Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What...says who..
Really want to smack Mr.CM.

Regarding Angali and Aman none can butt in and slove their misunderstanding...they have to take initiative..but will Aman take...Angali she won't..she is hurt and broken...

Will their story have an happy ending...
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shweta, Happy Friendship day dear!!
And a huge thanks for the early update, you're truly such a sweetheart. ๐Ÿค—

And thanks for giving us that jaw dropping moment for Arnav. It was everything I had expected his reaction to be & more. Just perfect. "Says who??" ๐Ÿ‘

If the guy thought, it was bad enough earlier, I wonder what he will say now?? He can't continue to deny his feelings for Khushi forever, especially, not when she's bearing their first child... Their love child.

His Paragon, is his "paragon" for a reason, & I think it will dawn on him pretty soon, why :)))

Will be back with more later.
rdforfun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
How many times I have to comment the same ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cant wait for next update ๐Ÿ˜›

jolybudy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update..
Diff emotions involved from diff ppl..
Baby entering Khushi's life at the exact wrong moment. Loved the convo btw Anjali and Khushi.. Khushi seemed to be very sensible..
Waiting to know how Arnav is going to react to the news..

And Anjali.. poor girl.. it really really wld have hurt her.. but wish something gud turns up for her..
happypeace thumbnail
Amazing Update!
so the cat's out of the bag! i hope everything works out for arnav and khushi!
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. .live anjali kushi bonding..And what a reply.."what ?says who"...loved it all the way
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the early update. Sweet! Sweet!๐Ÿค—
Hope Anjali shares everything with Khushi just like Khushi shares everything with her. Hope Arnav comes to know about it soon.
Maybe he can knock some sense in their heads and bring these two crazy people out of their misery. But on the other hand I think they have to sort out the issue by themselves especially Aman.

I knew it. They are having a baby. Loved his reaction๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by vks11 - 10 years ago
roseycheek thumbnail
WOnderful update once again! Arnav I hope you have better response then "Says who?" :P...
I love both the characters!!
ipkknd12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the early update. Great friendship day treat. :)
Anjali is hurt , but Aman can still fix it if wants to. Hope he can move on.

The last sentence says it all. As expected Arnav is not ready for the baby news. His reaction is so genuine and comical. :) but I am sure he won't regret it though. Love to know how these two unprepared people deal with all that comes with the pregnancy. Every woman deserves that extra dose of love and care during pregnancy, wonder what's in store for Khushi.
Shweta, With each update you make us more eager for the next one. I am waiting already ... :)
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi lost out on her youth. She was never really able to experience that carefree time. Now with a baby, she won't be able to immerse herself in her and Arnav's love (once he finally realizes he loves her). A baby is a blessing, no doubt, but the parents have to have a strong understanding of each other, a belief in themselves and in their relationship before they even think about adding a Hurd person to the equation.

Khushi's fears are completely legitimate. Arnav is very big on responsibility. He will feel responsible for the baby but I just hope he doesn't use the pregnancy as a disguise for his actual feelings. I hope that he'll realize that he cares about Khushi not because she is the mother of his child, but because she is Khushi. He wants the baby not because he/she is a responsibility but because he feels a connection to him/her.

Anjali and Aman. Wow. I never expected that. These two need to be locked in a room together so they can resolve their issues. That would be torture on Anjali though :( she's been through enough. Which is why I want her to have a happy ending and unfortunately that means with Aman. When is that stupid man going to realize Anjali's worth in his life?!

Stupid men. Every woman's mantra.

By the way, I could NOT stop laughing at Arnav's reaction. It just tickled me in all the right places :)