Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthika2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hw s arnav s reaction after hearing the news...
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for commenting two times...
Edited by Joarshi - 10 years ago
Joarshi thumbnail
guys myself like anamika and pixiegirl said i too thought shayam had blocked the path...but thk god it doesn't happen...
and seriously...i mean seriously arnav says" He couldn't have heard her right, he thought,
so he foolishly asked, " What? Says who?"...
khushi had ti deal with him...i didn't know how arnav is gng to react...yeah he will feel responsible...but he too have feelings for khushi which is clearly unknown to him...
and anjali she is a sweet girl...love had hurted her a lot...when aman utters priya's name its a big blow to anjali...he had to really earn forgiveness from her...and now i can't wait to know abt arnav's reaction...
i loved the whole updte...thks for the pm dr...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! Cant believe Shweta you stopped it here hanging us with khushi!

Khushi would be disheartened to know Arnav's reaction to the news! Or maybe Not - the way you have portrayed her she is quite strong to handle such fauz pas by Arnav .. I am just very very curious to know how she will respond to this!

On the other hand, Arnav seemed to be totally unprepared! (Didnt he ever wonder what all those encounters without protection might lead to?? ) Caught unawares ASR?? πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali-Aman encounter in the past was painful. Felt very bad for her? But I am still confused abt Aman's feelings. Is he over priya now? Does what he feels abt Anajli is only regret of his past actions? Am waiting how you untangle their equation!

For last fe wupdates I feel you wouldnt stop..
IDatIF thumbnail
Finally the good news is out

Anjali and aman bit was sad
Very excited for the next chapter

And thanks for the early and awsome update
Edited by IDatIF - 10 years ago
ayu_tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so she is pregnant...and she finally told arnav as well..WOW!! THIS IS GOING TO BEREALLY INTERESTING...although I don't want him again to think of khushi and the baby as his responsibility ,really want him to move ahead.
the way he signed the picture..he loves herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒreally want him to start accepting it..!!😳😳
Finally we know aman and Anjali's story..poor soul she has been hurt twice by him no wonder she has agreed so easily for the marriage...really want aman to do something now..its high time
Cant wait for the next update!!!
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update

khushi has revealed Arnav about her impending pregnancy let us see what our chikna netha has to say about this .
loved it
Frozenfire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update was super awesome!!!! Waiting for more...
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no! Can't believe the chapter ended at that point...and trust Arnav to react by saying, "what! Says who"!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Interesting chapter, Aman and Anjali's back story has been finally revealed and it was sad, but I really want to know Aman's feelings for Anjali right now. Is he confused or in denial...
Khushi being pregnant does complicate matters and I really liked when Khushi said she wants Arnav to love her for who she is and not as an added responsibility due to the child. Arnav's reaction to this news confirms Khushi's apprehensions and now I am looking forward to how the couple goes about this.
Great update!
Edited by kritz11 - 10 years ago
IDatIF thumbnail
And plz don't end it that soon