Posted: 10 years ago
superb ya
love it
bt wen will u update next part?
Waiting!!
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys. Sorry for the delay. I actually forgot I had to continue this until zaya.harshika (my apologies but I don't know your real name) sent a pm to me regarding me to update this. So here you go with the part. It is dedicated to zaya.harshika because she only told me to update this. So here you go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast Table
Haider Mansion
Narrator's POV

Zain and Aaliya got changed and went down to the table. Zain accidentally sat on Aaliya's regular spot which brought Aaliya to anger. But Shabana gestured her not to say anything as Zain doesn't know only Aaliya is allowed to sit there. And Aaliya sat across the table in front of him. Shabana served the food.

As living in Bhopal, Haiders were used to the spicy food. But as Zain never ate spicy food he choke on the first bite. But even before he could whine about the food being so spicy he met Aaliya's gaze. She was smirking. As if saying 'dekh liya phattu, tumse yeh bhi nahi hota'. Zain with great difficulty gulped down the food.

"Kya hua Beta? Mirchi hai?" Shabana asked Zain seeing that he was eating food as if in difficulty.

"Ammi yeh London se aaya hai. Isse kaha mirchi kha skta hai. Iske khane mei mirchi mat dala kro!" Aaliya said smirking as she took another spoonful of the rice and curry. Then gestured Zain to go for more. "Dekho agar tum nhi kha skte toh mat khao Zain. Koi zabardasti nahi hai!"

"Nahi meine esa kab kaha? Mei London mei bhi mirch khata tha!" He took another spoonful of rice and curry. Suddenly he choked on the food. He started coughing really badly. Aaliya's smirk turned into a worried concern. She rushed to his side and made him drink the water.

"Tum kamre mei jao, mei tumhare liye shakar (sugar) le ke aati hu. Jao Zain!" He got up and went to her room. Aaliya grabbed the jar from the kitchen and followed him.

Aaliya's Room
Aaliya's POV

"Lo chini khao!" I said holding out a spoon for him to take it. He turned his heard away. "Arre Zain dekho baccho ki tarah mat act kro. Nahi toh mujhe wohi krna padega jo mei bachpan mei kiya krti thi!"

"Kya?" He said still looking angry.

"Bata doon?" I said keeping the spoon aside and moving closer to him.

"Batao!" He said, now scared.

"Mei tumhe-" I started tickling him. "Aah aah. Sirf mujhe hi pta hai Zain Abdullah, tumhe sabse zyaada gud gudi kaha hoti hai!"

"Aahhh! Aal- Oww! Dekho Aaliya I am- Arre please-"

"Please kya?"

"Tickle krna band kro, mei kha leta hoon!"

"Thats like my good boy!" I said straightening myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and like!
No pm's or late ones.
Maybe tomorrow. Sorry I am getting a bit late right now.

-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a very cute update
Continue soon
I have a request can u update d ss "girls night out" plz plz pretty plz
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also request u to update the ss girls ni8 out
Edited by zaya.harshika - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very sweet and cute
Continue soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really cute and lovely
continue ASAP
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hayee itna cute update tanu tussi great ho wah wah par itna chota update plz agli bar thoda bada n its amazing keep writing
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was ultra huge cute
Continue soon plzzz
zayadreamland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 Superb i loved it great job 👍🏼