Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

banner by priya111111 Thank you soo much di

A warm welcome to new readers thanks to all who sticken with me from start

This update is for my DD deepa Didi

Happy Birthday DD πŸ˜‰

I dont know you love this part or not hope soo

Part 46

He stood at door motionless staring at her intently while she seems to didn't recognize his presence still. Geet gently broke thehug revealing that man's face to curious maan. For Maan's utter shock that was Rahul his well-known friend he can say more of like big brother to him. He looked away when Rahul hand touched her skin to wipe away her tears as they are moisten he wondered why. She is so much concerned about him, her eyes were pure witness for that.

Her concentration shifted to him when Rahul was looking at maan's direction, Maan was thankful for it surely. Geet also saw maan her eyes glittered with happiness her eyes were still teary, She hurriedly wiped her tears as he hates to see tears in her eyes.Geet eyes were boring in to his soul with mixed emotions complain longing more of anything her love. He lost it completely when his eyes met hers locking his gauge with her cute innocent complaining gauge. He looked away unable to bear those questioning eyes.

He felt so pathetic of himself how he can think in crapy way about her, knowing well about her she is most innocent pure soul he ever met. His mind was clouded with fog up to now, was cleared off with her one look. He chuckled looking at her, she is looking so cute he just wants to feel her lips. Unable to hold back his wild thoughts he looked away making her pout.

"Wow blessed I am I became so popular the great MSK came to meet me" Rahul Commented breaking there silent eyes talk.

Rahul keenly observed the every expression of maaneet he can easily guess the air around them humming something within which makes both of them forget his presence.

Maan entered in to room ignoring Rahul stupid comment and those annoyed teasing gauge on him. Maan eyes landed where Rahul hands resting on her hands it was looking like both don't want to leave others. "Gosh maan don't be fool why you are thinking all these" Maan scolded himself for thinking non sense things.

With clear mind he observed Rahul hand small scratches on his arms legs and band aid on his fore head. How stupid he is for even recognizing Rahul's condition now he cursed his mind big time. "Bhai what happen to you what's all these" Maan enquired with panicked voice.

Rahul gave his charming smile to maan without giving any answer annoying him further.

A still image of Shahrukh Khan

"Bhai come on don't test me now speak up" he shouted scaring geet this time who sat there like good girl observing his each moment. Looking at her scared face maan looked away calmed a bit this is his biggest weak point, he is will loss his control when it comes to emotions.

He had very less people who were connected with him emotionally he can't see slightest scar on them nor can bear any betrayal or lies that confides there relation. Rahul can understand his silent words he had been with him from years, may be they were not in communicating terms in frequent manner. But he know most of the things related to maan for outer world he is the ruthless Maan Singh Khurana who abounded his own father, none can see the inner self of maan until he allowed them. He was indeed lucky to get this opportunity yeah there were many hidden things in maan life. He decided long back he won't probe him until maan himself was ready to open up to him. What matters to him was maan and his happiness as elder bhai, they were not blood relations still his heart felt that unknown bond with him.

"Maan ider aavo" Rahul called him softly pointing place beside him on bed. Maan nodded sat taking Rahul hand in his rubbing it slightly making his heart believe his bhai was safe. Geet shifted away her stool giving space to both sweet brothers admiring there bond. Maan was so near to her but it felt like he was miles away from her she don't know why it scared her heart.

"Maan I had small accident in shoot that's it you know na these things are common in our life's." Rahul said smiling at geet.

"I told you right to be careful n times and eyes swear bhai if you do it again I will ban you from going to shoot" maan warned him so cutely with complaining eyes making geet chuckle. Geet looked away when maan glared at her meaningfully "had hothi hai he can tease me but I can't laugh for his cute antics." Geet thought making baby face.

"Bhai I am sure none at home know about this right" Maan asked watching room empty without any of Rahul family members. Rahul looked away shrugging his shoulders

"That's what I am telling him he is not ready to listen to me koi meri bath sunthi nahi yaha" geet cribbed Rahul rolled his eyes thinking "bagawan bachalo please" as she is repeating same thing in mobile when she got to know about accident.

"Geet inki bath sunnnekijaroorathnahihai call them and ha inform seema also" Rahul eyes popped out listening all these he protested immediately.

"Maan are you crazy you know na papa was not happy with me being in this industry if he came to know it just forget it". Geet also agreed with him she met Rahul dad he was not at all pleased with Rahul continuing his journey in this industry.

"Most importantly your dad spoiled my papa brain too much he is pouncing on me whenever we met asking me to leave all these ordering me to join in business" Rahul stopped listening geet giggle as maan closed his ears with his hands. Maan was fed up with Rahul uff he is thinking Rahul is elder here or himself.

"hawwwchoo cute" Geet heart fell for maan all over again looking at this side of him

"Ok I am giving up but promise me you will take rest properly and no shoot until you recover fully" maan forced him to make promise Rahul agreed without any opting giving up for maan's happiness.

"That's like good boy" geet felt relieved hugging Rahul again shocking maan again.

"Looking like you both knows each other so well" maan commented standing on his toes giving enough space for Rahul and geet.

Rahul smirked with hidden naughty grin maan kept staring at him owning for answer.

"You are asking as you don't know her at all I guess you know her way too well right?" Rahul questioned making maaneet look at each other. Both looked away as there every moment flashed in their minds. Geet was all red blushing like hell while maan cursed his mind for asking like that with slight smile.

"Rahul babu hawa mai kuch tho hai" Rahul thought looking at maaneet reaction.

"What you are talking about" Maan snapped in his usual MSK way

"I mean to say you both are working in one project right so both will be meeting frequently may be knowing each other well I guessed" Rahul said in casual manner his words adding more fuel, maaneet were feeling difficult to stay away from each other being in one room. Maan truly cursed Rahul mind big time for being so thoughtful.

"Ha we know each other well" geet confessed fully lost in the flow. Maan closed his eyes thought with smile "Ek number ki jalli hai can't she get Rahul was playing safe game" Maan get hint of Rahul playing game to know about them. He cont reveal it he signed sadly how long he have to play this hide and seek game. He wants to claim her officially she is his especially to this Rahul who is hell bent in touching his geet without any inhibitions.

"ha we know each other it's not a big deal I had good relation with every model worked for me there is nothing special" maan said dismissing the talk to save them. His words crushed geet flying heart hopes, she felt everything related to her was special for him but no it was usual thing it's not like she was feeling. Maan felt relieved if one came to know about his love it will complicate things in there already complicated life. It was the least thing he wants to happen with geet.

Rahul was not at all convinced but let it go maan can't cheat him easily he thought. "Well maan me and geet you know right we did one movie at her starting days she is too young to come in to films I don't appreciate all these things and I felt some strong feeling to protect her but SK brought her here. I talked with geet one day she was very much confident to enter in to industry her innocence is the thing attracted me to her when she acted so wisely being arrogant even." Rahul stopped in mid glanced at geet remembering there meeting he don't know she is lost in her own miseries.

"After that it was big story it took so much time for her to believe me but thank god she accepted my friendship she is angel maan I truly admire this girl". Maan heart skipped looking the depth of relation they were sharing. His mind started clouding his heart with un known things again but his heart didn't given up, when he loves her what is the point of thinking all these he taunted his mind.

Rahul thought something in his mind started "I think aniee already told this to you right" his words cut by aniee sudden entry

"Ha maan bhai knows I love geet so much and you know now he is helping me to meet her every often." Aniee glared at Rahul for opening his mouth as dev is there with them, this was secret between them she dont want to reveal it, Rahul pouted.

"Don't this KH have rules like visitors were not allowed at this time haa" Rahul asked making face after long gyan from Dev and aniee being him hospitalized.

"Huh humanity ki koi value nahi hai aaj kal" dev taunted him for being nautanki.

"Geetchalo we don't need this stupid fellow we can leave" Aniee said standing beside her trying to join her with their conversation as she is sitting like statue. Rahul glared at aniee for calling him stupid the great Rahul stupid fellow he thought pathetically.

Geet smiled weakly said nothing maan was puzzled at same time was scared watching her being so immune. He wants to talk with her but looking like he won't able to get time for this. Geet was unsure why she is feeling low for his words but it was not acceptable to her heart which is irrevocably in love with him.

"Amy just throw all of these out of my room right now" Rahul ordered when amy also came in his room after knowing about all these.

Amy bowed his head dramatically all rolled their eyes looking at both number one nautankies. Amy glanced at all for brief moment and said "As my king order I want this room to be empty within a minute". None makes any move stood un affected before amy could touch or pounce on any one maan dragged all warning Rahul to take care of him.

Geet mind was thinking maan words only Rahul thought she sad because of his accident."Angel apni kayal rakho and ha ek asuapni ankho se aayatho kabardar" Rahul warned her sweetly making her give week smile to him. Rahul smirked at Maan as he came back again looking for geet his devilish mind got some idea. He grabbed geet hand kissed on her knuckles as good night kiss. That's it maan stormed out of room with big steps before geet can reach him.

"Bhai geet inti rath mai akele kisejayegi" Aniee asked when all sat in car was waiting for aniee to warm up her seat. Dev glared at her for starting her fuss again.

"Don't give me those looks bhai I am not coming leaving her alone" Aniee placed her hand on geet shoulders making all aware how much possessive and serious she is for her.

"Aniee ki bachi can't you see maan veer ji is not with us means he will be waiting to grab some alone moment with her" Meera whispered in her ears knocking some senses. Aniee slapped her head for being such stupid instantly left geet. Geet heart blamed herself for having so many hopes, now even aniee not ready to be with her. Planting a small kiss on geet cheeks aniee ran away happily thinking Maaneet will be having some chupchupke time. Dev ignited engine left geet alone as it was none of his concern of course but not before saying to geet to reach safely, as he know geet holds important place in aniee's life specially in his bro's life.

Geet tried to stop her as she needed someone by her side right now so badly. She stretched out her hand but words didn't come out of her mouth feeling miserable. Maan's words hurted her soul so deeply her heart burdened with many emotions. She just wonna cry out loud tears also betrayed her as her stupid heart reminded about her promise to him.

Sick she felt so pathetic thinking about her life one moment she will be happy or blushing thinking about him or feeling emotional for Rahul's. Within few seconds everything will fade away she will remain alone crying because of her fate.

"Waiting for me" Maan asked holding her hands so gently coming in front of her after all left them. Geet blinked her lashes not believing he came to her after what he said.

His words rang in her mind she stepped back not allowing him to touch her she wants to run away from him. He always ended up hurting her she can't take it anymore her mind forget he is the one who brought light in her dark life. Maan looked at her puzzled not understanding anything he was dying to meet her to feel her. His mind again raised question she didn't had any problem when rahul kissed her now she don't even allowing him to touch her.

She ran away from him not giving any space to maan to question her or even touch her. Maan felt empty watching her running away from him he followed her in his car signed in relief when she reached home safely. He didn't get angry for behaving like that but got worried for her sudden change of behavior. Some part of his brain still thinking about un wanted things of his heart.

Closing his eyes tight he rested his head on seat feeling miserable. His mobile rang up with un known number he attended the call still thinking about her.

"I told you right maan see the result now will you believe me?" SK voice makes him snap out of his thoughts he looked at geet's house to see SK looking at him with helpless emotion. He said nothing just cut the call her running away was hurting him so much. He dialed her number hoping she will at least talk to him.

Geet cut his call cuddled up on her bed feeling so hurt remembering him closed her eyes tight as tears falling out of her eyes with her constant protest also. Maan waited some more time as his heart said she will come running in to his arms like last time. Those days were precious beautiful he don't know what the hell happened both parted away like that.

He left from there as it started raining heavily hoping she will be fine soon will share her problem with him.umm not exactly she will share at least he can find out the reason for this sudden storm in there lifes.

Sparkle πŸ˜‰

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 10 years ago
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Lovely Update Honey,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rahul is too cute, good that someone is there to make Maan feel J and tease him,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poor Geet too innocent, can't even understand Maan's heart properlyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Maan said to divert Rahul's mind and Geet end up in her own insecure thoughts,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poor Maan was left more confused with her changed reactions,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hope SK's words and Geet's act create any doubt on her..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by Maya_Maan - 10 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...i want to grr to maan...why did he have to make that statement...did he not see how happy Geet was seeing him, and then her face crestfallen after his words...and now he is wondering why she ran away from hi...
poor Geet
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh no phirse mu . yeh kya horahi hai indon ke beech. kabse yeh dono ek doosre ki dil ki baat nahi samajh parahe hai. now geet got hurt with maan's words.