Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I don't know if I should laugh or cry by the reasoning given here to defend rani and Aditya !
I'm not refusing that payal must have been at fault , but I'm sure her fault was to trust her friend rani and her husband.
She should have known better.
Rani is just a shameless gold digger , and do you think any amount of money in the world can make up for the heartbreak payal must have gone Through ?
Do you think adi's cheating would be justified even if he gave her all he has?
No.
And rani will pay big time because a man who cheats once can cheat again
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raj.

How did u know that?I absolutely loveee KANK!!❀️ Karan mentioned in a lot of interviews that the movie was based on the life of one of his close friends !It was Adi only!!You see Rani and Abhishek also knew each other from childhood in the film!!and Adi and payal were childhood sweethearts !!I am 100% sure now..

Are you for real? Sorry to say KANK was one of the worst movies I've come across, and Rani did cheat on her friend, and you are comparing their situation to KANK? What a joke!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so,payal is not a bechari

Agree. She is not a bechari... She is actually brave. πŸ‘πŸΌ She had the guts to walk out of an unhappy marriage rather than dragging it on and putting up a facade of a happy marriage...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She's not a bechari. The woman had guts to walk out and deserves whatever the settlement she got. Besides no money is enough to define the worth of trust and hurt. I feel sorry for her and proud at the same time
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Suman had compared Rani to a ripe pomegranate, waiting to burst.

🀣

He also made a ball joke on Rani once.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my!

Didn't know about Rani and Govinda. What eclectic tastes.
Edited by poetic - 10 years ago
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

🀣 he also made a ball joke on Rani once.

Lol what was the ball joke?
Share please πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: BindaasReena

Lol what was the ball joke?

Share please πŸ˜›

Kid has started learning new words. Recently learned word: Ball. Kid says "Ball!" whenever s/he sees something round. Kid sees moon.. "Ball!" Kid sees the Sun.. "Ball!" Kid sees Rani Mukherjee on TV.. "Ball!"

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
Lalalalost thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Kid has started learning new words. Recently learned word: Ball. Kid says "Ball!" whenever s/he sees something round. Kid sees moon.. "Ball!" Kid sees the Sun.. "Ball!" Kid sees Rani Mukherjee on TV.. "Ball!"</font>

πŸ˜† Kids say the funniest things

Anyone remembers her first time on KBC (The one with Big B)? If I'm not wrong, she was calling Aditya, "Adi". & she wanted to call Adi for that Phone a Friend option. Just like the audience, Big B was also curious hence he asked, "& you worked in Adi's... ...?" A bit embarrassed, Rani replied that she didn't work with Adi yet.

She was actually trying to show that she's so close to Aditya Chopra... Adi is her buddy... πŸ˜†