Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a storm in Kushi's heart! to tell,to hide,afraid how he will bear this news,afraid to become just mother of his child and not the queen of his heart,not sure how her life will be ,what status she will have.and Arnav,with that title ,PARAGON,revealed what is in his heart,or ,rather WHO is in his heart now! to bad she doesn't take the chance to see that picture finished to understand his unspoken love.but she must hear those words from him,like she ,herself admit her love and make the first step. what a struggle for her now,i think Arnav must prove his love soon and very firm,and very convincing that he loves her,his wife,first ,and than he loves more her gift,the paragon of their love,their child!
about Aman,or rather Anjali,because she is the most needed to heal her heart,i am in her team.i know,i am mean,but no matter if he had a good excuse for what he did,waking in her shoes now is a painful job.she practically give up her happiness.she locked her heart,and now just do what is in her family interest,her interest is not important,anymore .remind me of Payal,another soul who suffer for the others.i hope Aman will get his guts to mend his past mistakes.
no many stories has the power to make you FEEL every word of the beautiful mind of the Author.You are one of the winners! Thank you!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1chilly

We have crossed all limits of besharmi!
Shweta sorry, but intezaar nahin hota!

Exactly Charu, itni achhi story hai, bas ab intezaar nahi hota. Na Shweta itni achhi story likhti na hum use tung karte. Bas writer ki khubi hai jo hum itne besharam ho gaye hain 😳
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Exactly Charu, itni achhi story hai, bas ab intezaar nahi hota. Na Shweta itni achhi story likhti na hum use tung karte. Bas writer ki khubi hai jo hum itne besharam ho gaye hain 😳

This is the best way to save our own skin.

Blame the writer! πŸ˜†
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1chilly

This is the best way to save our own skin.

Blame the writer! πŸ˜†

Blame nahi, tribute to the writer. πŸ˜‰
1chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Blame nahi, tribute to the writer. πŸ˜‰

Shweta, did you see how we are using all possible means to get an update out of you.
Have pity on us, please!
Arshi67 thumbnail
Shweta, my fellow Dharna kartas and I stumbled upon this verse...

So that's what we're doing ...
Knocking on your door, asking for an update!

πŸ˜†

kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel sad for anjali. Hope aman realises before its late.
Arnav did question foolishly.
Overall a nice update. Continue soon
A_BA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shweta, sorry for pulling a little disappearing act - but I'm back now, and just finished reading the last five chapters (although it's great to read so much together, I'm left disappointed because I want to keep on reading!!!!).

Wow, so much has happened in these last five chapters, and even then, you have continued to leave me with wanting so much more.

I started off reading about Lexie's illness and her ultimate demise. A part of me wants to feel bad for her, but I just can't help but not feel sorry for her. She made her own choices, and at the end of the day, I'm glad Arnav left her - he didn't deserve her kind of "love" and though he blames himself for her lifestyle and ultimate demise, I'm sure he would have been much worse if he had see her life spiraling out of control on an everyday basis. I can only wish now that Arnav will get full closure on the subject of Lexie now.

I have always loved this Khushi that you have portrayed from the beginning, and in the last few chapters, I have come to admire her so much more - for her courage, strength, maturity and overall positive attitude. Not only did she try to help Arnav when he came back, but she truly showed she cared about him, going as far as trying to help him out with the situation with Lexie. And although Arnav didn't open up to her, I'm glad she didn't back out and eventually admitted her love for him. He deserves to know that she loves him and I'm glad she is free to admit it now. Just like Khushi, I can't wait until the day he accepts her love for him and reciprocates it fully and unconditionally.

Oh, and I loved the scene when Khushi found the sketches of herself that Arnav had been working on. If that had shown her that Arnavji truly cares about her, I wonder how she's going to feel when she discovers the portrait he's working on. I'm waiting for the day for her to see it and the title of it

Again, just like Khushi, I'm scared that Arnav will want to be there for her and her child because of "responsibility-sake" and not because he truly wants it. But I have a feeling that although he will take it hard in the beginning, he will be the most-loving husband and father to Khushi and their baby. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this journey of becoming parents will be for them.

There's still so much going on with this story - the pregnancy, the move to Bhopal, Jhangid (who really scares me!), Aman and Anjali - I don't know how you are going to take this all forward, but I'm really looking forward to it😊
1chilly thumbnail
Shweta's batti is green.
Are we getting lucky?

πŸ₯³
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now someone needs to smack Aman please... I thought he was the more sane one but looks like he can give advice to his friend but not follow the same... he has to move on from his past and guilt and give anjali and himself a chance...
I feel really bad for Anjali... she loved him and accepted his rejection but what he did was not a good thing... I know he was not in the right frame of mind but I guess it was a wrong time for Anjali to show up that day... He could have atleast apologized to her properly to get away from the guilt part... now both Aman and Arnav need to rethink what they really want in life and not hurt people who love them
Khushi is pregant... we could see all the signs... but the situation is not best... I love how Anjali supports her... its good to have someone to talk... I wish Anjali also opens up about her life to khushi and let her support her...
He finished her painting and names it the paragon... 😳.. this guy loves her but just doesn't want to go there... he also needs a smack
And the last part... she finally told him they are expecting... phew.. not the right way but she had to... and he can't believe it... I don't want to assume how he'll react... so will wait for the next update...
Update soon