Posted: 10 years ago
You shud deffo continue this!
sounds interesting!
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is awesome..
U must continue it soon please
And who hit aliya? Why would it be a problem if someone saw him? Update soon and thanks for the pm
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow interesting prologue.
do continue soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Aaliya har baar hota hai Roz Marta gai tumhe ...Che saal se dekh raha hu tumhe ...ammi aur abbu bhi kuch nahi bolte kyun kyun...aur tum har ..chup chap...I can't take it more ..Bhai hai toh kya hua...koi behen KO Marta hai aise"caressing her cheeks and moving his fingers near her lips wounds..."zain ..its k galti meri thee aaj Maine wapis usko kaam karne KO kaha ...I know he is ulsess and gonna stick his ass on the sofa...he won't change zain"as aaliya hugged zain..."par tum kaise aaye yaha "...looking into his teary eyes."as usual...I was standing under ur house from the last 3hours...listening to all those abusive words those bangs those shouts ... And ur cry... As he kissed her wounds on her hands "zain ..."..as tears rolled down her face in pain"it hurts na aaliya and ...I would have come up but your promise prohibited me ..."as he wiped her tears"thank god tum nahi aaye warns abbu toh maar dalte mujhe " as she hugged and cried him...

(Zain and aaliya are madly in love with each other zain stays in the street across aaliyas house she belongs to a middle class family where she needs to earn her living and her father gulam haider...useless earns money but nly for his son and aaliyas mom love aaliyas but because of her husband and son had to stay quiet...zain son of a business tycoon ...and superb rich but ...sad for his own reason he had lost his brother when he was 6and still misses him ...and aaliya and zain met on roads...fighting ...arguing but gradully it turned into love...surriya loves aaliya and zains pair...because she knw aaliya is the best choice for her son ...she had even told aaliya that she wanted to talk to her father... But aaliya told no because she knew her father...would marry her to zain nly for money ...)

"I want u aaliya now I can't see u in any pain ...I can't see this ...chalo abhi ke abhi I will talk to ur dad and mom "

Aaliya held his hands and made him sit "zain pls tum jante nahi hoga...kya hoga ghar pe if they come to know about us...ab jao tumhe kal milti hu ...office mein love u"as she pushed him down her balcony..and zain didn't move pulled her into hug "phele kiss toh do " pulling her into hug"zain"she pushed him"aaliya I knw I know u Wont ..humari relationship me stages mein yeah stage nahi aaya ...na "making a pout "nahi aaya ...but I can kiss on ur cheeks "and raises her toes to get up to his height ..and placed a small peck"I love u "and pushed him out ..."haaye Maine marr gaya "and jumped down"zain "she looked down to wink at her and blow a flying kiss ..hewalked away ..she stood there looking at him ...till the doors of his mansion creaked and he entered into his palace ..he was really a prince for her...he loved her truely and she loved him more than nothing...all relations had betrayed he stood there strong since past 6years)
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes pls cont soon
wanna read it
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
Loved it
Very nicely written
Very painful and emotional
Continue soon
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow very nice part..update soon
And u answered all my questions..thanks
And thanks so much for the pm also
Looking forward to the next part
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
POOR ALIYA!
gosh you have made Ghulam negative here hehe
would love to read more update soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry beautiful os 😊 loved it cont soon
Hellotomylife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start & very interesting concept! <3
Do PM me when you update the new chapter =))