Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was really such a great chapter 👏
Can't wait for ZaYa working together 😉
Update soon 😊
-ReVi- thumbnail
Hey guys..
this is the joint PM account forme n Renu.. pls buddy this...
will update 1st page in a while
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys... i'm back with an update...fast? yah.. coz its short... do read the author's note in the end of the update and answer kindly

1st Argument

I can't believe this. Just a fortnight ago she was not even a part of the project and now she is standing here, arguing with me! How I wish I had rejected the idea if her being the project head from KC.What does she even think of herself? This is BR's hotel. I need to make it clear to her! "Look miss! we need Barkat Galaxy to be a masterpiece, an icon! I know your architects have put in hard work but what the Hell is wrong with making this change? Adding the extended restaurant compartment on the left instead of right! It is not like a huge change right? But it will add to the look of the building given its surroundings!"

She breathed out through her mouth as though trying to cool herself. yeah right! "Look , things are not as easy as you think. The plan has been made keeping many factors in mind. the most important being stability and feasibility. The change you are talking about is not some small change! Its a major one. the right of the building is stable enough to sustain the extra compartment while the left part is not! There are a lot of threats associated with this!. We will have to change the entire structural plan yet its not going to be easy to place the extension there!"

So what are the engineers and architects at KC for? Use some age old formulae and give the same type of buildings again and again? They need to come out with a solution.

"oh yeah, so the engineers and architects need to redo the entire thing just for your insane issues! And what do you mean by same type of buildings? Do you even know how much time and work goes into making each design? Its not a child's play Abdullah!" damn! I had said it out loud and she was literally Lava now! I amen't wrong either... They need to come up with something innovative if they claim to be the best! banging my hand on her table, I spoke clearly and sternly,

"point 1: this is not an insane issue. Point 2: KC is building the hotel for BR! So you MUST take into account our 'wants' and I 'want' you to relocate the hanging restaurant. Point 4: I am aware of the work that goes into making a design! Point 4: if you are done, I have other works to do"

She seemed a little lost but she came back to reality and gathered her words immediately.

"yes SIR, we would work on your 'want' and so yeah, you could gladly make us devoid of your holy presence here! I know how aware an MBA is of an architect's work!" sarcasm was dripping...no pouring in each word of hers! She had to get it back

" oh phulease(please). You are an architect are you? You are an MBA too!"

She stiffened. Her eyes were wide. The look was not comprehensible for me. There was shock. There was amusement. There was confusion. There was... fear. She slowly looked down, picked her files and left! Whats wrong with her? this is not the miss lava I know. She gives me answers. She would not walk away like this. Not silently atleast. Somethings seems to be out of place!

He is one hell of a client! Does he think all this is like the blocks game which children play? Just pluck out a block from somewhere and place it somewhere else! If only that was so easy!

"oh yeah, so the engineers and architects need to redo the entire thing just for your insane issues! And what do you mean by same type of buildings? Do you even know how much time and work goes into making each design? Its not a child's play Abdullah!" I said... sorry, barked at him! he seemed to be on fire. His eyes were filled with anger and more evidently, his ego was hurt!

He slammed his palm hard on my table making all the things on my table jump momentarily. His face was straight and voice stern and arrogant as he spoke

"point 1: this is not an insane issue. Point 2: KC is building the hotel for BR! So you MUST take into account our wants' and I want' you to relocate the hanging restaurant. Point 4: I am aware of the work that goes into making a design! Point 4: if you are done, I have other works to do"

2 days back

"point 1: I hate strawberry! point 2: its my birthday and I get to decide what flavor I want! point 4: I know it will take time to make it again. Point 4: if the discussion is done, you can change the order just now" said a young stern voice followed by giggles of a little girl who said "you said point 4 twice and skipped 3" while a number of adult voices were murmuring around.

I could not make out the faces. But it felt as though I knew the voices... they seemed familiar.

The next sentence of the boy came in an utterly pissed voice "shut up MKB! Why are you behind me even on my birthday?"

"its my birthday too! And you messed up your words and I just pointed it out. I don't understand what your problem is! You want to fight with me even on my birthday" she seemed offended.

"you started the fight! Why did you order for a strawberry cake?"

"excuse me! I did not order that cake"

"you did not say no either"

"why should i? you have a problem with strawberry flavor and pink colour. Not me"

"oh phulease. You don't also love strawberry, do you? You yearn for chocolate too"

And my alarm rang making me wake up with a start! Again! Like everyday!

This dream came crashing onto my thoughts as I heard his words!the same tone. But I had to brush off the thoughts right away... I recollected his arrogant words again. No point arguing with him. he is adamant and the fact is that he is our client and I need to work according to his demands! Dammit! I feel like cancelling the deal right now. I better end this right here!but he needs to get his answers in his own language!

"yes SIR, we would work on your want' and so yeah, you could gladly make us devoid of your holy presence here! I know how aware an MBA is of an architect's work!" I said coldly.

But Kitkit Abdullah did not seem to be in a mood to stop and leave even after the things were his way!

"oh phulease (please). You are an architect, are you? You are an MBA too!"

That's it! Too much for once! I did not understand what to make out of this!

I was shocked. I was amused. But all these things were making me feel scared too. He was looking at me. Scanning my expressions. I did not want him to know anything. I just took my stuff and left. I had to find a way out! These dreams would turn me insane some day

She was sitting in her cabin. Lost in thoughts about her dream when zain entered. He had an old habit of not knocking before entering!he came straight upto her before saying "you're fine?". He startled her. she visibly flinched! Before gaining composure and answer

"yes, I'm absolutely fine. Aap keh rahe the ki aapko bahut kaam hai. Aap gaye nahi?"

"aap?" it sounded a little odd and weird to him!

"ha. Aap KC ke clients ho toh respect toh dena chahiye right?"

He understood she was taking digs but he was in no mood to continue... especially not after the way she walked out of the conference room and the way he found her as he entered her cabin.

"lunch time hai abb! Abb toh hum doston ki tarah baat kar sakte hai na?", he asked genuinely. But Aliya was a little tough. But just as tough as zain thought she was.

"hum dost kab bangaye?" she asked trying to be a total putoff but zain unfortunately was smoother than she guessed!

"toh abb ban jayenge. Hi. I'm Zain Abdullah urf Kitkit Abdullah. Kya aap meri dost banogi?" he said forwarding his hand

She tried her level best but that smile could not keep itself away from her lips as she finally forwarded her hand "Aliya Qhu... Khan urf Lava Khan"

"out for lunch?"

She just shrugged

here ends this update...

so guys please tell me do you want faster updates or longer ones?

if you are OK with updates of this length or a little shorter, i can think of updating faster... like may be once in 3 or 4 days

but if you want longer updates, then, i can't promise coz it takes a lot of thinking, typing and editing for longer ones and nowadays i'm busy n lazy both.

do let me know...

LIKE AND COMMENT on this chapter too...

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Current PM list

-Have.a dream-
-Hinalovesasya-
-sajdey-
-zayalicious-
...Harmony...
...Renu...
Ammu1369
Alyssa_Zaya
arshi2
arshipotterfan
Ashis
Barbievishi20
clover1231
craziness05
crazygurl1
CrazyKSGlover
Deena1D
divikash
Edna_Philip
edwebllalover9
funpanie
geet0910
harshadcrazyfan
humzy
iluvzaya
iman_harshika
ipsitaritu
jazly_zayafan
katmaan
kunakshafan26
lachu.sree
Laila_Shiri_Lee
luvAliya
lwrimaforever
madhufx9...
Mentalmath
princess5253
reeeh
riakhan364
rinku95
RUHANIKA
SabrinaMalik
simran422
sunithi
Tit_for_Tat
whitelily
zainaliya-12
zaya-firdose
zaya-lover20
zaya143

If you want your name to be REMOVED, LIKE this post
IF you want ur name to be ADDED,
*buddy me n reply to my PM
*if u are already my buddy, PM/Scrap ME please

this list will be revised after every 3 updates. If i don't get atleast a 'LIKE' on any of the updates, your name will be removed!
i know it sounds very rude but it hurts when you send 53 PMs and not get even 30 likes.😭

please notify if anyone has changed/will change user name.

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vinu ki bacchi 😛
Mainu wish kar HBD 😎
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yipeee m first 🥳

Awesome update 👏
LOL Kit kit at its peak
Enjoyed reading it..
last part was awesome
Finally Kitkit and Lava are friends 🥳
m loving this FF
Waiting for next part

PS: Length is perfect 👍🏼 m OK with it 😉
Edited by Barbievishi20 - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved their kitkit! Very well written and i'm ok with the length of the update! Cont.soon if possible!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Res! Out right now. Unress later around 1.
Late again 😛
Well, learn to accept late unres.
😆
Whenever u say KC.. mujhe mumbai mein ek college ki yaad aa jati hai 😆
I loved their kitkit ❤️
And Zain and Aliya trying to maintain professionalism while arguing..
That was hilarious.
Time and time again, you have shown Aliya haunted by her past.
Ab bata bhi do 😛
Actually, take your time..
Don't rush 😊
Varna plot kharab ho jayega.
Next to next update kab? 😆
And I am not late.. Avi ko abhi tak unres karna hai.
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb vinu
really loved it
thanks for pm
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW WOW WOW Its jus AWESOME ❤️ loved it