Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

What about Rani's affair with Govinda,which lead to his wife trying to end her life. Wasn't she an almost home wrecker then?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

That was an ugly rumour🀒planted by someone from the media whom she had a tiff with .she did mention it in an interview,,she found the rumour absolutely ridiculous and so did we,the fans.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj.

on one hand ,people on this forum are calling rani ugly and on the other projecting her as a promiscuous woman who charmed adi away from payal..strange ,no?How is this possible..Adi and Rani got together because they are alike as people..both are boring..both are private people..Rani was never known to be a party animal ..She mentioned in one of her interviews that she finds it difficult to deal with the media as they are so fiercely invasive.That is also one of her major flaws as an actress.

Lol why are you deviating from the subject of how Rani and Aditya became a couple when he was still married to Payal. So you think its morally right for like minded ppl to fall in love even though they might be committed to someone else. Your fav movie must be KANK then.πŸ‘
Edited by .Elixir. - 10 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail

That was an ugly rumour🀒planted by someone from the media whom she had a tiff with .she did mention it in an interview,,she found the rumour absolutely ridiculous and so did we,the fans.

Ok then. πŸ˜† Can't help it if someone turns a blind eye cos they don't want to see their favorite in bad light.πŸ˜†

She found the rumor ridiculous? Do you think she will come out outright and say that she had an affair with Govinda? πŸ˜†
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Lol why are you deviating from the subject of how Rani and Aditya became a couple when he was still married to Payal. So you think its morally right for like minded ppl to fall in love even though they might be committed to someone else. Your fav movie must be KANK then.πŸ‘

How did u know that?I absolutely loveee KANK!!❀️ Karan mentioned in a lot of interviews that the movie was based on the life of one of his close friends !It was Adi only!!You see Rani and Abhishek also knew each other from childhood in the film!!and Adi and payal were childhood sweethearts !!I am 100% sure now..
d-_-b thumbnail

How did u know that?I absolutely loveee KANK!!❀️ Karan mentioned in a lot of interviews that the movie was based on the life of one of his close friends !It was Adi only!!You see Rani and Abhishek also knew each other from childhood in the film!!and Adi and payal were childhood sweethearts !!I am 100% sure now..

So you started this rumor. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Ok then. πŸ˜† Can't help it if someone turns a blind eye cos they don't want to see their favorite in bad light.πŸ˜†

She found the rumor ridiculous? Do you think she will come out outright and say that she had an affair with Govinda? πŸ˜†

And how are you so sure about the rumour?I have faith in Rani's choice ,Lol!!She just could not have fallen for Govinda.Period.πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail

And how are you so sure about the rumour?I have faith in Rani's choice ,Lol!!She just could not have fallen for Govinda.Period.πŸ˜†

Good you have faith in her. πŸ‘ Every star needs these kind of fans.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

So you started this rumor. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

This is not a rumour..Go back and check the interviews given by Karan then..I Remember all of them Since I was super excited about SRK and Rani coming together for a KJO Film..He was influenced by the crumbling marriages around him..
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What nonsense! Rani & Adi will have to live with the cheater tag whether they like it or not. Hopefully Payal finds happiness similar to Rani, Adi.
Edited by fountainhead - 10 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
In that sense,even ash is a homewrecker..she snatched abhi from Rani and apparently that's the reason, y Rani grew closer to Adi who was going through a troubled marriage back then..
Edited by raj. - 10 years ago