Shah Rukh Khan

wow

Word Count: 1

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

banner by priya111111 Thank you soo much di

Part 45

"Maan I am not in any illusion you will know things better soon trust me you will be wondering or may doubting my intensions why I am saying all these to you. Because no mother want to see the destruction of her child. I tried my best to stop her but all in vain from last two weeks my heart is so restless I tried to confront her even. But you know she won't even treat me as her mother forget about listening my words" Maan nodded everyone know this even but he can clearly see motherly love in Sk eyes.

What he don't know is sometimes even our eyes can fool us betray us. He is concerned for a mother here as he respects every woman but missed the devil smirk playing on SK face when he is facing away from her.

"Maan I don't want to see another life living in pain because of my baby nor I want her to end up getting any hurt in this hunt of her" Saying so Sk left the cabin wiping her fake tears making sure maan noticing that. Maan stared at closed door of his cabin still sitting on floor with lost look not knowing how to react.

It was late evening all were leaving KC winding up there works calling off the day except maan. After meeting with SK he attended any meeting did lots of work, still his mind fully occupied what SK told to him. It's not like he believed her words but her words forcing him to think possible ways. Thankfully his heart refused every thought his mind rising off. He felt he wasted his day by thinking about SK words, pushing his thoughts away he concentrated on the file that needed his focus.

It was past 8 at last he completed his work checked his mobile to see many messages from her a smile automatically reached his eyes thinking about her. Not to forget many calls from home there were some more then it stuck his mind he had one party to attend today.

He called her number but she didn't attend the call. He had no energy left after working without break and his mind was drained out emotionally even.

He opened folder which he saved as "My love" which had many pics of her. Opened one MP3 folder started played one in them which is his favorite there calls it was precious for him. It was happened few weeks before after their holy celebration.

Flash Back

"Ji aap kya kar raha hai" Maan smiled listening to her sweet melodious voice. Kept mum like always enjoying her restlessness continuing his work.

"Bolo na silent kyu kuch t ho kaho na" she pleaded making baby face. πŸ˜† She in need to listen to his voice it was like lullaby will make her sleep without much difficulty.

"What my voice will make you sleep" He asked with shockingly 😳 surprise grinning ear to ear listening to her loud murmer.

"Ji nahi nahi wo" She searched proper words to answer before he came to any conclusion for her weird stupid habit.

"Then what geet?" he asked in MSK mode making her shiver. 😑

"Aap ko patha haina I cont get sleep without talking with you aap ise kyu karthe hai" she complained πŸ˜‰ making him chuckle. Maan kept his files aside came to balcony to see full moon making darkness faded away with shining bright light.

"Geet come to your balcony" He ordered. She thought he came here ran to balcony with excitement but he is no where her face fell down.

"aap meri mazak uda rahi hai haina?" She asked 😲 sitting in the swing with folded legs. Maan was surprised asked "Isa kyu laga tuje?"

"I thought you came to meet me but aap yaha nahi hai" Maan signed feeling her need to be with him. What she don't know is he is sailing in same boat with her.

"You won't miss me the way I all ways does" πŸ€”She complained in very sad tone.

"Who said you are not with me haa" maan asked making her puzzled.

"I can see your pure angelic innocent face in that full moon and I know she is pouting and her face was sad her eyes searching for me" Maan's every word makes her feel jittery. She blushed feeling his heating gauge on her when he is not there also. "

"patha hai aap bahut handsome lag raha hai with those moon rays falling on you" She said looking at full moon feeling his presence near her making him blush slightly. 😲

His thoughts disturbed when land line rang up. He is no mood to attend this party but he have with no option he got ready in his private room at office itself.

With bored expressions maan attended party only for name sake decided will leave within half an hour unable to bear those loud music and hot drinks smell. He have to taste them but not fully addicted today due to his mood everything seems to be annoying, he is all ways thankful to dadimaa for guiding him in right path not as rich spoilt brat.

He grabbed some Maxine's to pass his few minutes for his annoyance it was latest news about Vid and geet. He was about to throw it away but stopped watching pic of vid and geet at corner his pic with big headings. He started reading the news it was full of crap about Vid and geet budding love at first then geet being with him at present. "Bloody media" He cursed them gritting his teeth tore the Maxine in to pieces.

"Vid I think you should give party today I heard you are really in good terms with GK now" Maan heard someone uttering her name. Vid smiled at his friend appreciating through his eyes as maan was watching them.

"Arey not only good t erms you know? He had so much fun with her right Vid?" Vid other friend commented pissing off maan to nuts. He just wants to break off those disgusting fellows' heads until his heart content. Vid enjoying all this show off thing it was just start he swore silently in his heart.

"Hey come one are you guys serious don't you know the news of GK slapping him in front of media" Vid another friend said who is un known of their plan. Maan smirked at Vid face for trying to fool him he forgot he is MSK. Vid fumed within for his unwanted un expected entry left from there giving hard glance at maan.

Aarthi who was there all time was looking at maan when he makes his way out not even recognizing her presence. "I wish I could wipe away that GK existence from your life MK I really hope" Her heart cried in helplessness. She is just waiting for the right time she is not looser who will fight with no proper plan, she wants to play winning game.

Maan sat in driving seat ignited engine to get back home soon. His mobile rang again this time with aniee name flashing on it without wasting a second he attended the call. He cont risk anything when it comes to geet or aniee.

"Bhai I cont believe you can actually did this how can you" Aniee screamed on phone making him pull away mobile from his ears reach.

"Now no need to do stunts put your mobile in right place" Aniee cautioned him making him roll his eyes.

"Chutki will you speak up in straight way or you want me to cut the call" Maan warned in his MSK style with naughty smirk. He is back to normal mood all thanks to his baby sis, now he can say his sister was angel in his life.

"Badi aaye Anvesha singh khurana ki call kaatne ki "Aniee murmured but loud enough to for maan to hear that. "Then you are forgetting this is MSK my sweet devil Chutki" Maan commented making her fume.

"I am coming home now so we can talk their bye" Maan said was about to cut the call but stopped hearing some much known voice from other end.

"Kyu bhai cut karo call who stopped you" Aniee teased him with evil smirk.

"Don't say you are with Mansee at KH at this time now" Maan asked with unbelievable expression checking his watch which was indicating it was 10 pm.

"Kyu na ho bhai" anieee dragged not informing about where she is now irritating him.

"Means?" Maan asked again with patience.

"Bhai I really don't know you became so duffer" Dev commented grabbing mobile from aniee. This time maan was shocked to nuts.

His trance was broken by Dev scream "Arey yaar lag gaye jorse" Dev screamed rubbing his arm where meera slapped him.

"Dare to say anything to my veer ji you idiot" Meera taunted him taking maan's side.

"Babhi ones more ek aur maaro na see Mansee is enjoying dev bhai's funny expressions" Aniee pleaded with puppy face making maan to laugh out loud.

"Bhai come soon and save me from these devils pretty soon please" dev complained glaring at Meera and Aniee.

Before call went off he heard mansee cheerful scream calling his name "maa". Within no time he reached KH he so much wanted to meet mansee parked his car in parking lot. What makes him surprised was geet car was also there few yards away from his. His heart jumped in joy thinking he can also meet her now.

With excited thoughts running in his mind he went straight away to mansee room not even meeting Armaan he saw in his way. "Maa Maa" Mansee screamed at dev face while he trying his best to took little angel in his arms.

"See angel we both are one group and these devils are not good so I suggest you not to go to them" Dev cautioned her little brain with serious tone. "Dev forget it she is maan veer ji deewani now you can't even touch her I can bet you" Aniee nodded her head hugging mansee close to her heart grinning at dev.

None noticed maan was at door steps enjoying their Tom and Jerry fight with admiring look. "Must say you given good name maan ki deewani wow it was so cute" maan praised meera making his entry in to room. Mansee raised her head who buried her face in aniee's hug recognizing his voice.

"Baby careful" Meera said with panic watching mansee jumping at maan from aniee arms like storm. "Ise kuch nahi hogi when bhai is there haina angel" aniee joined in hug with mansee supporting mansee. Maan nodded hugging both looking at mansee who is grinning ear to ear feeling so happy to meet him.

"Haww soo cute Kodak click" Meera clicked there picture it was really a good moment for them watching maan so care free especially so happy and contended.

"Koi muje pyar nahi karthe na kisi ko meri kayal aathi hai" all heard dev cute cribbing glaring all of them specially maan. Meera slapped his head with affection for his nautanki aniee pulled his cheeks for his cute expression.

Meera nudged dev to look at maan who is busy in search of his love. He is dyeing to get glimpse of her but she is no where he thought she is with mansee. He got disappointed for not finding her before his eyes.

"Kisko dund rahi hai bhai aap" Aniee enquired hiding away her naughty smirk. But she forgot he is MSK her brother not any fool to miss her teasing eyes.

"Yup" Maan paused for a sec making all to think he is going to reveal his known secret. "But not searching was thinking how come you all ended up here at this time". Meera had tough time to control her smile for his irreverent answer to save him from teasing.

"pucho mat bhai we all went to movie with great effort I ditched them saying it was love story but you know na it was action movie" dev winked feeling proud of his brain.

"Don't high fly at end mai kya hua wo bhi bathado" Meera taunted him twisting his ears. Dev kept mum murmuring professional ties with big pout.

"We both brought him out of hall in very good manner" Aniee completed showing her tongue "And with your chutki constant pestering ended up here" Meera said thinking how much fuss aniee created to bring them to meet mansee.

"Ha don't act like you are not the one who thanked me for brining you here" Aniee Intervened raising her invisible color. Meera nodded accepting the truth she liked mansee cuteness and she is most innocent soul she ever met in her life.

"I know it well everyone will love this cute angel my pari haina" Maan praised his angel nuzzling her nose with his kissed her chubby cheeks. Mansee nodded pointing other cheek asking him to kiss her which he fulfilled happily.

Maan left them to spend some time with mansee the new found angel as per dev, went to meet amy actually to monify him. He chuckled imagining what fuss he will do for ignoring him few minutes before. Well actually he wants to search for geet for his annoyance her mobile was unreachable, he is not sure she is here or not but wants to try his luck.

He just passed by some random room but something knocked his brain. He stepped back to see most surprising scene in his life. She is there in some man's arms hugging him tight hiding her face in his neck. He knows well she hates any man touching her he remembered how much annoyed she is regarding her shoots. He is about to enter in to room but stopped listening her voice. The warmth that man sharing with geet was clearly visible with his hold on her delicate body like she is some newly blossomed flower.

His eyes burned with something not so familiar to him especially with her his heart believed she is meant for him only him. His new found feeling burned his whole existence it was very strong that he can't even give up. His whole body burned with rage to see that his eyes refused to look away.

If he is in his senses at if his brain was not thinking about SK's words maybe he can at least though about her being in hospital at this time. Sometimes your own eyes will ditch you it makes you think eyes were showing crystal clear truth but reality was different.

"I missed you so much where you did went leaving me alone" Geet said weeping ih his arms like small baby her words were felt like poison to his ears. He can't believe what he is listening or watching is true or some dream. These are same words she said to him many times he felt it was world's best confession. His heart felt cheated for unknown reason.

I know I know all must be angry was giving sweet sweet praises to me
Next part is ready faster likes and comments faster the update
Ummm at least 30 likes ok
Sparkle

Maya_Maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
wow, wow, wow, Me First.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
First of all, Love you so so so much Honey,πŸ˜›

loved this part.. full on drama on...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SK is such an evil, feel like ripping her head off, Maan don't trust her,😑😑😑

oh my Geet, sweet that they both are looking at them in the moon,πŸ˜‰

That Vid and his damn friends.. 😑😑😑

Now aarthi too,,,😑

Love Dev, Meera and Annie...πŸ˜†

Love Mansee and Maan togetherπŸ˜›

Who the hell he is, holding Geet,😑

How dare he is...😑😑😑

I am as anger as Maan,😑

Waiting for the next part... well done Honey...⭐️

Edited by Maya_Maan - 10 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what lhichadi is cooking?geet is at her home na? than who is that women? thee deep big secrets is still to unfld,.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
kill this sk soon
she is trying to poison maans mind
mansee moments with all so cute
oh no..maan mu geets closeness with some1
vid ko bhi maro goli
nice part
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME ONE DEAR
SO SK KA SHAK KA SEED MAAN KO PRESHAN KAR HAI
UPER SAY YEH ARTI AUR VID GRRR
WHAT SHE WANT FROM MAANEET
HOPE MAAN WILL NOT STUCK IN THEIR WEB
FLSHBACK IS AEWSOME MAANEET SWWET TALK
LOVELY
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme
why did u stopped dere??
Who's dat man?
Cant wait 4 next..
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely part loved the comrade ride between siblings. Bit at the end hope maan does not MU geet due to dk
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional cute touchy update..te way my maan ki day was spoiled by sk and he was thinking abt his geet but my maan wont believe any sk rather than his heart..te way my maan in party and vid trying to make my maan believe he have affaire with geet but he got nice nose cut and another side tis arti, opps how many will cum between my maaneet..te way mansee in km and his family ki nautankis and te way seeing my maan, mansee ki excitment , my maan ki dewani was lovely cute touchy..te way my maan ki eyes searching his geet and he felt hurt seeing his love in some one arms was lovely emotional..buddhu sk, better see who is it, i think srk..i love te update so much