Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oops new problem for them or lets say good news but happiness will come later heheheh
Loved it
Aman 😡 i dont like him much
Edited by -afsha- - 10 years ago
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update.so wonderfully written.loved the caring arnav nd khushi telling arnav we are having a baby was superb.waiting to see arnav's reaction.continue soon
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika100

What a pleasant surprise to find an update from you ...it definitely made my day!!!!!

I am just so impressed at Khushi's thought process and character. The girl is strength and grace personified. Not even for a moment does she think to terminate her pregnancy. She respects all her relationships, responsibilities and is true to her character.

Arnav sees this and aptly names her painting.

While they were at the kind spending a little quality time, I kept expecting them to be ambushed by Shyam's people. Thank god, I was wrong.

Now I understand the issue with Aman and Anjali and think Anjali is 100% correct in her reactions and I would do the same in her place. For things to alter, Aman needs to understand himself and take the first step. He owes it to her and she deserves it.

Anamika @ Bold, you and me both. When I read about the road block, I thought it was a ploy by Jhangid to capture them or create some problem... Luckily, they had heavy security, but they aren't back in the car yet & out from that place yet, so still a tad bit worried... Hope nothing happens now.
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
By arnavs last words I think khushi s gng to have a tough time dealing with pregnancy. My heart goes fr dat poor girl.. feeling bad fr anjali also..
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as khushi says this couldnt have come at a worse time but then, i dont think the couple was using any precautions! lol arnavs question "says who?'
aman...u messed things up dude
Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting eagerly for next update buddy
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great updt anjali n aman stry clear nw am realy feel bad for anjali cant blame anybody her brk beyond repre so arshi going parent what a reaction of cm saheb nw hw wil they deal with situaion tanx fr pm
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Again a wonderful update I can't imagine aman doing something like that. I expect these kind of things from arnav and I m sure he will say something stupid ...Of course if u want to proceed with story. and I hope u want to. anyway I m looking forward to arnav's reaction and how u will write it. Thank u for pm. update soon
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shwetha ..you ended there and lol Arnav's reaction?!
Khushi knew it was just time before Arnav would come around and she knew what lays in his heart as she has seen his portrayl of her in his sketch book..why is she still apprehensive about them and why does she feel that responsibility again would bind Arnav to her?

Coming to the heart break Anjali had ..Aman has to come up with really good to bring her out of that...I am dreading if Arnav comes to know the heartbreak she had and the man behind that...

Awaiting how Arnav digests this new info...
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting to see arnav's reaction. ...