Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor anjali and Aman. They are both too good to have faced such misfortunate situation in life. No one is at fault it is just the circumstances. So this is the reason why anjali has given up and not willing to fight for her heart. Any girl in her place would have reacted this way. Aman needs to amend his mistake before it is too late.
So Khushi is pregnant. While this is g he biggest news for her...she is not able to enjoy it as much as she deserves because of the present circumstances. It's good that she has told arnav the truth. He deserves to know about it as well.
Waiting to see what arnav will do next. Hope that he will not panic and decide to leave Khushi in Rewa. She needs him right now more than ever.
Continue soon
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..Mr. CM and his foolish question...
Uttara. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
marvellous update.. 👏 felt bad for anjali.. she has a sad love story.. and about our arshi it was beautiful.. the way arnav captures khushi image it was really sweet.. 😳 and arnav's reaction to khushi's having a baby.."says who"..million dollar reaction.. 😆 i just want to see arnavs reaction abt he being a dad..n i hope he does not behaves like a jerk... 🥱 updt soon dear.!!.tc.!
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I kind of expected this reaction from Arnav but the words used were indeed comical especially the words 'says who?".
I like the way you have described Khushi's feeling on hearing the news...she expressed the reactions experienced by most young mothers especially when it is not a planned pregnancy.
Anjali and Aman..Feel sad for both of them.I can't blame Aman entirely for that incident because Anjali did not even try to stop him and if he wouldn't have taken Priya's name,I think they would have not stopped there ,which would have been more worse.
Edited by meera06 - 10 years ago
NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, thanks for the surprising update. I did not expect it today. Amazing update. Aman&Anjali's story finally out. Poor Anjali.
So as we guessed Khushi is pregnant. I hope Arnav won't mess up and hurt Khushi this time with his denial. She already feeling sad to become yet another responsibility to him.
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
yay khushi is pregnent. i wonder how will arnav react. poor aman and anjali.
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm...

wow as expected khushi is pregnant..waiting for arnav ' s reaction..hope he does'nt do somthing stupid
and hurt khushi again..

i want arnav to accept this and react cooly..

waiting for next update..
mamidis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it .. hope arnav reacts in positive way ... Soon to be parents ... loved the scene a lot
sman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kushi is pregnant but me faintwa with this awesome early update..will update more comments tomorrow
Aplihs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was amazing ..can't wait for arnavs reactions and aman Anjali to move towards some more positive feelings