Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Anjali/Aman history is finally out! Anjali hugged him and it caused a reaction from him.

It sounds like Arnav does not believe that Khushi could be pregnant. Poor Khushi. Is her dilemma going to get worse?
Polkadots78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont understand why they both are so shocked and surprised.. its known to happen, you know😉..
SInce there was no mention of contraceptives anywhere, i would think its only natural. Khushi might be naive, but why is Mr.Raizada shocked and in denial? curious...very curious.. (Ollivander style)
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That is some surprise for Khushi and Arnav to bear. Hope they will figure out to do next.
Poor Anjali. Dealing with unrequited love is very hard especially if that person hurt you.
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter Shweta, myriads of emotions. I feel for Anjali.. throughout this story you have so beautifully portrayed the shades and agonies of love. Khushi is very wise, I liked every thought of hers related to baby and the news. Arnav thinks his wife as his paragon and knows how wise she is so I hope he won't misconstrue the slight delay and the unusual manner and timing of her sharing this news. Now begins our painful wait for the next chapter...
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...felt so sorry for Anjali...her interaction with Aman has broken her heart which is very tough to recover...khushi's predicament about getting pregnant at this stage of her life when she is not sure whether Arnav loves her or not, whether he would ever love her and she did not want to burden him with the responsibility of child too...Arnav is in cross roads...what khushi said is right...when Arnav realizes what he feels for khushi...then he will understand why he means so much to her...Excellent update...thanks for the PM
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is the earliest that I have read of hopes and ambitions I mean the frequency of updates! or perhaps I feel so it wasn't that long with the previous one but I want the same speed for the next one!

Finally all the mysteries are out!! So now he knows shes preggy but his reaction priceless! What! Says who? Seriously Arnav!! You should be knowing after all the work you did :P

And Anjali! My my poor soul! What a situation man! God she's strong! And I'm glad she's finally out with it! The tears shall definitely help her at least forget the incident if not the pain!!

And I loved the place you decided to bring this new phase out in open!

Cannot wait for the next one!

Cheer

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What hapenned between Anjali and Aman was very unfortunate and probably just in the heat of the moment. So it's really difficult to point out who the true convict should be. But despite of trying their best to move forward, the past chains continue to bind them to the heartbreak and guilt. Accepting their faults and facing the consequences might help them relieve the additional baggages.

Khushi honestly is one gem of a person. She knows she is standing on this thin line that separates hope from betrayal and yet she's being completely honest by not hiding anything from her husband. His reaction might not have been the expected one but I feel it's based on a temporary shock. He'll soon come in terms with what her declaration implies.

Arnav has come really far in his relationship with Khushi, the fact that he could not leave her portrait incomplete aptly prooves so. He has always admired her in the way an artist admires his muse but now he respects her in a way a man respects his woman. How the latest news affects his equation with her is to be seen.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant ... His reaction towards the news is kind of hilarious
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I used to love Aman in this story.
Now I have mixed feelings.

Feel for Anjali here.
Will she ever get the happiness she deserves in life?
Arnav dear is surprised to know that Khushi is pregnant.
Waiting to see Khushi cutting him down to size.
I love it when she gives it back to him!

I keep waiting for someyhing bad to happen.
When the traffic was stopped due to the fallen tree, I thought Khushi will be abducted in true filmy style. But nothing happened. But something will happen, won't it, sooner or later?
Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting now.
This is the power of your pen, my dear writer ji.

faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi has witnessed such upheavals in her short married life...I hope there isn't another shock for her. Another rejection from Arnav will cause her immense pain and do unimaginable damage to her soul. I hope love, innocence and honesty will triumph and conquer all!!!

What an update!!!!!!!!!👏