THE REAL STORY OF Phool - Pratap - Ajabde !

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am very happy to know this real history !!
I got this info from FB and thought it is to be shared with u gyzz.
All credit goes to --> Jahnvi Jia Mukherjee and Maharana Pratap page.

READ THIS THESIS CALMLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUE STORY OF PHOOL - PRATAP - AJABDE.
This info is provided by a page : Phool Kanwar Rathore. And this info is totaly #FAKE , how I am telling u !
#First #Let #Me #Tell #You #There #Mangaran #Story.
There fake story starts :
" About Maharani Phool Bai Rathore :" Initially called Rajkumari Phool Kanwar Rathore before marriage was a Princess of Marwar one of the most powerfull and biggest state in the Rajput Kingdom.She was brave,intovert and smart.She was the most beautiful princess because of this reason many prince were dying to married her.She was the 6th wife of the great warrior and Maharaja of Mewar "Maharana Pratap". Though Maharana had 11 wives but he was closest to only two of his favourite Ranis: his first wife "Maharani Ajabde" who was his childhood freind and a very supporting wife but died at the early age and the other was Phool Kanwar.Marrying Phool kanwar was not easy for Maharana Pratap as Marwar and Mewar were enemy state but little facts known on how Maharana married Phool kanwar but it is assumed by many historians that Rao Maldeo the Maharaja of Marwar grandfather of Phool Kanwar refused to do any kind of marriage aliance with Maharana Pratap but after his death when Akbar took over Marwar, Maharana Pratap saved Phool kanwar for being sent to Akbar's harem which eventually lead to marrying Phool. "

Now I want to provide some #REAL infos. "

( 1 )Firstly calling Phool as the " Maharani " is just making me disgusted , Phool was never ever the Maharani , why it is not possible i am telling u ...
Here's the rule of the Hindus :
The wives can be divided into two groups- dharmapatni and uppatni. The dharmapatni, as the word states, is the rightful wife, the first wife. The uppatni, the deputy wife/wives, are the rest of the wives. Hindu texts clearly state that only the dharmapatni has the right to sit with the husband in pujas and yagnas. In her absence, the place beside the man is to remain empty. This gesture is symbolic of the fact that the dharmapatni is considered the soulmate (not in romantic terms) of the man. When the man dies and reincarnates, the dharmapatni will also reincarnate along with him as his consort again. That's why many a times when a man died, the first wife was almost expected to commit sati. Only in rare cases, they did not. The other wives are not expected to do so. If they committed sati, it was usually out of choice. If the dharmapatni died before the man no other Rani can take her place i.e. she can never call herself dharmapatni and in case of royalty, the Maharani. She will always remain a Rani. Even the hereditary laws stated that only the eldest son from dharmapatni, the dharmaputra, would inherit the throne. Only if he is incompetent or handicapped or dead, does the next eldest son step in.

( 2 ) Secondly , Phool Kanwar Rathore was not so much beautiful as written , nobody was dying to marry her. If Phool was really very beautiful then history would have mentioned her beauty , but in none of the history books , scripts , internet , blogs. Never u can find her calling as Beautiful.
In contrast of that in every site , books and scripts ( historical ) Ajabde ( the first wife and the most beloved wife of Pratap ) was " eternally beautiful" and in one or two sites u can find her picture which shows that how much she was beautiful.

( 3 ) Thirdly and the most important thing is Phool had no importance neither in Pratap's life nor in History. She was never Pratap's favourite wife. If Phool was any of his favourites then obviously history shud mention her but as we all know Phool is never mentioned in history. In case of Uday Singh As we all know though Maharani Jaywanta Bai was the Maharani and the first wife but still Uday Singh loved Dheer Bai the most it is mentioned. If Pratap gave importance to Phool then it must be mentioned as mentioned in case of UJ. But never ever Phool is mentioned , it proves that Phool had no importance in Pratap's life favourite wife hona to dur ki bat hain. Maharani Ajabde was his only love , first wife and his one only favourite wife ( The Rajputs had only one fav. not 2 )

( 4 ) Fourthly Ajab nver died early , She died at the age of 46 - 48 and i hav got this info by doing many calculations. And it was untimely only and ofcourse it was a shock for Pratap to loose his one and only love. After that he was engaged more in Rajpath rather than concentrating on Phool. And his leasure time he spent with his most beloved son Amar Singh and with his mother Jaywanta Bai.

( 5 ) Fifthly , Pratap married Phool after 2 - 3 years of Rao Maldev's death & After Rao Maldev's death Phool was never ever being sent to Akbar's harem. Pratap married him so that Marwar and Mewar join their hands. I was just a political alliance and in that time the daughters never had the right to give any opinion about his own marriage.
This reasons given by me is 100 % authentic and this u can find in the biography and other sites. I challenge u , u can't prove me wrong and if u can then plz provide some authentic infos.
So to prove that Pratap loved Phool don't spread this fake infos , We are much educated !!! So don't thing we are illiterates.
The final thing is --> Ajabde was the Maharani , the one and only love of Pratap throughout his life.Phool was just an upatni like the other 10 Ranis because she never ever played any important role in Pratap's life.
Sorry 😛 if already posted !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_b thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanx for this valuable info dear,
well everybody here knows that ajab was the only love in pratap's life and maharani, well as I always mention jinko jo khayali pulao pakana hain pakao,the truth just lies for everyone to see, no wonder in the show as well pratap has been shown as being passionately in luv with ajab... 😊 ❤️
ImJia29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info dear..!!
We know that Pratap loved only Ajabde..!!
And as per my knowledge Ajabde died in 1591 and Pratap died in 1597 so there is only 6 years different..!!( tell me if i m wrong..)

About Phool, i guess Pratap married to phool to save her from mughals..
As Pratap was very angry that Rana Bharmal allowed Jodha's marriage to Jalal and Pratap didnt like that at all.. so he decided to get married to phool(1563) after Raja Maldev's death(1562)...
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear I already knew this I have also read books on MRP and in none of the books except ajab any of his ranis are mentioned. .and yes ajab dies around 46 to 48 years of age...and not as falsely stated . only on the cite of producers of MRP I.e. centileo it is wrongly mentioned that ajab dies early..so the creative should read history and be true to it
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post!
And ajyabde is the maharani of pratap, a maharani is the first wife of the raja and also it depends on his choice ...the other wives are known as ranis...if u seee mp you' ll realize it and if cv' s change history then no1 is gonna see the show and have 2 show that its not about real mp like jodha akbar!
ranapratap thumbnail

Thanks for real info dear...

100% true history & good research.

_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for such a valuable info. Glad that Ajabde was his only love and she died later. Its a relief. Now its up to the cvs now. How will they show it? Its all about PrAja already. Thank god pratap saved phool from Akbar. Or else Akbar would have had 2 fav ranis: one jodha other Phool [:p]
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hats off👏buddy
loved it😉
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...another Phool hater r post again ...lol such desperateness
😳
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2