Tring Tring: One of Rani Mukherji's first phone calls to Aditya Chopra

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I found this cute! 😆

-------------------------------------------------------

Tring Tring: One of Rani Mukherji's first phone calls to Aditya Chopra!

Rani Mukerji came as a guest in the New Year special episode of the first season of game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' in 2000. The actress got stuck with a question which could have won her Rs.25 lakhs and guess who she called for help.

While in the hot seat with Amitabh Bachchan, Rani was asked "In which city in present day Pakistan was Raj Kapoor born?".

Though there were four options - Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta, the actress was confused between the first two and thus decided to use her second life line "phone a friend". The actress called none other than Aditya Chopra to help her get the right answer.

Although Aditya couldn't help her as the call got disconnected in 30 seconds, Rani still continued to play the game and won Rs.25 lakh for charity.

The couple who spoke casually to each other in that telephonic conversation is now married.

Rumors of the Rani-Aditya affair started surfacing in the media around 2009, the time when Aditya was on the verge of a divorce with his then wife Payal Khanna.

And the couple finally put all the dating and live-in rumours to rest after they tied the knot on April 21 in an intimate ceremony in Italy.

Watch the video.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bEByOhLdFM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh Interesting...

First time i've heard aditya's voice🤣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The guy sounds really sweet though.
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought the content of the phone call would be a little different. 'Adi, akele ho? meri soutan toh paas nahi?'..