Ek hasina Thi - Thankfully different

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
New to the forum , and new to the show too .
Haven't really caught up with all the episodes yet , but the show is very interesting .

Sanjeeda's acting is very convincing , I seriously had no expectations with the show , but , I am happy that I have been proved wrong .

The show had an amazing start and is being appreciated by the viewers the too .
The other actors are perfect , their acting , everything is so damn accurate for the allotted roles .

Now , the thing which should not enter the show , according to me is the love locha thing . Let's get straight to the point , it actually ruins the complete story , those hawaaye in every room is very irritating at times .
Dev and Durga if work as partners as friends would also work , wouldn't it?

Share your views :)

Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree. For me: Love Story ain't matter here, What I am concerned about more, is, Essence of this Show. It shouldn't be compromised, keeping it intact, let other side-track work.
Also, Balle! Balle!! Welcome to the Forum.🥳
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since dev entered, i became apprehensive. I just cant understand why he was needed at all? It being a crime thriller genre, the creatives are bound to go off the track if love and romance come in the show. When it comes to mixing all elements, many indian shows fail to stay on the track. If at all dev was needed, why not just let him be a friend to durga. I want it to be a woman's battle, not a couple's battle.
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum!! I also love this story too. Ek Hasina Thi is my favourite indian serial. This show is unlike any other indian serial I have ever watched. Ek Hasina Thi is the show that revolves around justice and revenge. This is the summary of the story. It is about a girl named Nitya who wishes to bring Shaurya and the Goenka's to justice. This is because, Shaurya molested Nitya's younger sister, Payal and now, she is in a mental asylum. Nitya tried very hard to bring the Goenka's to justice, but could not do so, as the Goenka's ruined every evidences against Shaurya. Sakshi (the mother of Shaurya) sent goons to murder Nitya. Nitya met up with an accident because Dr. Dayal, accidentally drove into her. She fell down. He took her to a hospital and from there, she turned into a new girl, who is Durga Thakur. Durga vows to seek justice. With this brand new face, Durga only has one motive, and that motive is to bring the Goenka's to justice and seek revenge against each one of them who turned against Payal. For two whole years, Durga and Dr. Dayal had been planning against the Goenka's.

There was only two people who stood up for Nitya and Payal, they protested against the Goenka's. They are Divya Bhagchi and Mr. Bhagchi. Both of them had retaliated against the Goenka's. They were the eye witness of the rape case. They went against the Goenka's, however, Sakshi sent goons to murder both of them. Divya managed to escape, however, her father, Mr. Bhagchi, got hit and he lost his eye sight. He became blind. Divya believed her father to be deceased. She became a teacher. After two years, Durga gave Mr. Bhagchi back his eye sight and she vowed to find Divya and shift both of them to a safe place. Mr. Bhagchi had to pretend to still be blind to keep himself safe. Sakshi promised Mr. Bhagchi she would find Divya in the next 48 hours. Durga tried to find Divya soon, but in vain. Sakshi posted up missing posters of Divya. She finally found Divya and got Mr. Bhagchi to come to the warehouse too. Divya and Mr. Bhagchi were trapped. Durga was trying very hard to find both of them. Sakshi lighted the warehouse and it caught on fire. Durga and Akarsh (her secret informer) saved Divya and Mr. Bhagchi and shifted both of them to Dubai.

After a few days, Dev returned after so long from America and came back to India, Kolkata. He has one intention, and that is to seek justice. He is good unlike the rest of the Goenka's. He is Shaurya first cousin and he was Nitya's best friend. However, Durga (Nitya) believes Dev to support the Goenka's. She thinks that Dev deceived her for the Goenka's. This is because she received an email which was apparently from Dev. The email read that he (Dev) will not help Nitya as he will only support his family. Durga now wishes to get revenge on Dev too as she believes he supported the rest of the Goenka's. That is the summary of the story so far :D I hope this helped.
Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 10 years ago
StarPlus2012 thumbnail
^ Wow! Thanks for the summary!! I haven't been watching the show from the start. Yeah, I love Ek Hasina Thi too. It's so good. I love the show. The show is so unique and all. I have never watched a serial like Ek Hasina Thi before. Thats what makes the show so unique, so special.
Edited by StarPlus2012 - 10 years ago