ZaYa OS : Morning After *Ahem Ahem*

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey..
Yes i'm on a writing spree today πŸ˜†
Khair chuki the previous waala SS is not as guttery as it should be isiliye a full on Besharam Update for all my gutter queens πŸ˜† 😳

PS : I Cant go further than this.. πŸ˜†

Morning

Aaliya : Allah.. Itni jaldhi subah hogayyi??*tries to get up but cant bcoz zain is halflying on her with his hand wrapped tightly arnd her waist n his left leg miserably entangled with her right leg... She keeps staring at him*
Aaliya : Main tumhe apni puri zindagi aise hi dekhte huwe bita sakti hoon*keeps staring at him*
Zain : Aise dekhogi toh apne aap ko control nahi karsakunga.. Uske baad kal raat Ka Second Round Hona zaruri hojaayega *opens his eyes n winks*
Aaliya : Tum ushaar ho??*tries to move away..embarassed*
Zain : Haan.. Tum uthne se pehle tumhe sote huwe dekh rahaann tha..waise hi jaise tum mujhe dekh rahi thi*stares at her*
aaliya : zain chalo utho bahut late hogaya hai.. Office nahi jaana kya?*tries to get up*
Zain : nahi..mujhe second rnd chahiye*pulls her down..she falls flat on his chest*
Aaliya : zain
Zain : mujhe energy chahiye MEZ.. Without energy mei kaam nahi karsakta..aur tum toh jaanti ho ke mujhe energy kaise aati hai..isiliye second rnd plzz*makes a puppy face*
Aaliya : koi energy venergy nahi milegi..chup chaP utho tayyar ho aur office jao*tries ti get up again but he dosent let her get up*
Zain : acha?? Kal raat ko toh bhooki sherni bani huwi thi aaj achanak bheegi billi kaise ban gayi*confused*
Aaliya : huh??matlab?*confused*
Zain : "zain... Zain plz..plzzz... Plzz*imitates her moans*
Aaliya : zain*hits his shoulder n is embarassed*
Chodo mujhe..jaane do*tries to get up*
Zain : nahi pehle second rnd uske baad baaki sab
Aaliya : Zain Par..
Zain: kal raat yaad hai kya kiya tha??ya yaad dilao*winks*

FLASHBACK

Zain : aaliya..
Aaliya : sssh.. Aaj honthoun mei alfaaz nahi sirf jazbat honge*puts finger on his lips*
Zain: aaliya tum... *sssh... Comes close n kisses his forhead ..he keeps his hand on her bare waist..oh yes she's wearing a black saree* 😳
Zain : Yeh kisliye?
Aaliya : Mera saath dene ke liye*kisses his eyes*
Zain : aur yeh kisliye?
Aaliya : Mujh par aitbaar karne ke liye *kisses his cheeks*
Zain : Aur yeh??
Aaliya : Mujhse Beintehaa Mohabbat Karne ke Liye *kisses his nose*
Zain : aur yeh Kisliye?
Aaliya : Mere humsafar ho isiliye*finally kisses him in his lips*
Zain : Aur yeh*in a husky voice*
Aaliya : Mere shauhar ho isliye.. *zain pulls her close n kisses her madly...they break apart n stare at each other for sumtym*
Zain mei...
Zain: sssh... Aaj mat roko khud ko *finger on her lips... Aaliya moves her hands towards his blazer..removes it n throws it away...zain keeps staring at her... Aaliya traces the buttons of his shirt n cumes close to him.. He keeps staring at her n dosent move an inch so as not to scare her.. Aaliya slowly starts unbottoning his shirt... One by one she unbottons and slids his shirt off his shoulders..she traces his torso with her oh-so-delicate fingers... She keeps making circles on his chest.. Zain inhales sharply... She traces his biceps.. Thn luks into his eyes as if asking his permission n soon attacks him lyk a wild cat.. She kisses his neck, and shoulders.. Aaliya keeps cuming aage..zain gng peeche.. She keeps cuming saamne ..zain gng peeche..finally zain hits d bed n ends up sitting on the bed.. Aaliya pushes him so that he falls flat on his back.. She climbes upon him.. N starts showering him with kisses..she kisses his neck,shoulders, stomach .. Zain couldnt control anymore n flips her over so that he is on top of her.. He luks at her with hunger in his eyes..he kisses her madly n makes her turn so that her back is facing him.. He unhooks her barely there blouse and the dori attached on the top and kisses her back passionately.. He turns her again so that she is facing him..her eyes closed.. Heavy breathing..she luked lyk an epitome of perfection.. He removed the pallu from her shoulder n showered her with kisses.. He kissed her neck,shoulders ..stomach .. He removed the pleets which where tucked in her saree... And kept showering kisses ...*

FLASHBACK ENDS

Zain : Yaad aaya ya Live demo do??*winks*
Aaliya : shut up zain.. *embarassed*
Ya allah ...yeh kya haal banadiya kamre ka?*luks arnd the room n is shocked to see the cushions thrown here n there.. Their clothes lying on the floor shamelessly.. Their frames and other stuff which used to be on their dressing table on the grnd..she clutches the white sheet close to her chest*
Zain : Hamare Beintehaa jazbat ka Rang *smirks*
Aaliya : abhi ke abhi sab saaf karna padega..*luks arnd again*
Tumhari shirt kahaan hai?
Zain : meri shirt?? kyun??
Aaliya : Mujhe pehn ni hai aur utke sab saaf karna hai..
Zain : toh shirt ki kya zarurat hai??aisi hi uth jao.. Waise bhi sab kuch toh maine dekh hi liya hai*winks*
Aaliya : Uff Allah tumse toh baat karna bekaar hai*leans over him to take his shirt which is on his side of bed..he quickly pecks her lips..*
Zain.. *moves away and wears his shirt..zain keeps staring..she's embarassed*
Aaliya : tum utho aur tayaar hojao office jaane ke liye*gets up n goes towards d cupboard to take clothes..zain cant seem to take his eyes off her.. She luked lyk a goddess in his light blue shirt which covered the bare minimum..those spidery long legs of hers were inviting him to attack...*
Zain : haan theek Hai*wraps the sheet arnd him n goes towards aaliya*
Aaliya : zain tum..*turns arnd*
Zain : sssh... *cumes close to kiss but she moves away.. He hold her again but she moves away *
Aise hi agar kung fu karte rahogi toh meri chaddar utar jaayegi*smirks*
Aaliya : Zain plzzz... Already bahut late hogaya hai...
Zain : kuch late nahi huwa hai... *moves closer .. Takes her hands n pins her to the cupboard n kisses her passionately... They break their kiss .. Zain keeps staring at her..while she keeps luking away*
Aaliya : Zain Yeh tum Kya Kar rahe ho??*picks her in his arms*
Zain : Kya kar raha hoon?apni biwi ko apne saath bath lene le jaara rahaa hoon *smirks*
aaliya : zain*protests*
Zain : Plzz MEZ.. Kal raat ko tumhari tadap apne liye dekhli maine.. Ab aise pretend na karo ki jaise tumhe mere kareeb aane se koi prob hai *luks at her intently*
Waise kal ho kya gaya tha tumhe?
Aaliya : woh..
Zain : Woh kya??
Aaliya : woh tum itne dino se itne busy the.. Mere saath tym nahi spend kat rahe the aur..
Zain : agar mujhe pehle pata hota ki yeh sab karne se meri biwi mujhe apni ore bhooki sherni ki tarah kheechegi toh i swear hamesha aise hi karta rahunga*
Aaliya : Yeh kya hai??*luks at the scratches on his shoulder*
Zain : Hamare Beintehaa Ishq ki nishaani*winks*
Total sherni mode mei thi tum.. Apne daant chabate huwe hai.. Nakhun jubhaate huwe...
Aaliya : Shut up zain.. Utaaro mujhe neeche..
Zain : nahi.. Jab tak second rnd nahi hota mei tumhe nahi utaarunga.. Aur waise bhi bedroom se mei bore hogaya hoon.. Lets try diff places.. *winks*
Jaise ki bathroom...
Aaliya : Bathroom??*shocked*
Zain : Haan bathroom.. Uske baad aur bhi bahut saare jagah try karenge.. Kitchen,hall, drawing room..aise toh aaram se tumhari pregnancy report positive aajayegi..*smirks*
Aaliya : zain.. *hits his shoulder n hides herself in his arms.. He carries her away to the bathroom and ... *

THE END

Still searching for more?? πŸ˜†
My fantasy driven readers this is my intehaa of besharamness.. Iske aage i cant go... πŸ˜†
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ths is called beintehaa besharmi sumiπŸ˜†...its too guttery as u knw me how much I love reading guttery things...so shareef I'm lk uπŸ˜‰

btw tujhe ab yaad aaya morning scene likhna ...SR ke itni time baad even real SR I mean shw wali has also happened...bt its nt ths much guttery.
Sumi if we becum CV's of BI then thy definitely hv to change the time slot to 11 pm.πŸ˜†
We dirty mind ppl...beshram zaya ke beshram fans...I love ths bold aliya ...she rape zain first b4 he rape her🀣
Edited by Aneesha. - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes

Raat ko Aliya ko hua kia ??? 😲 😲 😲

It ws sooo Besharam Beintehaa Mohaabat se Filled OS ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Besharam ZaYa k Besharam fans incl me 🀣
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res!!
-----------------------------
Unres...!!
Sorry main late ho gayiπŸ˜† kya behram update kiya tune fan ho gayi teri main...πŸ˜†
Aur tera os padke ek hi gana chal rha tha mere dimag mein..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ par wo bathroom wala part mein thoda sa nhi samajh aya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ kya karu bahut innocent bachi hun main...πŸ˜† par jo bhi ho it was an awesome os...!!πŸ‘
Edited by craziness05 - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is epicπŸ˜†
Totally besharam.
U switched my gutter mode.
Ese hi guttery stories likhti rehnaπŸ˜†
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow
That was so hot
I loved it
U must do part 2 aswel now
We want more
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG bhooki sherni aliya. Hawwt It was ;) loved the besharam update!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it keep it up the great work
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res. this was awesome and loved all your dialogues..hamare beintehaa jazbaat ka rang..ouf..you are too good! loved it! plz keep writing some more. lol. I Will give full comment on this later!