Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lOVENI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aha..this story makes me so happy...I would have kissed your hands for writing such lovely story..thanks for the fantastic update..
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh baba so much despair.. Its hard to find a hope. And most of it is seeming a consequence of ones own decisions. Really painful chapter.
Aishaqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update!!
M curiously waiting for next update...want to know his reaction n how does he take it..
daljeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What????? You ended it there????/

What kind of a question was that from Arnav? I wish you had not stopped there.

I loved how confidently Kushi answered his question.

Aman screwed up big time. Feel really sorry for Anjali. But right now she is going to spoil Rishi's life as well. Why should Rishi get punished for Aman's mistake?!
radhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Chikna netaji, zara apne mooh pe toh kaboo kijiye, waise hi aapki "masterni biwi" aap ke so called normal marriage per "on hold" naam ka board chipka kar appki class leh rahi hai! Aur ab toh, sone pe suhaga, woh pregnant bhi hai! Kaisi bhi matured ladki ho, pregnancy ke mood swings aur craziness handle karna bohot hi mushkil hoti hai! And you choose this time to display your foolishness!! Ab toh bhagwan hi aap ko bacha sakta hai.🤣🤣🤣

Dude, come into your senses and don't be an idiot to overlook the facts. Your life is staring right in front of you and yet you choose to stay aloof and declare that you are a lost case? Unbelievable!! For a shrewd politician, like you, who doesn't let go of opportunities to turn into your favor in be it professionally or in certain...ahem... personal matters you are being really stupid?...nah...dolt?...nah ...extremely dimwit.

Khushi's apprehension is very much understandable, fighting for her love and now with this baby on its way she certainly needs time to digest the fact! Even if age is just a number, 21 is still young to deal with something like pregnancy, and Khushi's condition is so much fragile here. She very much wants this baby, but at the same time it is from a husband who might consider their baby just as a responsibility, just like her. And for a person like her, she certainly cannot tolerate if the father of the child will from then on live with her for the sake of their child.

And warrior princess, no matter how hard you try to convince your husband will never start for Bhopal alone. He is falling or already fallen hard for you. It is just that "thick headed husband" of yours is not coming to terms with that. I'm sure he'll come around but don't stop taking his classes. BTW, please give him some gyan about the state and tribes as well, as CMji should know about it. I'm sure Chikna CM will need both the gyans you are imparting him, which he can put to best use.

What is it with these two Cambridge returns? Why do they choose to exist in the past, and the too in the memory of those who are long gone from their lives, and hurt the ones in the present? One guy diverges from the topic and another chooses to display his ability to blabber in front of their respective lady love. Heights!!

Post mourning I really wonder if Aman did not realize it was not Priya but Anjali. Because when they apparently started their...ummm... consoling session he certainly knew it was Anjali and there is no denial that he was attracted to her. The situation though superficially appears that Aman saw Priya in Anjali, but there is another possibility to consider that he wanted to push Anjali away from him. He did not want her that close to him. He probably did not want to come out of mourning with Anjali's help, which he must have felt as an insult to his late wife. He certainly knew that Anjali would be the "wind of change" in his life! Not to forget the crucial fact that he thinks that getting closer to Anjali would cost him ASR's friendship! So he opted to break her heart in the cruelest way possible.

Aman should be thankful that she remained most civil with him all these years despite the brutality with which he has rendered her incapable of loving anyone else! And after what she has been through her reasons to agree for a loveless marriage are still on acceptable and that is no excuse to become a scape goat for convenience of others! As for me I'll say that Anjali is not a strong person or a weakling either. If at all Aman realizes his blunder on time and confesses I'm sure she'd fight her way to live the life she wants!

Again another superb update Shweta! 👏⭐️

PS - I am now waiting if Khushi would be chasing our CM Arnavji around the palace with a belen in her hand for getting the most stereotype response on her statement,

"We are having a baby," she blurted.

"What? Says who?" he said foolishly. 🤣🤣🤣

soniya123456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow superb what will will arnav reaction next update soon
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Now the denial... This was what Khushi expected... But I'm sure it would make any less painful for Khushi... May be Khushi wouldn't go with him to Bhopal...not to reinforce any of the sponsibility of her n the baby on him...
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What a pleasant surprise to find an update from you ...it definitely made my day!!!!!
I am just so impressed at Khushi's thought process and character. The girl is strength and grace personified. Not even for a moment does she think to terminate her pregnancy. She respects all her relationships, responsibilities and is true to her character.

Arnav sees this and aptly names her painting.

While they were at the kind spending a little quality time, I kept expecting them to be ambushed by Shyam's people. Thank god, I was wrong.

Now I understand the issue with Aman and Anjali and think Anjali is 100% correct in her reactions and I would do the same in her place. For things to alter, Aman needs to understand himself and take the first step. He owes it to her and she deserves it.

xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg khushi is pregnant.
How arnav will take this news?
Poor anjali.aman and her story is sad.Waiting for next chapter.
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow... quite an update... i feel bad for Anjali but i am proud of her too...
though she is so much in love with Aman.. still she didnt fall in it but rose...
And Khushi.. so much tensed for her..
seriosuly she is in such a difficult situaytion..
Is Arnav going to teminate the baby... when he says..What Says who??
i dont want only the baby to be the reason for their love..
i want Arnav to love Khushi for the person she is..
u r absolutely right... now Arnav will feel resposible for her and baby...