Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_divs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haha😆😃 the last bit was hilarious 😛 amazng update 😊 enjoyd readng it 😊 hope that arnav responds to the news positively 😃 thnks fr the pm nd very eagerly waitng fr the nxt update 😛
sarahjac thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am eager to know what's going through Aman's head. Here is a man who has been advising Arnav to move ahead in life with Khushi, but is adamant enough not to follow through on the same advise when it comes to Priya. Shouldn't he leave the past where it belongs, shouldn't he embrace the second chance that life is offering him in the form of Anjali? We rarely follow what we preach eh?

Anjali, her battered heart is too damaged to love anyone again, yet she agrees for a marriage which is destined to be nothing more than a living hell. When you are down in the dumps, you should avoid digging deeper holes.

Khushi, she is just too young to be dealing with so much stuff. It's like she is on a roller coaster, things happen in her life at a supersonic speed. I admire her spirit that allows her to take it all in with grace, her beauty is her inner strength. Arnav should learn a few things from his little wife.

We are having a baby..Says who? It had a comical ring to it and I am desperately waiting for Khushi to shut him up with her repartee...but on second thoughts, his knee-jerk flabbergasted reaction reveals much more than intended, he isn't ready and he doesn't want it. I am worried here.

And lastly, thank you Shweta and 'the dharna brigade' for an early update.

PS: Shweta you wrote the whole chapter in a day...I believe a 'salute' is in order.
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Amazing update! Thanks for the pm.
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What happened with Anjali is terrible and Aman's feelings are understandable.

So Khushi is pregnant but what i really admired was how she wants to keep the baby and not hide it from Arnav. This just shows her maturity.

Tough times ahead for ASR!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The best things in life are never planned. Plans are overrated. So will discover the proud new parents to be... :))

I can totally understand Khushi's fears & apprehensions at finding out about her pregnancy... But if I were her, I would not be so worried about her husband's feelings or lack thereof for her because from where I am standing, the man seems to be completely besotted with her. Only the pig head won't acknowledge it. But I am more worried about Khushi's own dreams & aspirations from life. Is she emotionally ready to be a mother so early in life?? Taking care of another human being is a huge responsibility & will take time away from her own aspirations... Is she up for it?? That to me is the bigger question. But it's kind of late in the day to be asking that anyways. If she is happy with becoming a mother then that's all there is to it. :))

What I want to applaud her though is for her determination to share the news with Arnav regardless of her challenge to him. The baby is as much his as it is hers. She alone has no right to its ownership. Love, love, love Khushi for her thoughtfulness & high standards of morality. I have said this before many times, she is truly a royal through & through. Pettiness is for the masses, her royal thoughts set her apart, head & shoulders above everyone else. What a grand person she is. She wanted to share this news even at the risk of adding to Arnav's responsibilities without being loved in return...

Love the bond both Anjali & Khushi share with each other. Anjali is a lovely human being with so much warmth & care for people around her. Her unflinching support for Khushi to the point of keeping her pregnancy quiet from her own beloved dada is all the more praiseworthy.That is why it makes me so sad to see the poor girl suffer so much for no fault of hers. She deserves so much more from life than what it is meting out to her at the moment.

Poor thing, being thwarted in love is such a horrible thing in itself but to be mistaken for another woman in the throes of passion is downright humiliating & painful. I now understand her avoidance of Aman & her reluctance to let Arnav intervene on her behalf regarding her marriage. She still loves Aman with all her heart & given his disposition to stay quiet & not acknowledge either her love or his attraction for her which may have turned to something more, she doesn't care anymore...

Aman is behaving like an ostrich with its head stuck in the sand hoping all the uncomfortable things going around him & within him will go away. But my dear man, wishing them to go away ain't going to do the trick. He needs to man up & face & take ownership of his own actions. If he is feeling guilty about hurting Anjali, shouldn't he be doing something to correct it?? Like for instance, accepting her feelings for him?? Accepting his own changing or already changed feelings for her?? He may have loved Priya dearly, but he is simply human too. Time is a big healer & he may have moved on in his life as well which is completely natural & normal to do... I am hoping he can have an honest conversation with himself soon & sort out his feelings for Anjali & do something concrete about it rather than wallowing in guilt & heartbreak. High time the man took his own advice.

Hmmm, the man who says he is a lost cause is loathe to leave a portrait of his wife unfinished. Ahem!

Love is an emotion best displayed & recognized in actions rather than in hollow cliched words IMO. Here is a classic example. A man who claims he can never love, is showing all signs of a man who cares deeply, in fact, too deeply... "My Paragon". By definition the word itself means perfection. So how could he not bring perfection to something that depicts that perfection?? When she completes his life in all respects, how can he bear to leave her incomplete?? And a picture speaks a thousand words they say, so for him to paint her as his bride adorning their marital bed speaks volumes in itself... It's always the subconscious that brings out true feelings in a person. It is just a matter of time that he recognizes what his subconscious recognizes anyways...

What can I say, that I haven't said already in praise of Khushi already... But each time she amazes me with more of her intelligence & maturity. She clearly recognizes the rut Arnav is in unlike others. She knows his issues better than himself. What a perfect description of his situation... She couldn't have described his emotions better. And what I love most about her, is her candidness. She never hesitates to tell Arnav what she is thinking does she?? She didn't when she proposed to him, she didn't when she told him about her wish for a normal marriage & she obviously doesn't hesitate now... 😉

" Many days have gone by, the mind has travelled back and forth, yet has not found answers. It's still not found solace, it's still stuck in time."

" I know you suffer from that phenomena. When you overcome that, you will understand why I bother with you." Khushi replied confidently with not a smidgen of doubt in her mind."

And the man himself, is a goner. One swoon and he is blasting away like a canon. If this is not love then I don't know what is...

"Khushi?" He asked with concern eloquently reflecting on his face, " what's wrong with you?" His voice was notch higher than usual.

" Nothing... I think it's the heat."

" Don't give me that bull****t. I am not going buy it this time." He shook her frame, diffusing his anger through his tight hold on her shoulders, " You need to see the doctor! And I am going to take you today. We will postpone flying to Bhopal. We are going to do a complete health check up. And once we clear all test, then and only then, will we consider going to Bhopal. Is that Understood?" He almost yelled out the last line.

Priceless!! His concern, his fear, his worry about her health is just priceless. Him not buying her fib was beyond epic. "Don't give me that bull****t." Wow!! I am literally dancing a jig here. He put everything including their important move to Bhopal on the back burner & put Khushi above everything else. "only then, will we consider going to Bhopal" Meaning, if she is found to be not well, then they won't move to Bhopal?? Arrey wah!! Kunwar ji you're forgetting something, you are the CM now. Not moving to Bhopal isn't an option anymore, or is love that blind? 😉

The guy is so scared that his fear that something serious might be wrong with Khushi was clearly visible in his reluctance to know the doctor's verdict...

Arnav's hold on Khushi's shoulders slackened, he stood still, reluctantly asking, "And?"

Awww, poor Arnav. After his recent tryst with destiny, he is shaken to his boots. But little did he expect Mrs. Raizada would drop a bombshell like that!!!

"We are having a baby!"

Arnav's reaction was epic, "Says who??" -- Ahem, the same doctor whom you were willing to rush Khushi to...

Can't believe you stopped there Shweta... I am dying to know what Khushi's reply was to that...

Poor Arnav, he will soon need crutches to walk on by the looks of it...LOL He has been hit in the head by one shocking news after the next recently. It's a wonder he is still standing on his feet... LOL

Waiting more than just a little eagerly for the next update. Please continue soon. Again, a huge thanks for the early update. Love ya. 🤗

Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

The best things in life are never planned. Plans are overrated. So will discover the proud new parents to be... :))

I can totally understand Khushi's fears & apprehensions at finding out about her pregnancy... But if I were her, I would not be so worried about her husband's feelings or lack thereof for her because from where I am standing, the man seems to be completely besotted with her. Only the pig head won't acknowledge it. But I am more worried about Khushi's own dreams & aspirations from life. Is she emotionally ready to be a mother so early in life?? Taking care of another human being is a huge responsibility & will take time away from her own aspirations... Is she up for it?? That to me is the bigger question. But it's kind of late in the day to be asking that anyways. If she is happy with becoming a mother then that's all there is to it. :))

What I want to applaud her though is for her determination to share the news with Arnav regardless of her challenge to him. The baby is as much his as it is hers. She alone has no right to its ownership. Love, love, love Khushi for her thoughtfulness & high standards of morality. I have said this before many times, she is truly a royal through & through. Pettiness is for the masses, her royal thoughts set her apart, head & shoulders above everyone else. What a grand person she is. She wanted to share this news even at the risk of adding to Arnav's responsibilities without being loved in return...

Love the bond both Anjali & Khushi share with each other. Anjali is a lovely human being with so much warmth & care for people around her. Her unflinching support for Khushi to the point of keeping her pregnancy quiet from her own beloved dada is all the more praiseworthy.That is why it makes me so sad to see the poor girl suffer so much for no fault of hers. She deserves so much more from life than what it is meting out to her at the moment.

Poor thing, being thwarted in love is such a horrible thing in itself but to be mistaken for another woman in the throes of passion is downright humiliating & painful. I now understand her avoidance of Aman & her reluctance to let Arnav intervene on her behalf regarding her marriage. She still loves Aman with all her heart & given his disposition to stay quiet & not acknowledge either her love or his attraction for her which may have turned to something more, she doesn't care anymore...

Aman is behaving like an ostrich with its head stuck in the sand hoping all the uncomfortable things going around him & within him will go away. But my dear man, wishing them to go away ain't going to do the trick. He needs to man up & face & take ownership of his own actions. If he is feeling guilty about hurting Anjali, shouldn't he be doing something to correct it?? Like for instance, accepting her feelings for him?? Accepting his own changing or already changed feelings for her?? He may have loved Priya dearly, but he is simply human too. Time is a big healer & he may have moved on in his life as well which is completely natural & normal to do... I am hoping he can have an honest conversation with himself soon & sort out his feelings for Anjali & do something concrete about it rather than wallowing in guilt & heartbreak. High time the man took his own advice.

Hmmm, the man who says he is a lost cause is loathe to leave a portrait of his wife unfinished. Ahem!

Love is an emotion best displayed & recognized in actions rather than in hollow cliched words IMO. Here is a classic example. A man who claims he can never love, is showing all signs of a man who cares deeply, in fact, too deeply... "My Paragon". By definition the word itself means perfection. So how could he not bring perfection to something that depicts that perfection?? When she completes his life in all respects, how can he bear to leave her incomplete?? And a picture speaks a thousand words they say, so for him to paint her as his bride adorning their marital bed speaks volumes in itself... It's always the subconscious that brings out true feelings in a person. It is just a matter of time that he recognizes what his subconscious recognizes anyways...

What can I say, that I haven't said already in praise of Khushi already... But each time she amazes me with more of her intelligence & maturity. She clearly recognizes the rut Arnav is in unlike others. She knows his issues better than himself. What a perfect description of his situation... She couldn't have described his emotions better. And what I love most about her, is her candidness. She never hesitates to tell Arnav what she is thinking does she?? She didn't when she proposed to him, she didn't when she told him about her wish for a normal marriage & she obviously doesn't hesitate now... 😉

" Many days have gone by, the mind has travelled back and forth, yet has not found answers. It's still not found solace, it's still stuck in time."

" I know you suffer from that phenomena. When you overcome that, you will understand why I bother with you." Khushi replied confidently with not a smidgen of doubt in her mind."

And the man himself, is a goner. One swoon and he is blasting away like a canon. If this is not love then I don't know what is...

"Khushi?" He asked with concern eloquently reflecting on his face, " what's wrong with you?" His voice was notch higher than usual.

" Nothing... I think it's the heat."

" Don't give me that bull****t. I am not going buy it this time." He shook her frame, diffusing his anger through his tight hold on her shoulders, " You need to see the doctor! And I am going to take you today. We will postpone flying to Bhopal. We are going to do a complete health check up. And once we clear all test, then and only then, will we consider going to Bhopal. Is that Understood?" He almost yelled out the last line.

Priceless!! His concern, his fear, his worry about her health is just priceless. Him not buying her fib was beyond epic. "Don't give me that bull****t." Wow!! I am literally dancing a jig here. He put everything including their important move to Bhopal on the back burner & put Khushi above everything else. "only then, will we consider going to Bhopal" Meaning, if she is found to be not well, then they won't move to Bhopal?? Arrey wah!! Kunwar ji you're forgetting something, you are the CM now. Not moving to Bhopal isn't an option anymore, or is love that blind? 😉

The guy is so scared that his fear that something serious might be wrong with Khushi was clearly visible in his reluctance to know the doctor's verdict...

Arnav's hold on Khushi's shoulders slackened, he stood still, reluctantly asking, "And?"

Awww, poor Arnav. After his recent tryst with destiny, he is shaken to his boots. But little did he realize Mrs. Raizada would drop a bombshell like that!!!

"We are having a baby!"

Arnav's reaction was epic, "Says who??" -- Ahem, the same doctor whom you were willing to rush Khushi to...

Can't believe you stopped there Shweta... I am dying to know what Khushi's reply was to that...

Poor Arnav, he will soon need crutches to walk on by the looks of it...LOL He has been hit in the head by one shocking news after the next recently. It's a wonder he is still standing on his feet... LOL

Waiting more than just a little eagerly for the next update. Please continue soon. Again, a huge thanks for the early update. Love ya. 🤗

GEETA👏👏

Edited by vks11 - 10 years ago
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nooo...why u stopped here...
very interesting turn of events...
eagerly waiting to know arnav's reaction...
plxxx continue sooon...
n
thnxxx a lot 4 pm...
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh so finally we have some insight into the Anjali - Aman equation - well well I wonder how this one is ever going to get resolved. I feel so bad for Anjali now.

And Arnav - what the heck! Of all the responses it is denial!
It will be very interesting to see what happens next now!
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
whoa! so khushi is pregnant. .that is a news. .well the timing,as anjali said is wrong but its a great news well great was Arnav's reaction. quite expected. the poor CM is already dangling between his feeling towards khushi and his past and this news definitely come to him as a shock. I am eagerly waiting for khushi counter reaction to him.

now I feel Anjali is a darling. the way she supported khushi in all this doctor visting was very sweet of her. She is putting her little yet strong bhabhi above his dada. that is nice.

but my heart went out to Anjali again after her and Aman's past revelation. no doubt, Aman was broken and all but what Anjali had felt then was sheer pain. I can just hope that things get settle between the duo soon because I really think that Rishi isn't right guy for Anjali. sixth sense you see :P

hey I really don't mind typos so please future mein bhi faster updates :)
bc1972 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...just when I thought you were going to show Arnav's falling in love...you spring a surprise! This is what keeps me hooked to this story! Keep up the great work...looking forward to what you are going to do with these two :)