Word Count: 0

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Word Count: 0

minelove24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geet ka sabse sunder roop..this is one of my fav.pic of drashti as geet..behne de mujhe,beshane de

hello all sparkle here how are you all

i am totally busy with my work i am stuck totally

i just typed 1200 words guys

you know my update will go even for 3000 words

so how many want me to post that?? just voice out ur opinion

wil try to update soo soon i promise

sparkle

-Lehar- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pooja upate post karo...nothing matter if it's small or big we want update that's it
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
waiting sm
if u dely this way
im sure i ll forget the story n have to start from first :P

Originally posted by: vrinda22

waiting sm

if u dely this way
im sure i ll forget the story n have to start from first :P

feel free to do that milky huh 😛
hello all sparkle here will be updating now
any one here??

come one guys stay here to get surprise and shock even 😆 😛

sparkle
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
you too surprise and shocked here after long time

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

New banner again by priya111111

Thank you soo much di

Big big sorry for this much late I am stuck totally and my work eating my whole time

Hope will be updating regulary will try defo thanks for waiting for me patiently I really mean it guys

Part 44

She sat on the window pane enjoying the cool breeze while drop lets of rain touching her face giving pleasant feeling to her heart. Stretching out her hand she collected some rain drops splashed on her face with slow pace feeing contended. The cool breeze making wonders as the early rains of summer monsoon making this night look more beautiful. She breathed in sharply inhaling the smell of wet soil her veins thrilled up with new excitement. Her face color drained out as she again gave glance at her mobile for nth time after she came back to home. Her miseries were growing up as she glanced at her lifeless mobile with sad face.

"Why didn't he called me?" her mind repeated the same question which is bothering her endlessly. She twisted her lips getting angry on him for not calling her. She doesn't even realize he became integral part of her life now. A sec without him was like living without oxygen for her but her mind still didn't knocked her senses. She even tried to call him but in every attempt after dialing his number she will cut the call cursing her mind for putting in this mess. Her heart and mind were so excited just to talk with him her body thrilled with new happiness but the never ending shyness in her was not giving up. She blushed as every meeting of them played in her mind from almost 10 to 11 months precisely. Time just flew away easily but the memories were still fresh like new blossomed rose. She felt this feel is so special and divine meant only for him.

The geet she knew don't have these feelings that geet don't even know there were some feelings which will makes you forget entire world except him. She died at the moment she met him felt his touch in her tainted heart, felt his kiss making her dead soul alive, and felt his love making her mind believe she is meant to be loved also. Sia words hammered her brain she thought no of ways to give one name to her feelings which were making her feel our of world special for him. But she felt loss of words to express it she can't even scripted out her feelings it is something she want to cherish out in her entire life.

Her body shimmered with new jolt of current with her thoughts and this rainy night not at all helping her it was making her crave for him more. Her footsteps on their own accord brought her out of the room the shell she is living in. the excited rain droplets drenched her completely as she stood in balcony feasting her milky white skin to those excited ranis.

The cold liquid touched her warm skin she felt like burning with undying excitement as her every sell of body screamed his name with silent voice which was audible for his heart only. The coldness of weather not at all helping it was so romantic her hell it was testing her self-control which was drained out already. At this sec she just want run in to his arms to put end to her puzzled questions to give peace to her burning heart and soul. She hides her face in her palms as her thoughts were going on and on not at all ready to give up. She knew the after math will be worst when they both met every time he will left her to have sleepless night with his passion.

She twirled around in the rain stretching her hand living at this moment feeling the rain completely lost in his spell. She closed her eyes soft smile lingered on her lips making her look delicious. The thundering of clouds not at all scared her she felt it was adding beauty to the darkness which was adored with lightening.

She can even feel that with closed eyes deep blow of air hits her hard making her tremble a bit but she stood still unaffected by any storm with his thoughts lingered in her mind. The weather was soo scary indicating about the destruction knocking their life's. For her it was most beautiful night why not her restless soul was at peace after ages. Suddenly there is dead silence she can feel the rain but the silence scared her.

She tried to open her eyes but her eye leads were not cooperating with her. A sudden fear gripped her heart darkness surrounded her mind tormenting her soul. Tears rolled down from hazels she don't understand what's happening all of sudden. Everything is fine she is actually feeling like to live her life with this new found feelings, then why this is happening her heart cried silently out of helplessness every time in front of her fate.

She is about to loss herself completely but her heart felt his presence, her restless soul searched for him everywhere with closed eyes in that darkness as her eyes were not cooperating with her. His husky love filled voice ecoched in her ears it was so magical

"I love you geet" Time denied to move on as his words hummed in her ears breaking the dead silence. Her lips curved in to a small smile her cheeks adored with beautiful blush making her look angel drawn from heaven for him. Darkness flew away she hurriedly opened her eyes to capture this moment in her heart.

He is there with those admirable look love is oozing out from his eyes. She felt she can die at this moment with this bundle of happiness in her heart she wants nothing. Realization still didn't knock her senses her mind didn't think at least for ones why she is happily for his confession. Her soul cried out of happiness as the most awaited moment arrived at lost.

She hugged him tight trying to make her heart believe he is actually there it's not any mere dream. Rain drenched both totally the lightening of thunders quickened celebrating this moment.

The happiness she felt at this moment can't be explainable this was special and she is the luckiest girl in world for getting him.

She tightened the hug not at all allowing even the air to pass between them. Few minutes passed away she is not ready to come out of his arms who wants to get away from the heaven they are living she is also not an exception. She felt if she left him he will vanish away like all her dreams which she don't want to be happen. Her eyes smiled mischievously as the rain drops were unable to touch her skin because he shielded her in his embrace completely.

Words automatically left her mouth with unconscious moment as answer for him. "Muje chod kar mat javo na aap hamesha mari pass rahegina?". He smiled for her innocent answer for his confession. He kept his one hand on her waist makes her climb on his feet like obedient kid she followed his actions.

"Tum sach mai pagal ho" he commented making her pout she hits his heart frowning at him.

"Per meri pagali ho my cutie pie" he confessed his heart ever so sweetly with husky tone. It took time for her to grab what he is saying realization hits her mind. She blinked her lashes making her look cuter. She stared at him with lost look confusing frown like fool making him laugh at her condition.

"Cutie pie ise mat dekho I am warning you mai kya kar sakthi hu tuje patha haina" he revealed his devil mind thoughts tucking her close to him. Their lips were mere inches away it didn't took much time for him to crush her lips with him which she gave in with new realization in her heart.

( Happy behenede Anniversery guys i have typed just the day before anniversery day only when i came to know about anniversery i was shocked surprised as AZ confession also done is same way same day uff i felt so happy it was amazing feeling trust me)

Maan opened his eyes in jerk who stood in deserted humming hearts park feeling her presence near to him.

He looked here and there to get glimpse of her but she is nowhere to be seen. He is very restless when he reached home he soo much wanted to meet her crush her in his arms. But thing stopping him that detective call again raised those feelings of guilt inside his heart. He actually forgot his life soul reason his pari nain. Unable to come to any conclusion he came here to get some peace unable to lie to his family that he is fine but he is not in true senses. Her thoughts were not leaving him he smiled in disbelief for even thinking to take away geet from his thoughts. She is living in his heart she is his heart beat now but he is surrounded with confusion and guilt his mind mocking at him. He cont talk with her normally with this state of mind that's why he dared to call her. He knows very well she will get that easily he is not in his own self. In no way he wants her to know these things. His cutie pie won't be able to bear he had someone in his life was worshiping that person more than her.

He knows everything about geet in these months he got to know how much possessive she is for him. Mansee or aniee presence beside him will boil her whole self like lava. He chuckled thinking about her cute cribbing secession every time they met. She is cuter than his pari nain more innocent than mansee. At end he is in love with her brushing away his guilt out his mind he looked at deep dark sky which was looking so pleasant. His meeting with geet changed him totally for outer world he is MSK but for her only maan. She brought many shades which were un aware of him even but these all belongs to her only for her.

He smiled brightly thinking about her "Tum muje badal diya geet I just love you so much" he confessed surrendering himself at end.

Geet opened her eyes lazily as someone banging her room door mercilessly she is no mood to wake up from her sleep un like her. Chillness still surrounded the room sky was still looking gloomy making it impossible for her to get away from the laziness. She is the same girl who had endless sleepless nights in her life but today it was different scenario.

"Geet wake up beta see it's going to be 9 am you have shot to attend today" SK tried her best to hide her annoyance in front of Geet's new stylist and Swetha. Giving un pleasant smile to both she again tried

"Geet beta see swetha is here to take you come fast na" Swetha shook her head in pure annoyance looking at family drama of SK. She had nothing to do with geet and her shoot but this Vid just sent her here saying she must be with GK. To please Vid she is here bearing SK's fuss as it is important to impress him for her glorious future in industry.

"GK come soon baby I too had shoot for item number in your film only its getting late" this time swetha tried with sugar coated voice. It worked out geet with jerk opened her eyes sat on bed with big frown. She hates this swetha to nuts graahh her eyes will be all ways roaming on maan only. Wait a minute where she is? Geet glanced at all her room corners she is still in this hell only not with him. Gosh that was dream she hate that fact but she loved her dream her illusion of last night. She still remembered how she stood in rain feeling him but when she opened her eyes she is at same place standing at the window looking at rain. She slapped her head again blushing thinking about her wearied at beautiful dreams.

Her morning was so beautiful and fresh with his thoughts and presence?? Umm he is not there but she can feel it. Geet beautiful morning got disturbed by big bang on door again. "GK come soon I will be waiting in main hall" Swetha shouted loud enough to make geet close her ears tight.

"Ahhaaa why she is here zisko aana hai wo hai nahi yaha but this Swetha" geet thought with fuming eyes looking at closed door.

"Geet may be he is busy or something let's wait for more time" She consoled herself looking at her mobile searching for his message at least but there is none.

Half heartedly she ran to rest room to transform herself as GK again. She came back in no time wearing a fitted top attitude oozing out wearing her high heels.

Swetha eyes burned looking at natural beauty of her she loves GK attitude so much. "No wonder why that Vid dyeing for you only" Swetha thought as geet sat on dining table to finish off her BF before SK starts her so called drama again.

"Geet beta where is your shoot taking place today" SK asked to know in which mood she is today. Geet shot a glare at her face in GK style making swetha chuckle. SK felt insulted for this but kept mum smiled evilly looking the way geet eating her food like hungry lion.

"GK you are eating like you didn't eat from days like baggers" Swetha commented smiling cunningly at geet in irritating way. Geet stilled for a sec for her rude words but this is the truth now a days she started living life normally like all fulfilling basic needs of her only because of him. She cont make it conscious to SK then everything will be destroyed.

"Look it's my home and this is my food" Geet said pointing at food she is holding "do you have any problem on it" She completed her words smirking at Swetha's pale face. Swetha felt it was like tight slap on her face but she just hold back for her betterment.

"Of course no why would I?" Swetha shrugged her shoulders like dismissing this talk but inside she is burning in rage. SK smiled looking straight at swetha she looked away feeling helpless in front of GK. Geet stood with jerk making all things on dining table tremble up left placing her goggles hiding away her hurt expressions for swetha words.

Swetha followed her silently not knowing whom to curse for putting her in this mess. SK did little bangra as geet will be going far for shoot will take time to be back.

Maan was in conference room meeting listening to his client's forehand requirements before starting with basic starting arrangements of new project. Shasha and adi were noting down every detail while pari watching over work they did up to now. Clients were happy as maan was saying ok for every demand of them. Maan was very conscious he know well how to make them agree without any fuss fulfilling their demands even. This is the secret for his successful business he know every hook of business entities.

Someone knocked the door disturbing their concentration maan frowned in annoyance

"Mai keh rahi hu sir whoever it is trust me they are gone today" Pari whispered in adi ears. Indu muffled her laugh looking at pari funny expressions.

"Ye suderegi nahi" Indu thought thinking about pari's I don't care nature.

"Kyu mam why should I after all this PM Pari Mitra hu" Pari winked at indu giving her cheeky smile. Adi rolled his eyes but he cont stop his signature smile as result he earned glare from maan.

Maan was surprised to see SK at door instead of peon or someone he was truly shocked. Gaining his composer he rose from his chair smiled at her warmly shoot his hands. SK gave her forcible smile to him with lost look making maan wonder with that sad glint in her eyes.

"Maan I want to talk with you it's very important" Sk makes sure her voice was helpless. Maan glance in to her eyes deeply he understood matter was something serious. He nodded excused himself from meeting took SK with him to his cabin.

Awkward silence filled in the room maan sat on his chair not knowing what exactly he should do now. As per his senses he can say its first time they were meeting each other face to face only adi deled with her for GK contract, exchanging there smiles or wishing each other in for name sake at parties or gatherings is what he had did with SK. Sitting in same room with this dead silence is really unbearable.

It took time for him to analyze she is geet's mother and he thanked his smartness truly had idea geet didn't had good terms with SK. He don't know why again it was a puzzle along with many strange things that resides with geet. He took deep breathe to clear off his mind to start good conversation.

"SK how are you and how is GK" Maan asked not knowing where to start. SK smiled evilly as maan said GK instead of geet she must accept he is smart.

"MK yes we are better but I want to tell you something very important" SK started glanced at his direction maan nodded.

"I know very well you are with geet now" Maan looked away he is shocked as SK know this but kept silent.
"Maan I know this will be shocking fro you but what I am going to say is truth only you have to believe me for your sake" SK said scaring him to death but he showed no emotion on his face sat with straight face like all ways.

"Maan I am her mother I know geet well she is using you for money to get fame only. She will leave you the day she got what she wanted from you. She is planning something which is un known to me even. Save yourself from this destruction she gonna left you in pain and plz save my geet maan" SK said in one go looking at floor not meeting his eyes. Maan was shocked to the core he is baffled to even say something. He blinked his lashes his eyes color shaded with deep red indicating he is burning with rage.

He stood on his feet with a force the rolling chair hit the wall as in result "What the hell you are talking SK you are thinking I will listen your crap silently? Then you are surely in big illusion" Maan spotted on her face feeling disgust. How a mother can say like that about her own child he wondered.

SK sat un effected with his high pitched voice she smirked inside for his reaction. Tears gathered up in her eyes making maan confuse with her every act.

"Maan I know you won't believe this but truths were always bitter. I beg you maan stop her please save her from this destruction. She is running behind money for getting about her life herself I know it will give nothing to her but will lead to destruction. Please save my baby" Her voice cracked up as loud sob escaped from her mouth melting maan's anger.

Maan came to her side placed his hand on her shoulder to make her calm. Truth or lie first he have to deal with her making up his mind he sat on his knees in front SK.

"SK control yourself I think you are in big illusion first calm your mind don't stress yourself" Maan said to make her feel better.

"Maan I am not in any illusion you will know things better soon trust me you will be wondering or may doubting my intensions why I am saying all these to you. Because no mother want to see the destruction of her child. I tried my best to stop her but all in vain from last two weeks my heart is so restless I tried to confront her even. But you know she won't even treat me as her mother forget about listening my words" Maan nodded everyone know this even but he can clearly see motherly love in Sk eyes. What he don't know is sometimes even our eyes can fool us betray us. He is concerned for a mother here as he respects every woman but missed the devil smirk playing on SK face when he is facing away from her.

"Maan I don't want to see another life living in pain because of my baby nor I want her to end up getting any hurt in this hunt of her" Saying so Sk left the cabin wiping her fake tears making sure maan noticing that. Maan stared at closed door of his cabin still sitting on floor with lost look not knowing how to react.

😆😆
😆

😛

Precap : SK 1st plan success 😉
Sparkle

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 10 years ago