Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so ...i was right in that case
i really felt bad
I don't know... I don't know. What do you think I should feel, Anjali? Joy..for experiencing the most beautiful moment in a woman's life? Or disappointment that the father, who doesn't love me 'as yet' will now be forced into this relationship because he would now feel 'responsible' yet again, for the baby and me?"
and anjali and aman's flashback ...
so that was the matter ...
and in the end ...finally ...the truth is out ...

Khushi squeezed her eyes shut, "We are having a baby!", she blurted out finally, unable to hold the news from him any longer.

Arnav stood there, stunned, his hands fell off from her shoulders, as he stared, in denial. He couldn't have heard her right, he thought, so he foolishly asked, " What? Says who?"

again a beautiful update with lot of emotions ...loved it waiting for the next ,update
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the reaction ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Anjali and Aman secret is out. Felt bad for both of them but I think no one is really at fault. Aman was still in Priya's thoughts and just assumed Anjali as Priya and he didn't intentionally get intimate with Anjali but this broke Anjali's heart. Hope Anjali opens up to Kushi one day.
Enjoyed reading the scenic description of local flowers, architecture and kund. Wow...Kushi is pregnant. Kushi's confusion is completely justified. She wants Arnav to accept her out of love than responsibility, now with their kid on the way she is perplexed. Arnav's reaction to the news is hilarious but expected. "What? Says who?" 😆. I am eager to know his reaction. I know he is not ready for this responsibility and now what will he do?. They both are in a fix.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazng updt
khushi is pregnant!!!!!!!!!luking fwd fr arnav's reaction
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shwetha, another awesome update.
I am enjoying the exchange of war of words between Arnav and Khushi.
The description of the kund and the area was beautiful.
Arnav's reaction was something expected but maybe not the choice of words. How would Khushi counter react to it?

Felt bad reading Aman and Anjali's flashback. No one is at fault here but still it broke her heart and Aman unknowing to himself crossed the line and took advantage of her love for him.
the fact that Anjali did not share this with Arnav, shows that whatever happened she still loves Aman and did not want to ruin his friendship with Arnav.
But here I want to know in the past three years has Aman developed any feelings for Anjali??? Can he bear the fact that she is marrying someone else?

Khushi and Anjali have such a beautiful friendship, love reading about their camaraderie.

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was too good!
Your updates give me goosebumps, fab...waiting eagerly for the next moment!
malikazmi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a update ...loved it to the core ...u write very beautifully ... I really feel pity for Anjali why Aman is not understanding her true love both Arnav and Aman are lossers they are not able to recognize their true lady love ...OMG Khushi is pregnant but its really early for me as i want Arnav confession first now ...as khushi said Arnav will feel responsible towards her I also not wanted that but as u r the writer and i have full faith on u and u have definitely something good in mind ...I m waiting for the next update ...please update it fast ...:) :) :)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update!!! arnav is in denial.. would like to see his reaction in detail.. loved the update..

thanks for pm 😊
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ONCE AGAIN SUPERB UPDATE...LOVED IT...
SO FINALLY KHUSHI BLAB ABOUT HER PREGNANCY 2 ARNAV. WAITING 4 ARNAV'S REACTION 2 KHUSHI,S NEWS...
THANKS 4 D PM.
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not very happy about Khushi's pregrancy at this point of the story. As far as Arnav is concerned I hope he is happy, though I'm not expecting a typical first time father's response because I don't think at this point Arnav would like to share Khushi with anybody not even with his own kids. But I believe he is more responsible than Khushi about the pregnancy, he threw caution out of the window after Khushi came into his life.
sugu2569 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my my ...khushi is pregnant ..i was dying to read arnav's expression but u ended it just there makin me crazy !!!
and a sneek peek into aman and anjali's past ...hmm ...but i am really worried about these two especially anjali :(

try to update soon :)