Users

Frequent Posters

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

warning : this comment may sound RUDE

rohail-arman scene

he he i loved these brothers seriously

I literally laughed when rohail came and called "raoool!!" I just remembered how arman used to call rahul in dmg :)

he he I got confused who was mili and siddharths , trisha

vikas-shilpa-vikram are fun I found it weird - all bored with each-other thingy of piya-vikas

I get it now why u mentioned about google thingy and long distance wala taunt - I guess its time for shilpa to understand it as she is in same situation

billy-arman scene
billy wore gifted shirt , he he I laughed at it but somewhere wanted arman to ask billy to change the shirt or atleast arman to appology for it to shilpa

The thing irked me that I FELT shilpa's gift didn't mattered to arman

ur dream scene reminded me of the banner u made for this chapter I never mentioned it before ,but your banners are very beautiful and according to the chapters

sid-aliya scene

he he I loved aliya's behavour lol

meko laga ki tu kidnap karwayegi ya fir sid ko ghasit ke leke jana padega

"Shirt bhi uraa li!! Dream bhi uraa di.. huh!!" this dialog cracked me up

thing I liked in this chapter were the LIGHT MOMENTS THAT ALL SHARED like arjun-rahul -arman during photo session and shilpa during her dressup things ,and muskan-vikas reactions were awesome, all these light moments brings smiles to my face

I am liking vikas-shilpa bonding in this chapter though there was nothing specific but still the moments when he dragged her out and when he came between arman and shilpa and placed his hand on them together it seemed he is most happy with their marriage like his two most favourite people are marrying and he is so happy and peaceful about it ..

Rohail-tanya scene was damn funny and hilarious , I can very well imagine it

vikas-piya introduction scene was awesome

Arsh sneak-peak scene was cute and aweee wala

Why can't the people around him just turn into some stone?? He he this line was so cute and awesome

all's reactions to "vikas is shilpa's bro" was really epic , I loved it

THE PARTY WAS HELL HAPPENNING I LIKED EXCH AND EVERY SCENE OF IT ..

little rohail-aliya scene outside door was cute
and their convo while the engagement was epic

Haye shilpa in bahu avtaar was so aweee wala scene , I liked it

I really liked shilpa-rahul convo and when rahul informed that he wanted to call only word "bhabhi" to his brother's wife and the dialogs like "bhabhi yeh bhabhi who" -I really found it cute

arsh-piya in room main yaha thodi confuse ho gayi thi ki "she" piya hai ya shilpa jab piya ko room se bahar bheja tab samajh aane laga

Arsh little dance was awesome

And u know in the last chapter I silently prayed that shilpa should refuse to leave her job :) but then when she actually refused I felt very bad for arman .. don't know why ,but I am glad she spoke her feelings

And here comes the most confusing part , frankly I got confused due to nidhi and armaan's convo it was disturbing -aap meko bataye ki aap nidhi arman se itna obsessed kyun hai ? and hum readers ko darane mein maza kyun ata hai aapko.. aata maajhi satakle ...

In the end I concluded I trust u

just tell me my detective skills are right or not , maine raat mein thande dimag se, sote waqt socha in lines ke baare mein hope main sahi hoon, but I know next update mein pata chalega

"Kya Armaan?? last trial mara bhi to aise.." tell me that am right - it was his last attempt to convince shilpa for coming with him .

"Mujhe ab peeche hatna hoga!!" tell me he was thinking of refusing the promotion

He opened his fist only to find the ring shining in it... bhai is lines mein meko teri obsessness saaf saaf nazar aa rahi thi and I was hell SCARED

"Sorry Ni!! i had to do this.." ring kyun le li ? I mean kya hua jo usne ring leli agar who log koi kaam galat ni kar rahe toh chupane ki kya zarurat ?

"Armaan u can't do this please..." this confused me a lot

"Ni i have to!! Aur u promised me! tum meri baat manogi!"

"Don't do this..."

"I have no other choice Ni!"

"Promise me! Ab jab hum milenge tum mujhe hasti khelti Sid k saath dikhogi!! I want you to be happy!! Carefree!" this line ne mera dimag satka diya aisa lag raha tha jaise ki dono ka affair chl raha tha aur sid beech mein aagaya

Precap : Revelations!!

tere precap ke headings meko sabse jyada dar lag raha hai is baar

Update soon please ek new year christmas pe toh please de dena please

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa had said to wait abhi !! Now what?? There's something b/w armaan n Ni we r sure par kya nahi pata?? Hope to get revelations soon!! Armaan is alone that's why he wanted shilpa to marry him and be with him but she said no!! And its something related to Ni!! For sure!! I hope its nothing serious!!❤️ Pls update before new years!!😳
Edited by A.Kh_20 - 9 years ago
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally loved dis part...
Armaan & his antics tooo good yeah he is rite he never lie bt still wen he says a truth its more like a joke for oders to get it at 1st... ;)
I simply love everyone involved her wid malliks, Gupta whether its abhi-nikki, atul-anjali, or others der bond is simply beautiful & amazing specially Mauritius gang... :*
Finally aliya-rohail got engaged... Bt seriously shilpa is actually quiet comfortable wid d arrangements rite Nw & doesn't want to get in marriage as its unknown territory sometym its weird...
Armaan is just waiting for her to say yes bt he still has wait in his fate for Nw...
Bt dis nidhi-armaan secret is something I don't get entirely... Was der someone whom ni loved b4 sid came in pic??? I have dat doubt from quite sometym bt who was he????
Well I really hope next updt mein u will reveal dis too... :)
& plzz iss baar Thode jaldi as I m hanging on suspense... ;)

-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey sam.. Yeah, i m commenting for the second time..
I read the update once again.. And i realised that shilpa is not at wrong here.. Even though Vikas is right about relationships she should get some more time to settled down on her own .. She barely got any work experience nd she got family, frndz nd everything here.. Suddenly sab ko chodke jaana is not an easy decision.. Wat is wrong if she postponed the marriage alittle.. Armaan would never have agreed if he wasn't ready.. Shilpa must get the same chance right ? Whatever happens i m ready to see wr it goes..
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

dekh jab sab sote hai toh mera dimag khulta hai 😆

my another assumption

"Armaan u can't do this please..." tell me here nidhi is talking about arman's decision of refusal of his promotion or arman thought of recommending nidhi's or sid's name for promotion 😃

"Ni i have to!! Aur u promised me! tum meri baat manogi!" may be nidhi is aware of arman's decision and here arman is convincing her to take the offer

"Don't do this..."

"I have no other choice Ni!" he really want to be with shilpa right?

"Promise me! Ab jab hum milenge tum mujhe hasti khelti Sid k saath dikhogi!! I want you to be happy!! Carefree!" he is trying to convince nidhi to support his decision so that nidhi and sid can be happily married

bas meko ring ka chakkar samajh ni aya .. ring wapas kyun de di jaise koi galat kam kiya ho dono ne ..

koi baat ni meko attacks aate rehte hai tu jaldi update karegi ni yeh meko pata hai and tab tak mere dimag mein kuch na kuch aa hi jayega he he ring ko lekar

PS: agar mere assumptions sahi hue toh please tees maar khan mat baanna and story change mat karna and agar yeh sab sach hua toh i know i know i am ish-mart and agar galat toh i am double ish--mart he he

take care

KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update..
Hehe Armaan has everything that everyone needs..
Armaan's dream was sweet.. It felt real for a second.
Why is Armaan always so busy??
Saath wali jagah bhar jayegi to humare saath tasveer khiswane mein khujali hogi.
loved how Rahul said that.
Heheh poor Rohail. He had to meet all these girls.
Armaan-Vikas were friends and shilpa had douts about it .
I loved Rohail in this whole update...
All the pranks and masti was really funny..
It has to be the best part...
ArSh little moment was really sweet..
why did Armaan said its over??
what is over?? ArSh? Armaan-Niddhi??
I understood why Shilpa said no..
I wonder what Armaan is upto??
I am still confuse about Armaan-Niddhi?
What's going on between those two??
I just hope you will revale all this in next part.
Thanks for the PM..
Continue Soon
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... loved it so much.
Arman's dream was cute...
Update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.

MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Sammmn !!!!
Awesum writinggg.
The emotions described by ur words , the mood
The setting , the intervals , the scenes order
Were absolutely perfect.
I cant say enough how beautiful it is.
Hatts offf.
I salute you !!!! You deserve it !
Perfect arsh secne ma zyda na kam ...
Armaan ki mohaabat dikh rahi hai aur shilpa Cares woh tou pehle hy pata hai .
Loved vikas-armaan banter !!!
Aliya was so cuteee
Poor rohail but he kibda deserve it.
Piya was like added cherry on top..refershing
Shilpa i dont know but i felt like was not realky there.. Like she her mind wasnt in too it.
And offcourse Ni !!! Yaaar samajh nhn ata k is padand karo ya nafrat . cauae shw is confusingg.regardless of her secrets with armaan. Jo bhi ho i wish its on what most ppl rhink it is ..
I want armaan to come clear ro shilpa..thats it !!
Baaki tum jitne bomb phorna chahti ho phor lou.
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
And and love you !!!
Thanks for update !!!
Thanks for pm !!!!

P.S : update soon :p
P.S.S: next update kab mil@ga?
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update, loved it...
Loved Armaan and shilpa's moments...
Last bit was confusing, what is Armaan upto...
Waiting for the next part, do update soon...
Thanks for the pm and TC...