Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update.. so sad geet situation was going worst day by day.. hope maan will understand her problems and the intention of SK soon.. geet cannot aford another heartbreak.. hope everthing will be fine soon.. maansee scene is lovely.. waiting for next
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme update
hope maan comes to know abt sk plan..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touching update...te way my maan ki restless and cant concentrate in anything without knowing wat happen to his geet was lovely..te way ridz informing my maan making him to worry and rushing to hospital was lovely..te way ridz and ammy with mansee was lovely emotional scenes..pls god dont snatch mansee from my maaneet and us..te way my maan ki heart crying seeing his geet lifeless and holding her to sooth all her pain was lovely emotional..te way geet feeling my maan ki touch and words was lovely emotional..thank god atlast my maan ki tubelight on thinking why his geet is not trusting him, now he realize he still didt confess his heart to her...his ilu making his geet to feel content even in her sleep was lovely touching..te way my maan hiding and watching sk ki drama and so many questions araisng in his mind..te way mansee ki cute little nature and my maan snactching his angel and running away was lovely cute..opps geet heard abt mansee and hope tat my maan will make her recover, me too hope tat my maan will clear all te mist...i love te update so much
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally maan ko hosh aahi gaya aur geet ko confess kardiya. poor geet unconscious hai phirbhi maan ko mehsoos karrahi hai. now ridzy too knows about maneet and she is helping. amy feeling jealous wo bhi rahul ko dekhkar ridzy ke sathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kuch dimaag use karna shuru kardo maan aur sk ki nautanki ke baaremein patha lagalo
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan so much disturbed
ridz made maan meet geet in hospital
geet found unconscious n sk didnt know it
maan stayed whole n8 with geet n said ilu
when amy asked sk where she was
n maan too has the same que
i so much wished after all left sk said something n her real ace comes before maan
n there will be no more mu
rahul n maan with ridz n amy
n maansee loved it
super
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sorry since there was no pm, i missed a lot of your parts 😭😭
sorry caught up now 😊
why is this SK playing so much, I am glad maan has not believed much & i hope he does not also in future..
will they ever meet πŸ˜• and be happy
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update, poor geet and mansie, hope mansi got cure, and wanted SK to rotten in hell
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 48
nice part...
Geet is ill...
Ridz brought her here and told Maan too...
Maan is so confused now...
the kid is cute...
cont soon dear...
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb maan confes his feeling :-) thank god maan not belive Sk n ritz take geet to hosp..maan babu spend ni8 with his pari...hosp canteen scene lovly n hope mansi to cure soon..waiting 4 nxt
vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sk planning to separate maaneet will not succeed.
maan being with geet in hopital is lovely she recoganise him in sleep too.
maansee has to recover fully.make it happen pls.
ritzy is very much adorable here.