vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@priya, don't be sure that its their childhood πŸ˜†
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res! Out right now. Unress later around 1.
Late again πŸ˜›
Well, learn to accept late unres.
πŸ˜†
Whenever u say KC.. mujhe mumbai mein ek college ki yaad aa jati hai πŸ˜†oh.. ur college is KC too?😲
I loved their kitkit ❀️me tooπŸ˜†
And Zain and Aliya trying to maintain professionalism while arguing.. yeah*adjusts an imaginary collar*
That was hilarious.thank u😳
Time and time again, you have shown Aliya haunted by her past.her past ... hmmm
Ab bata bhi do πŸ˜›
Actually, take your time..
Don't rush 😊
Varna plot kharab ho jayega.good readerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Next to next update kab? πŸ˜†
And I am not late.. Avi ko abhi tak unres karna hai.

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Yipeee m first πŸ₯³ur Bday giftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome update πŸ‘
LOL Kit kit at its peakyup
Enjoyed reading it..tq😳😳
last part was awesome
Finally Kitkit and Lava are friends πŸ₯³even i enjoyed writing thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m loving this FFthank u SOOO muchπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Waiting for next part

PS: Length is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ m OK with it πŸ˜‰thanks 4 letting me knowπŸ˜ƒ

vinu127 thumbnail

hey guys...

as some of you know and some don't i'm moving into a hostel next week..so i'm really busy with the packing and stuff...
so i'm not able to reply to each of you...
so here is a JOINT THANK YOU to all of you for the comments😳
this chapter turned out to be a little longer than planned..so it took one day extra...but hope you did not find it late...
i doubt..coz some have not even Unres-ed yet!*sighs*
3/4th is typed on phone so please ignore typos...
This update is dedicated to Shezah(CrazyKSGrover)... today is this Kameeni's birthday😳😳

Peculiar Lunch Date

I took her to my favourite restaurant after that argument of ours. the 25 minutes journey had been quite silent with the songs playing in my car being the only noise. I wanted to ask her. ask her why she walked away silently. why she looked lost when I entered her cabin. why she was not letting me look into her eyes since she agreed to come with me. why was she behaving so unlike herself today. I had so many questions which only she can answer. but another set of questions stopped me. why am I so bothered? what right do I have to ask her? would she even answer my questions? what would she think? we have just become friends. I don't think we are close enough to share our feelings or problems. would I have told her if I were in her position? I don't think so. that's why I decided not to ask her anything. if it was something I had to know, she would tell me herself. so the final word is that I'm not gonna ask her anything. but I would definitely not let her stay like this. being her friend, its my responsibility to keep her happy all the time. that's exactly why I selected this place. though its just 25 minutes drive from KC, the restaurant is quite secluded from the buzz of the city. trees blowing fresh breeze towards us, artificial yet natural looking waterfalls, in short, its Mumbai's best nature restaurant. I bring all my girl friends here. she must be only the third girl who is not one yet accompanied me here after mom and Ms.World. we sat at a table near the waterfalls. she seems to like water but dislike red roses. she did not look very pleased looking at the red roses kept in the vase on our table. she seemed to rather like the tulips kept on the table next to ours. quite peculiar. so the person who wants to propose Ms.Lava must have red tulips and not red roses. else direct rejection. why am I thinking of this? like I'm ever going to propose her.

" what can I serve you sir?" the waiter asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. he was holding out the menu which I handed over to her. thinking for a second or two, she told me to place the order as I knew what tasted good in this place. I ordered my favourite dish here. the waiter was about to leave when I requested him to change the flowers on our table to tulips. There was a strange, unfamiliar expression in her eyes which are deeper than I thought they were.

I love this place. though the waterfalls are artificial,it has a soothing aura around it. the air is so fresh, something I missed since I came to Mumbai. but Zain selected a table which had red roses. I hate red roses. it has always bought bad news along with it into my life. always. how I wish there were tulips here instead of roses! they are on the next table. but that table is far from the falls. not like I would have sat there if it was right next to the falls... he has invited me and he selected the seat ... so manners would not allow me to change the seat. so let me just concentrate on enjoying my surrounding.

what can I serve you sir? the waiter asked Zain who like a perfect gentleman gave the menu to me unlike him. 'tumhe kya pata hai ki yaha kya accha hai aur kya nahin... main order kar leta hoon.'

"Zain, mujhe kya pata ki yahaan kaunsi dish acchi hai. you seem to have come here many times before... so why don't you order...", I said and he obliged. the waiter was about leave after taking the order of some dish.it better be good kitkit abdullah. you've already messed with me once today.

" waiter, aisehi tags pe joh roses hai, unhe tulips se replace kar dijiye please." he said to the waiter.

I have no idea what I felt at that moment! someone in this world was bothered about my likes and dislikes. someone who was no one to me some time back while the one who had to never did! I would have either smiled or cried had the reality not come crashing onto my thoughts. what if this was because he personally disliked roses? he is doing this for himself and not me. this is more possible. he was smiling at me occasionally between fiddling with his phone, playing candy crush probably. what a game for the heir of India's most successful businessman to play. he did not seem totally comfortable, probably because of the silence. I felt he wanted to speak or ask me something but could not start any conversation...just like me. his lips then turned into one of the weirdest pouts in the world. I was completely amused and assumed that he failed to clear some level in the game. he is still so much of a kid. I had a hard time controlling my laughter looking at his antics. That was when three more people joined us, one of whom was easily my favourite person in India. he was running towards us with the other two walking in the same direction behind him. Though I expected him to run to Zain, he ran straight upto me and hugged me calling out name loudly. I could smell things or more precisely a person around me burning to char. I kissed his cheek "hi saif, kaise ho tum?"

"superfine" he replied with a ear to ear grin adoring the little, cute, face of his. Zain was looking away, visibly pissed!

partner? looks like I need to change that name to cheater now. I don't understand what is it with him and lava! he ignores me! can you believe it? he used to prefer me over his mom and dad.but now it looks like the cards have flipped. I hate this! I better shift my focus to bhai before I say something to saif."Fahad bhai, Ms.World... aap yaha? what a pleasant surprise" I said standing up."humne tumhe disturb toh nahin kiya na Zain?" with a naughty glint in her eyes. fahad bhai excused himself to attend a call as I tried to divert the topic a little bit."Ms.World, Yeh aliya hai aur aliya, Yeh hai mere bhabi, shazia" both the ladies gave me a weird look.

" we've met before Zain" aliya said with an amused look. ya Allah! why are you making me a cartoon? of course they had met in the party! "waise Zain main bahar tumhare car dekhke guess karne ki koshish kar rahi thi ki tumhaari nayi girlfriend kaisi hogi... par aliya ko expect nahin kiya." I exactly know what she means and on the other side, aliya's suspicious look! damage control time Zain." Ms.World, zaroori thodi na hai ki main yaha surf apni girlfriends ko hi leke aau I can get my friends too" I said as matter of fact. I better make things clear to both the ladies! Aliya is not my girlfriend at the moment. Future, I don't see chances but I can't say a plain no too.

"Of course laa sakte ho. But abb tak laaye nahin na toh bas aise kaha", may be I need to give Ms.World more occasions to tease me... she seems to be taking the lone opportunity she got very seriously! Time to divert the topic zain.

"Baithiye na Ms.World let me pull two chairs for you. Saif seems to be pretty comfortable with Aliya. He will sit on her lap today. Hai na Saif" I asked, extra sweetly. That little devil. He always sits on my lap even if his parents are with him but just see how he is clingingon to Aliya.

"Are nahin zain. I don't want to disturb you. Hum doosre table pe baithenge" she said. Courtiously? No sorry! She is way too twisted for you innocent people. But I'm all the more tangled you see!

"Hume disturb nahin karna chahtehai yah nahin chahte hai ki hum aapko disturb karein? Aap chaho toh saif humaare saath baithega, you continue"

"Zain!"

"Kya hua Ms.World?" we would have continued if not for Fahad bhai's interruption.

"Shazia, Zain, mujhe ek important kaam aagaya hai. I need to go. You people continue. Bye zain. Bye Aliya" he said and I could see bhabi's face fall. They hardly come out alone and now this. Saif was upset too! He walked to bhai and hugged him.

"saif, hum kisi aur din phirse aayenge. Hai na fahad. Aaj papa busy hai na. unhe jaane do. Chachu hai na yaha" Ms. World said. She is definitely one of the best people I have seen in my life! Saif said bye to bhai and bhai left. He walked to me and sat climbed onto my lap withut a word. If it was anyother day, I would have been angry with him for what he did a few minutes ago but not now. He might like anyone and act as though they are more important but at the end of the day, it's a fact that I am the person whom he will seek when upset, his real partner. I smiled and back-hugged a pouting saif just as the order arrived and Aliya helped Ms. World in pulling a chair.

The luch was now a little more lively as we were chatting about everything from Saif's silly cartoons to Mom's delicacies. The ladies round of clothes and jewels was not missed as well! Can it ever?*sigh*

We were nearly done when I hear a lady call, no scream out Aliya's name from behind me. I turned to see a beautiful young girl who was probably aliya's age. She ran towards Aliya as she stood up and they engulfed each other in a bear hug. We looked at the kiddishness of the duo, amazed or should I say amused!

"tum Mumbai aayi aur mujhe bataaya tak nahin?" she asked slapping aliya's arm. Aliya bit her lower lip with an apologetic look

"Sana, who..main..yaha pe so situation thi... aur sab kuch itni jaldi jaldi hogayi ..aur..."she stammered.

"Aur tumhe meri yaad nahin aayi.. hai na? kitne din hue yaha aake?" she was literally interrogating Aliya!

"woh kuch 3 hafte" she murmured as the lady, Sana I suppose, looked at her utterly pissed.

"3 hafte hue aur tumne bataaya nahin! Aur woh Zubair. Usne bhi nahin bataaya mujhe! Waise woh hai kahaan? Na call, na text aur na hi mil raha hai! Whats up with him?" now who is this zubair or whoever it is? I looked at Aliya and was quite surprised to be frank. Her face went pale and eyes blank. Even Sana seemed flabbergasted, as though she asked something she should not have. She looked here and there trying to find something to divert the topic and seemed to have found us.

"aalu, yeh log?" Aliya looked caught. As thouh she had not expected this coming.

"yeh, Zain hai, my new friend..aur yeh unki bhabi aur bhaitija" she said stammering.

Sana just smiled before she got a call. She took leave before attending the call and Aliya sat down as our bill came. After fighting with Ms.Lava, I finally paid the bill.

Hogaya...do let me know what you feel...

Please do LIKE AND COMMENT

PM info, next post please

vinu127 thumbnail

Current PM list

-Have.a dream-
-Hinalovesasya-
-sajdey-
-zayalicious-
...Harmony...
...Renu...
Ammu1369
Alyssa_Zaya
arshi2
arshipotterfan
Ashis
Barbievishi20
clover1231
craziness05
crazygurl1
CrazyKSGlover
Deena1D
divikash
Edna_Philip
edwebllalover9
funpanie
geet0910
harshadcrazyfan
humzy
iluvzaya
iman_harshika
ipsitaritu
jazly_zayafan
katmaan
kunakshafan26
lachu.sree
Laila_Shiri_Lee
luvAliya
lwrimaforever
madhufx9...
Mentalmath
princess5253
reeeh
riakhan364
rinku95
RUHANIKA
SabrinaMalik
simran422
sunithi
Tit_for_Tat
whitelily
zainaliya-12
zaya-firdose
zaya-lover20
zaya143

If you want your name to be REMOVED, LIKE this post
IF you want ur name to be ADDED,
*buddy me n reply to my PM
*if u are already my buddy, PM/Scrap ME please

this list will be revised after every 3 updates. If i don't get atleast a 'LIKE' on any of the updates, your name will be removed!
i know it sounds very rude but it hurts when you send 53 PMs and not get even 30 likes.😭

please notify if anyone has changed/will change user name.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res?
Cause pm is ur last post humesha.
πŸ˜•
if nt then bleh πŸ˜†
I am nt afraid of u πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
This was a very interesting and intruiging update.
Oh haan, I am first. Boo yeah!
So where was I?
Haan, interesting.
First of all aww. Zain's inner rant was very cute.
He was so hung up on weather or not to ask her what was bothering her πŸ˜†
And when he changed the roses to tulips, I went all you noticed!
Aliya was surprised to but when she said/thought at least someone in this world cares for my likes and dislikes, I felt sad for her.
Saif! You traitor! Aliya ke goodi mein jakar baith gaya πŸ˜†
Zain jealous of his partner was so cute πŸ€ͺ
And Shazia teasing zain... I felt very light reading it πŸ˜›
And when saif became sad when Fahad left.. parents shouldn't do that.
He is a kid for godsake! Very impressionable.
And the interesting part.
I am very curious to know what was Aliya's past and how she is connected to the Abdullah's.
I have a thousand theories. Dekhte hai.
And will you leave IF after you shift? Cause medical kar rai hai na. You'll be super busy no?
I'll mish you re πŸ˜”
And I know that jab at the start was directed at me. Don't think I didnt notice.
Until Its for Astha and avi.. agar unhone unress kia toh I should be ashamed. Going to unres.
-sanika
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res?
Cause pm is ur last post humesha.
πŸ˜•
if nt then bleh πŸ˜†
I am nt afraid of u πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

lol... i wanted to make a post from -ReVi- but damn the IF spamming rules!
so no probsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this part..but was hoping for few ZAYA moments 😊
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic
What is zubair and aliya connection
Superb outing with zain and his family
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unresed both πŸ˜‰
and miss. U have to unres my Malhar and koi ek aur.. I guess reasons why.