I was going through. The man, who I trusted more than myself had turned into a monster. But I had to go through it. I had to prove myself.

Fahad bhai tried to console Zain. But being drunk, Zain didn't get a word out of it. Fahad bhai knew the truth, he tried to explain Zain. But no, he wasn't getting it.

Today, after so many days Zain is finally normal. Maami has accepted the truth too. Want to know the revelation? One day, Fahad bhai was back from office and heard Nafisa Bhaabhi. She was talking to herself claiming that she was the one who filed those FIR papers. I was shocked at first too when Fahad Bhai told everyone that it was her not me. Zain's head went down in shame. Maami was more than guilty but didn't want to show it.

Back in room, Zain was standing at the window. I knew he was crying thinking about what all he did to me. I went closer and kept a hand on his shoulder. He turned around. His eyes were blood-shot red. That's the pain I felt when he used to beat me up. He was about to utter a word when I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. He hugged me more tightly. 3 words. 3 words that were more than important than a 'I am Sorry'. He said "I LOVE YOU!"

Present

Enough of the flashbacks huh! You made me cry too. Zain came out of the bathroom sneaked behind me wrapping his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Firse flashbacks ke bhaad mei kho gyi?" He asked. I turned around in his arms to notice... that... he was... shirtless!

"Tumhari shirt kaha hai? Besharam!" I said blushing.

"Mei chhod aaya. I know you love to see me shirtless! So I am here without any shirt. Pehle soccha tracks bhi chhod aau. Par kya karun, itna bhi besharam nhi hu na!" He said. Stupid!

"Zain tumhe yaad hai jab hum pehli baar mile the? Uss mehal me?" I asked remembering that day. The day we met for the first time.

"Haan. Jab tumne mujhe Zeeshan samajh liya tha!" He said.

"Arre galti se hogaya tha!" I said. Woh Zeeshan! Creep!

So how is it? Sorry if it was depressing.
Had to write this because the story won't continue if I didn't!
Please leave your comments and likes.
And sorry again for the 'no pm' thing.
Will continue soon.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hawww
meri idea chura liya? lolz.. just kidding
think it will be really cute...
continue jaldi se
Edit: tune chapter 1 bhi post kar diya?
chalo RESwa then

UNRES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just hope this does not happen in the show- i mean physical torture for aliya..
how ever angry zain is with her, he can't handle it physically! no ways!
and the rest of it was all so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shirtless zain toh aliya se zyaada hume pasand haiโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
ah! their meeting in Sundar Mahalcan never forget it
love it
very nice chappy tanya
continue soon
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

hawww