Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update... Finally we know what happened BTW anjali n aman... Oh n I knew khushi was pregnant... Haha n arnav's reaction was funny... Eagerly waiting for next
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
What next!!!!!!!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope Arnav accepts this.. don't want Khushi to be sad now..
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The confirmation of the news is enough for em to sport a wide smile. Having said that, I must admit that given the right circumstances ( and I'm referring tot he marital status of the would-be parents), it was obvious for me to have jumped to the conclusion that Khushi would be ecstatic with the news. Of course, I blatantly chose to ignore that things are far from good between the duo, and while they aren't as bad as they could be, the current impasse isn't heartening either. I loved how you depicted Khushi's agony, the war between wanting to feel happy and not, as also the tussle on the future of the child. I'm glad she did not decide to take an extreme step, but knowing Khushi, I believe I shouldn't have been alarmed by that prospect.

In this scenario, Anjali proved to be a staunch supporter. To have her support Khushi over her brother whom she clearly adores is something, and after this chapter my respect for her has just increased by multitudes.

Her overall behavior towards Aman was something I had chalked down to the singular incident expressed in on of the earlier chapters. I had not expected another one and especially of this magnitude. It is obvious then that I feel extremely bad for her. I can hope for her happiness, but given the current tangle of circumstances, will it be too much to hope?

I have to give it to you for innovation๐Ÿ˜†. Arnav's response after Khushi's confession of the pregnancy had been envisioned by me in every possible form; the man sure is volatile, and you cannot blame me for covering all bases. Even so, to have him say 'Says who?' is unique in its own sense. I wonder how Khushi will react to that.

Thank you for posting the picture of the Chattri๐Ÿ˜Š
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was a million dollar reaction!!!๐Ÿคฃ

brilliant update:))
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Anamika @ Bold, you and me both. When I read about the road block, I thought it was a ploy by Jhangid to capture them or create some problem... Luckily, they had heavy security, but they aren't back in the car yet & out from that place yet, so still a tad bit worried... Hope nothing happens now.

I was so worried too. I could not take the suspense so I quickly jumped to the last part took a peek at it and then continued reading. After I finished reading it I actually thanked God ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and prayed for their well being๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Shweta take a bow ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. You kept us on the edge of our seat throughout the update and it ain't over yet.
Edited by vks11 - 10 years ago
thumbi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... The revelation about Anjali and Aman was very interesting... I am wondering where this will go... There is not much time for the engagement, so I am gonna guess that will happen and before the wedding Aman will find some dirt on Rishi...
Khushi's nervousness at being pregnant for the first time and that too at a time when all is not well with their relationship was portrayed beautifully... and Arnav's reaction in the last bit after Khushi announces her pregnancy was really cute... Lol
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved it...
feel sorry for anjali...
great news abt the baby... arnav' first reaction "What? Says who?" was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting for his full reaction to the news...
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant chapter Shweta, I totally Love this story!
Arnav's reaction is real and in character yet it is heartbreaking again for Khushi! Can't wait to see what would happen next!
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update wonder if he will accept the baby