Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shweta,

Thank You for an early update and happy friendship day to you. Very thoughtful of you to give us readers such a lovely surprise on this special day.

You get my customary BOW and more for this update. You wrote the update in 1 day, rather few hours, I should say. Woman, you must possess some superhuman skills! Not just length of the chapter, this chapter was so important, emotional and covered so much. Your passion for this story and commitment towards the readers is awe inspiring.

It would be understatement if I say, I loved the update. This is going to be one of my favorite chapters in H and A.

Anjali and Khushi

The bond and friendship Anjali and Khushi share is very endearing. Within a short span of time they have become each other's confidant. These two are so young, yet strong and sensitive in their own way. Anjali is such a wonderful soul. She is giving up on love and life and in so much of despair but the moment she sees restless Khushi, pushes everything aside and focuses on her. Steps up to support her, stand by her and be there to hear her out and help her do the right thing. I was really touched by it.

Aman and Anjali

Aman and Anjali are parallel leads of this story. I was looking forward to know Anjali's thoughts. Poor girl got her heart broken not once but twice. My heart goes to her and doesn't blame her for the decisions she made and choices she is making. Her heart was already broken and she was only trying to sooth some of his pain away and got her broken heart crushed beyond repair.

The question is not who was right or wrong in that situation, they both are victims of fate I would say. Anjali still loves Aman and will do so for rest of her life and Aman's feelings for her definitely border on love.

Aman and Arnav's lives are similar in what they have been through and they are in the same boat even today. They both brutally lost out on love, in fact they saw them dying, they don't know how to deal with the loss, are carrying the baggage of past and making no attempts to move on. I know I shouldn't compare, but Aman's loss is much graver than Arnav's. Because Aman and Priya had a life together, they loved each other and had a future. Unlike Lexie, Priya fought for life that she dreamed of with Aman. Arnav has just lost Lexie physically but Aman has lost Priya emotionally and physically 3 years ago and since then living in his personal hell. I think he is being stronger than Arnav and is able to contain and school his pain, guilt and all other emotions within.

Arnav and Khushi have the luxury of sharing things open with Aman and Anjali respectively. But Aman and Anjali never open up. Aman and Anjali are very similar. They are kind of the people who forget about their suffering when they see others in pain. They both are givers, amazing friends one can have. Arnav and Khushi are very lucky to have these two in their lives.

I support both of them. It's easy to say get your act together and take things in control, follow what your heart says, but in reality it doesn't work that way. Aman and Anjali's situation is as complex as Arnav and Khushi's. I wonder how these two will resolve their issues and get closure. When Arnav comes to know about Aman and Anjali he will understand that there cannot be a better man than Aman for Anjali. Besides just like Aman wants Arnav to move on, Arnav too wants Aman to move on and get second chance at love and life. He will do the right thing but won't force either of them. He has always maintained that Anjali needs to take control of her life. So as long as Anjali doesn't say anything or ask for help he won't interfere, unless he sees something seriously wrong with Rishi and he already smells rat.

Arnav and Khushi

The following quote nicely wraps Arnav and Khushi's lives.

Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. ~ Anonymous

About Khushi's pregnancy, my reactions were a combination of Khushi and Arnav's reactions. I was as confused as Khushi and as shocked as Arnav. No doubt it's the most wonderful news for any woman. I am not against Khushi getting pregnant but felt like this girl needed confession, some exclusive attention, time and focus from Arnav. With baby I wasn't sure how it was going to happen. Knowing Khushi I knew she won't be keeping the news from him for long. Arnav has always been honest with Khushi and she will always do the same with him.

The line of the update is "We are having a baby". It summarizes Khushi's love for Arnav, her faith and trust in him, her determination to not give up on him and above all the pride she takes in being married to him. She didn't say I am pregnant, I am having a baby, you are going to be a dad etc. She is proud to be having a part of Arnav in her. She is going through a myriad of emotions right now apprehension, fear, insecurity, worry about Arnav's reaction but when it comes to Arnav and their marriage Khushi isn't ashamed of anything. No guilt, no regrets! Because Khushi knows what this man is capable of. Before Khushi knew about Lexie, she wasn't sure if he can ever love but after knowing about Arnav's past her confidence has increased multifold. She now has proof how selflessly this man loved.

Arnav and Khushi are facing many hurdles but that's the way of life is. Is this not what happens in and around our lives! Now when I think of it, baby or no baby, Bhopal or Rewa, CM or no CM Khushi will get what she deserves, Arnav's love. What we got is knew jerk reaction from Arnav. The baby news is a push in the right direction, because Arnav will prove that even with baby he will choose Khushi for who she is. Arnav will clear all her doubts.

Arnav is looking to steal moments with his wife. The few minutes they spent at the chhatri were filled with so much peace. The uncertainty, the unanswered questions between them ceased to exist. In the past such moments are when they connected with each other as two normal people. Physically he feels deprived no doubt, but he is feeling that emotional void too. These are the instants when Arnav is himself; no fear, no expectations, no judgment. He smiled and laughed whole heartedly, he teased and flirted naughtily and talked openly.

There is something very enigmatic about Arnav painting Khushi. First off its DAMN SEXY!! He is into it heart, soul, body, mind, nothing around him exists. It's like he is making love to her, worshiping her. He finds solace in everything related to Khushi. He painting her is like spending time with her, because he is thinking about her and nothing else. He is himself when he is painting her. He painted in the past too but it left painful scares and Khushi is changing it. She inspires him and generates emotions he never felt before.

PS:

Throughout the update I feared something untoward might happen because of, Shyam. He kept hovering over the update. I thought Anjali and Khushi might get kidnapped when they visited doctor and were at the restaurant, the road block by fallen tree, Arnav and Khushi alone with minimal security at the Chhatri. And I give full credit to the brilliance of your writing here, because even without giving him much face time, you made his presence felt and created the required panic in readers.

Here is a song for Arnav, Khushi, Aman and Anjali

"When You Really Love Someone"

by Alicia Keys

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esgB8-_FjWA[/YOUTUBE]

I'm a woman, lord knows it's hard
I need a real man to give me what I need
Sweet attention, love and tenderness
When it's real it's unconditional, I'm telling y'all

Cause a man, just ain't a man,
If he aint' man enough
To love you when you're right,
Love you when you're wrong
Love you when you're weak,
Love you when you're strong
Take you higher
When the world got you feelin low.
He's given you his last, cuz he's thinking of you first
Given comfort when you're thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all.
Cause you're a real man and lord knows it's hard
Sometimes you just need a woman's touch
Sweet affection, love and support
When it's real, it's unconditional, I'm telling y'all

Oh cause a woman ain't a woman if she ain't woman enough
To love you when you're right
Take you higher
She's giving you her best, even when you're at your worst
Givin comfort, when she's thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done, when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all

Sometimes you gonna argue
Sometimes you gonna fight
Sometimes it's gonna feel like it will never be right
But something so strong, keeps you holdin on
It don't make sense, but it make a good song
Cause a man, just ain't a man,
If he ain't man enough
To love you when you're right,
Take you higher
When the world got you feelin low
He's given you his last, cuz he's thinking of you first
Given comfort when you're thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all
That a woman ain't a woman if she ain't woman enough
To love you when you're right
Take you higher and higher

She's giving you her best, even when you're at your worst
Givin comfort, when she's thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done, when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all
I'm telling y'all

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shweta,

One of the things I look forward and admire in H and A is the ethnicity, history and cultural blend you bring to it. It's enlightening and makes me want to visit MP and explore the hidden treasures of the state and get familiarized with the rich culture. While reading the scene at chhatri, it reminded me of my recent visit to Gatore ki Chhatriya, Jaipur and water reservoir at Madhavendra Palaca, Jaipur. I fell in love and was mesmerized with the beauty and architecture of these places. Just sharing few pics that I took.

NOTE: The water reservoir is the place where a scene from the movie Rang De Basanti was shot. (The friends get drunk and jump into water).

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates
sorry for late comment
just read last three chapters together
all are mindblowing
so arnav won election
arshi will shift to bhopal now
arnav is confuse at this point about khushi and his relation
i love it howkhushi talk with arnav and maintain physical distance between them
khushi is pregnant now
i agree with khushi
i donot want arnav to stay with khushi and accept baby because of responsibility
i am waiting for arnav reaction to news
shyam got arrested but he is on bail now
he will definitely do something now
anjalu also gor engaged
flashback about amab and anjali is good
so finaly we know why anjali is so heartbroken
thnx for pm
anaidama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Here I was criticizing Arnav for not being able to clear his head with Lexie and all that happened in the past. Didn't even pay attention to Aman darling. Poor Aman. Even he is need of some TLC. Come to mama.

And seriously... what is with us women and our attraction towards men that are unattainable. I think we are the ones messed up in the head to be attracted to the pain that comes along with unattainable men. Sigh. The forecasts says plenty of emotional upheavals ahead for Anjali. I don't blame her though. I did be really pissed if a guy went all hot on me and called somebody else's name out. Smash his head probably. 🤔

Looking forward to the next chapter, Shweta. Especially the scene after "Says who?" hahaha.
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I soorreee' ... I'm late
I had a sick and cranky baby of 7mons to console ... anyways ...

Aweee they having baby ...
I loved his reaction
What? Says who? Lol
As if you don't know what all you been doing to your wife mr.cm .. It'd be very hard for Khushi but I would love to know how she is going to handle this with him and his issues
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just started the ff and read till 6th chapter really good writing :) keep it up :)
will comment after finishing the whole ff ...

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just a teeny weeny reminder that I am waiting for you know what! 😳
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
that was a good update...finally the cat is out of bag..Aman-Anjali story is finally out! yipee..! but wat's wid Aman..why isn't he able to get it tht its bcz of him...she's doing all this..i mean the guilt part is clear but what about 'her love for him' part. He just simply can't ignore it...atleast not to himself. I am upset tht he's not even considering tht possibility. I hope this blow-out from anjali will give him the reality chck.
and abt Khushi...well i had my doubts abt pregnancy...but what i really want to see how arnav wraps his head around it... It would fun to watch. And the idea of 'responsibilty' vs. Love has been very well explained. Kudos!

Love, Meg
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have written such a beautiful story ! It is amazing. You have the potential to be good script writer for a movie or something.
thanks a lot for the wonderful story. It really is a pleasure to read it.
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I find both the friends Arnav and Aman in similar situations where their love lives are concerned ...
both are grieving for what could have been but is not ...
the first major difference is that whereas Arnav is married to Khushi though refuses to acknowledge the fact that he is deeply in love with her while Aman is simply letting Anjali get married to someone else ... 😕
Secondly Khushi has not given up on her relationship with Arnav whereas Anjali seems to have no hopes for a future with Aman ...
Both these men need a knock on their heads ... 😕 to wake them up from this deep slumber they are in ...

Just the fact that Arnav decided to complete the painting of his dear wife spoke volumes ...
over that naming it "My Paragon" ... what more could a woman ask for !
slowly and surely the mind seems to be acknowledging the importance of her in his life ... the fact that she completes him ...

My heart went out to Anjali for the unrequited love she has for Aman ...
it's sad but neither can be blamed for the situation they find themselves in ...
Aman was truly in love with Priya ... but destiny had other plans for them ...
but it's time he moves on now ... he is clearly unaware of his feelings for Anjali ...
I think he needs a shock to jolt him out of the stupor that he is in ...

Anjali is the perfect sister/friend Khushi could ever find ... someone she can turn to in times of need ...
Loved the way she took her to the doctor for her checkup ... 😆 and also keeping it a secret till needed ...

The last bit was the cutest ... our chikna neta ji is completely stumped by the news given to him by his wifey dear ... "We are having a baby!" 😆

Arnav stood there, stunned, his hands fell off from her shoulders, as he stared, in denial. He couldn't have heard her right, he thought, so he foolishly asked, " What? Says who?" 🤣
how does one tell a man that it is a doctor and various other signs that indicate to a woman that she is pregnant ! Dodo !

Thanks Shweta ...
Edited by Kishmish - 10 years ago