Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I was searching for my previous reserved post wen I realised ki maine res hi nai kia 😲
toh yeh le res..LOLLIPOP! ur too funnyπŸ˜†
nd baki sab padke ane k baad unres karungi πŸ˜›
Unres fr part 1.
Zain nd bobby ki batein 🀒zain kaha tha iss update me?πŸ˜•
Kuch toh hua hai.. i guess mir khan's the main villian nd Aliya ko koi jhoot bol kar phasaya hai.oh really?sab kuch jaisa dikhta hai waisa hota nahi haiπŸ˜‰
Nd usman ki Aliya nd mir khan vali Aliya are same yeah?
10 points to me πŸ˜†lol...u'll knowπŸ˜†
intresting hai bada.thank u😳
Keep up the good work.
Part 2 padk ayi.
Part 2
i like ur version of shazia. She is lyk the perfect bhabhi.hehe...yeha..i'm fed up of the cheapster! and i wanted saifu, so shazia ko aise banaliyaπŸ˜‰
And bobby 🀒 how can u hate saifu?? Besharam aurat 😑 any doubt? she is cheapster no.1
hayee, zain in suit 😳 😳
Par gussa kyun?pata chal jaayegaπŸ˜‰

thank u lollipop😳😳
Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

AWWW!

iT WAS such a cute and funny update!
Continue sooon if possible..
Loved it!

thank so much simran😳😳😳
vinu127 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zainaliya-12

Wow amazing update guysπŸ‘

Very well written
Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks sahar...
πŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: humiri

Loved the chappy... πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm... πŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much priyaπŸ˜ƒ
vinu127 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niralii

This was awesome... πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for the update..

wow..feels great to see a new reader..thank u so much dear
vinu127 thumbnail

Hey lovely people..

Yeah I know I know! We've kept you waiting for TOOO long.. but you know in the past weeks we have been...or rather I have been very busy!(Tee ka koi kasoor nahi hai) and forum me bhi bahut saare things hogaye the , u noe na... but still, Kaan pakadke sorry!

Infact I'm still too busy and that's why you will not be finding me on the forum as well. But did not want to keep you waiting any longer.(if you were waiting that is) So I wrote this chapter as soon as possible. Hope you will like this chapter too...

I had mentioned this in the previous chapter and will mention again till you get accostumed. I would be writing either in any Character's POV or a 3rd person/narrative's POV based upon whose thoughts and feelings I want you to know at that point of time..but instead of writing Zain/aliya/some character's POV each time, I'll use colour codes. Till now we have used Blue for Zain, Purple for Aliya and pink/peach for Narrator... as and when I use some new character, I'll tell you the colour.

And hey, I've started naming the chapters... tell me what you think about it

Uff! Long rant! Enough na! here is the

Chapter 4

Stolen nights and haunting memories

Sleep seems far fetched today. I fail to understand why. I worked like a donkey at BR as it was Saturday, loads of work for weekend, then I attended a party and danced for nearly 3 hours! Ideally I should have slept like a corpse after such a tiring day.Yet sleep goddess does not seem to show any mercy. Why has she cursed me? And I tossed on the bed towards my right. That's when I saw the trophy. Yeah that which I got for winning the competition along with Ms.Lava! I must be smiling now I'm sure! She is so... different? And attractive too. Not just because she is beautiful but she has got something in her personality that pulls me! "chaaachuuu" I turned around to see Saif running towards by me, his mom following him "Saif ruko" "nahin nahin nahin... aaj main chachu ke saath hi sounga." My partner! I so love him despite the fact that he had cheated today. He had taken Ms.Lava's side for some time. But he was the one who helped me with the love notes?' wasn't he? I sat up and he sat on my lap "Saif, chachu tired honge. Tum unhe tang nahin karoge. Chalo mere saath aur chup chaap so jao." She was stern! But I know it's only because my Ms.World cares for me as much as she cares for Saif! "nahin!" ah partner! You are as stubburn as your Mom! "Saif!" she walked towards us and he hugged me. Ok... Now I have to interfere "Arey rehne dijiye na Ms.World. mujhe bhi neendh nahin aa rahi hai. Saif se baatein karunga toh mujhe bhi accha lagega aur phir dono sojayenge. Waise bhi kal toh Sunday hai toh agar baara baje ko bhi uthenge toh kya problem hai?" I said winking at Saif though I knew we would not do that. We would meet for breakfast sharp at 9. She rolled her eyes knowing it was useless and left saying good night. We wished her back and saif started his chitter chatter. I won't call it kitkit from now on. It's reserved by Ms.Lava you see.

For the 50th time I suppose, I'm rolling on my bed! Yes. My bed! I've accepted this room and everything here as mine now. But why is sleep not accepting me? It was such a tiring evening. Yet I can't sleep. Why o why? And each time t turn, I see this trophy! I should have locked it in my cupboard and not kep it on my dressing! Or may be I should give it to Mr.Kitkit's ardent fan! Ah! She would burn me to ashes or burn herself for I danced with him and won and not her. But this particular creature is a designer piece! I wonder how long he to took to be manufactured. One moment he is all so sweet and the next, at the nastiest worst! For once he will seem to be the silliest thing living on earth and at times he acts so matured that he leaves me stunned! I definitely had not expected a sorry from him. Ok yeah. Neither did I expect the line he said next "Wasn't that obvious too? I could not probably fall in love' with a girl in just 2 meetings right? Like I don't even know you except for that you are an angry bird" he winked again. I just did not know if should admire the maturity in the first part or get irritated about the last comment! He is such a puzzle! By then we were called on to the stage to collect the trophy after which we did not really get space to talk to each other. Attitude ka toh baap hai yeh! Idiot what does he even think he is! See. I was just praising him right? And now I end up ranting about him. That's what I said. He is a designer piece! I've been doing just this from the last 2 hours. Why can't I sleep? I think I need to resort to taking help from something which is truly mine in this room. I got up and walked to the wardrobe, opening it to pick up my possession. Them! Now I will have a peaceful sleep I know. They will sleep with me.

A very young boy, who looked somewhere around 10 years old was running in the corridor of a huge place, may be a palace or a mansion! Ahead of him was a little girl running as fast as possible, looking back occasionally to make sure she is fast enough not to be caught by him. She could't lose! Not to him! She was leading and giggling in joy about that fact.and he was shouting at the top of his voice, asking her to stop. But she kept running. All of a sudden his voice seemed to be full of concern making her turn back first and then look ahead suspiciously yet running only to find someone in her way, whom she bumped into unable put a speed break to her running legs' in his words and fell down hitting the ground hard as he shouted "Aliya!" while he was giggling.

Aliya woke up with a jerk! She was breathing fast. She took a few second to compose her hearbeat rate and her breath frequency as she covered her face with her palms then slowly running her fingers through her hair. She could not help but shed those few stray tears. When were these dreams going to finally let go of her? When?

Was she doing something wrong? It was 5 in the morning. She had to speak to him. No matter how early it is. This was important! She woke up with a determined look and walked to her new' father's room. As she reached his door, she knocked it gently and held patience until she got reply. Mir was indeed disturbed from a peaceful sleep but the look on aliya's face seemed to have successfully thrown out half his sleep while the determined yet doubt ful voice as she said "I wanted to talk to you" blew the rest away. He looked at her curiously as she sat on the Sofa in his roon white he sat opposite to her. He knew something was bothering her. He did not want it to be about the Abdullahs. But sadely, it was!

"Are you sure about what you are making me do?" she asked keenly observing his expressions. But he did not let one bit of his feeling reflect on his face while he counter questioned her. "Kya hua beta? Kahin tumhe yeh toh nahin lag raha hai ki hum kuch galat kar rahe hai?" Of course she did! Her brain thought or was made to think otherwise although her heart said it was wrong. She just looked at him utterly confused! "Mujhe kuch samajh me nahin aa raha hai! Joh maine suna hai aur joh maine dekha hai, donon ka ek doosre se koi mel nahi hai." He knew what she meant. And he knew what he had to say. "Dekho beta, zaroori nahi hai ki joh bhi hume dikhta hai, who humesha sach ho. Lekin joh bhu tumne suna hai, woh sach hai! Kyunki na sirf maine use baar baar dekha hai balki uske gehraayi tak pohunch ne ke baad hi tumhe sunaaya hai. Abb uss baat pe vishwaas karna ya na karna, tumhaari decision hai. Main sirf itna jaanta hoon ki maine tumse wahi kaha hai joh mujhe sach laga hai" Now which statement was she supposed to rely upon? "woh sach hai" or "joh mujhe sach laga hai". But she had nothing else to speak... except, "Main yeh nahin kar paungi!" he would not take that! NEVER! She could not backout now! "Main joh bhi kar raha hoon beta, tumhaare aur tumhaare parivaar ke liye kar raha hoon! Agar tumhe mera saath nahi dena tha ya tum yah nahi karna chahti thi, toh kaash tum mujhe pehle hi bataa deti! Lekin abb, you can't back off! Tumhe yeh karna hi hoga" the last line was more of an order than a statement and his eyes had a fury which due to which Aliya was taken aback! If Usman Abdullah had actually done that, then, she was doing nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing! Atleast that was what she told her heart, trying to convince that emotion driven organ of hers. She did not feel like speaking. She just nodded and left. Mir knew he had to pace up the game now. He could not rely on her. She seemed too vulnerable and Usman's supposed sweetness was misleading her. He had to be quick!

Few hours later

Barkat Villa's dining hall

I still feel so sleepy! Saif did sleep soon after a round of Kitk... emmm...chitter chatter but I just could not! Her thoughts had haunted me! But I did know why. Was it Ms.Lava's name that was making me remember her or what? I just don't know! All I want now is to go back and sleep! I even dropped my knife. Sh*t! Everyone is glaring at me. This is so embarrassing. Ms.Lava! I just hate you! And look at my little partner. Raat bhar mujhe jagaaya and abb hass raha hai! But I just wonder why all of a sudden an air of seriousness seemed to envelope the area around me. Ok I don't really wonder coz I know why...Dad cleared his throught which meant he wanted to speak about something important either about BR or any thing related to our house. I was kind of out of my sleepy mood almost immediately and gave my undivided attention to dad. He was clearly impressed! Way to go Jr.Abdullah, I patted my back. Even though I know for a fact that dad loves my work ever since I joined BR, it still makes me feel very proud whenever he makes even a small appreciative gesture towards me. My chest literally swells up. "Zain, Fahad, aap jante ho ki hum Barkat Royale chain me ek aur Hotel add karne jaa rahe hai" we just nodded as he continued. "Yeh project humaare liye bahut important hai. It's the biggest and most ambitious project of ours. Ispe entire business world ki nazar hai. Its going to be the most luxurious hotel in Mumbai and probably in entire India. So we cannot take risk. Iss liye abb se Fahad, saare office kaam aap sambhalenge and Zain, you will focus only on this project." We nodded again trying to absorb all the happenings. Fahad bhai and I were about to leave when dad asked me to wait as he had tell me a few more things. "Zain, kyunki tum yeh project sambhaal rahe ho, mujhe iske bare me koi pareshaani nahin hogi I'm sure." I felt heavy. Dad trusted me so much. Before I could say anything, he continued, "Kal iss project ke bare me Khan Constructions ke saath humaari meeting hai. That will be the last time I'll be involved in anything related to Barkat Galaxy' (BG)" I knew Khan Constructions (KC) was going to build the Hotel. KC was the best construction company in India and Dad wanted the best for everything related to BG. Nothing could go wrong. "Zain" he called out... he seemed to be waiting for me to respond. "Dad, aapne mujhepe bharosa rakhke itni badi zimmedaari sompe hai. I promise, I promise I will try to never ever let you down. I'm going to put my heart and soul into this" Dad smiled satisfied and proud and patted my back before leaving. I can't tell you what I felt at that moment! I will keep up my promise! Come what may!

Tadaa...that's it for now.

Hey,What do you think of the length of updated? This was not long like the previous one (I will dare not make any other chapter that long again! It was a dreaded 3800 words! Will not torture you guys so much again) but is this length OK or should I decrease or increase it?

Do let me know...

And just to let you know, my mind is working on situations to use all the songs you people had suggested previously...(Tum hi ho toh use karna hi padega shayad!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). So your suggestions will not go waste I promise

Well, you know how it works,

LIKE and COMMENT

PMs to those who replied to my PM will be sent for sure...

READ THE NEXT POST

For PMs, buddy me and Please reply to the PM I will send... if you are already a buddy, check your Inbox and reply to my PM please. Or leave behind a comment or scrap me or Tee(zaya.fan), we will take care.

vinu127 thumbnail
Current PM list
-Have.a dream-
-Hinalovesasya-
-sajdey-
-zayalicious-
...Harmony...
...Renu...
Ammu1369
arshi2
arshipotterfan
Ashis
Barbievishi20
craziness05
crazygurl1
CrazyKSGlover
Deena1D
divikash
Edna_Philip
edwebllalover9
funpanie
geet0910
harshadcrazyfan
humiri
humzy
ipsitaritu
jazly_zayafan
katmaan
kunakshafan26
lachu.sree
Laila_Shiri_Lee
lwrimaforever
madhufx9...
preeharsh
princess5253
reeeh
riakhan364
rinku95
RUHANIKA
SabrinaMalik
simran422
sunithi
Tit_for_Tat
whitelily
zainaliya-12
zaya-lover20
zaya143
ZayaShiz

If you want your name to be REMOVED, LIKE this post
IF you want ur name to be ADDED, PM/Scrap ME or TEE(zaya.fan) or comment here...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.!

I am getting emotional now! I am really really really Sorry! I know,Mein har baar yehi karti hoon! *KaanPakading* Dobara aisa nahi karungi! But my exams are gonna start so if i am late mein pehle hi kehdungi!

Tumne mujhse theek se baat bhi nahi kiya??

Lemme Stop My Bak-Bak now!

We wished her back and saif started his chitter chatter. I won't call it kitkit from now on. It's reserved by Ms.Lava you see.

So The Thing is started! I mean feelings feelings! πŸ˜›

Aliyas POV was well written.πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is gonna be short.And the one which you will be Updating now Chapter 8 I suppose,Will have the longest comment ever.I promise!

"Are you sure...He had to be quick!

Mujhe yeh,part bilkul samajh nahi aaya! I mean what is behind that?Tumne Farhan Sir se training li na??πŸ˜•

"Zain, kyunki tum yeh project sambhaal rahe ho, mujhe iske bare me koi pareshaani nahin hogi I'm sure."

I miss Usman Yaar!And Zain-usman Scenes! Thank You For reminding.😭

Umm...So!That was it.i am sorry for this short one,I told ya na?That your 8th chap will have a long comment!

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey vinu...
It was awesome...
Loved it...
Pm me when you update...
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vinu!
This was awesome...!!!!
Glad you are getting time to update...!!!
Also, sorry for commenting after so long...!!!
This was really awesome...!!!
Loved it...!!! Continue soon...!!!
Thanks a lot and take care...!!!