Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
love this one :)
please PM me whenever you make an update!

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devilaonmoon

Thanks hon :) will come back with the next chap but not soon dear... Sorry for tht :(

okay i'll wait you take your timeπŸ˜ƒ
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it
i read all the in 2 hours ...it is just amazing plz
plz
plz
plz
plz update dear
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Read all the chapters in one go..
Update soon and do PM me 😊
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow its really very lovely i will eagerly wait for the next part of this ff 😊
i wish we could get it a little earlier but no probs this is the best ff i have ever read πŸ˜ƒ
Hellow-sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love it! Hope you continue!!
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yooo... am back with an updt. Sorry for being so late but I am so damn busy, as soon as I got some time I started writing... just for you guys as I can see you are so patiently waiting. And many friends have commented... send me scraps and pm s to continue and that inspired me so very much, it's so flattering and heart touching to see how much you love this story... thank u very much guys.

Please remember to like and comment after reading this chapter. I will be free for this week only and then again... miss invisible. So make sure you like and comment.. that will make me keep continuing pming you.

Koi Fariyaad

Chapter 22

Someone like her... like aaliya had never thought to get blessed with everything that she wanted. There was a time when she thought loving someone so opposite to her... so vile to her... could never hurt her, if that love always stayed silent and hidden in her heart. But ohh.. how wrong she was, at a very tender age she recognised... love... hidden or exposed.. had the same power to build or break. She was the unfateful to have the latter in her plate and now that she was aware of the power of those emotions.. and how they had the vivaciousness and possibility to devasted her all over again... ... she refused to acknowledge the emotions crossed into zain's eyes. Those were the same freaking emotions she knew her eyes might have reflected approximately six years back and she named those emotions in zain's eyes as his fake.. moronic charms. A part of his sceme he always managed to put on whenever he craved to get into someone's pants.

Aaliya matched his expressive eyes with her own stony gaze, she refused to show even a ounce of old hurt to him.

When she walked into the dimly lit restaurant, a romantic ambience around, a number of scented aromatic candles scattered carefully in safe distances... aaliya spotted zain standing up after seeing her. There's table was at a secluded corner and aaliya knew it must be his doing.

There eyes locked, while zain poured appreciation and raw passion with a mix of soul numbing emotions towards her... aaliya only offered her usual icy stare which would always mange to block his every single approach to her heart.

Zain pulled back aaliya's chair. Aaliya smirked sitting down while zain couldnt see her. So much chivalry to the one you used to bully... aaliya thought.

Zain: " Thank's for coming aaliya... "

His words were sincere as he spoke but aaliya just nodded.

A waitress approached their table. Aaliya rolled her eyes seeing the blond bimbo waitress giving flattering glances at zain, enough buttons were open to show off her cleavage. Aaliya had to control the urge to puke when the waitress bend down to hand them their menu cards.

She hadnt still looked at zain after settling down in her chair but she was pretty sure he was now ogling at the waitress's mostly exposed upper part. She clearly remembered every single thing about the famous ladies man named zain abdullah, six years distance couldnt fade a memory from her mind.

Confident of her instincts aaliya lifted up her eyes to zain only to have a invisible blow through her every logic. Zain's eyes were not on the waitress or any kind of indecent view the bimbo was offering, he was staring at aaliya with an amused expression... a tint of a smile at the corner of his lips.

Deliberately aaliya reached her hand up to slightly tough her face... suspicious if there was something there. Zain shook his head smiling while browsing through the menu card. Clearing her throat aaliya proceeded to do the same.

Flashing the brightest set of teeths the waitress asked zain what wine they would like to have. Zain seemed to even dont notice at the seductive voice of the waitress.

Zain: " What the lady would like to have... "

Shrugging zain looked at aaliya. Aaliya bit the inside of her bottom lip, her insides screaming to get up and run from here. Apparently the things she was witnessing wasn't good for her. She tried to remeber the reasons of her resolve apart from the hideous past of zain and hers, drama... yes, that was easy. No need to ponder over little things, zain was a good actor.. a bloody charmer... ladies man.

Aaliya: " Surprise us... "

Aaliya said with a tight lip smile to the waitress whose expression totally changed into disapproving while looking at aaliya but manged to somehow grin at her in the most perfect prefessionalism... which seemed as plastic as her eyelashes.

Serving them the most immaculate tasting wine available the waitress finally left them alone.. to aaliya's relief.

The amusement in zain's expression still hadn't disappeared completely. Aaliya sipped a little of the chilling wine, after putting down the glass on the table softly... aaliya decided to speak... the silence between them was surprisingly comfortable, which again seemed dangerous to aaliya.

Aaliya: " The kids are going to start school next week.. "

His lips formed into a surprised smile.

Zain: " Really ! "

Casting his eyes downwards zain sighed, shadow of his smile still lingering on his face.

Zain: " I have missed out so much, I wish I could find you guys sooner... "

His brow knitted thoughtfully, a few creases appeared on his forehead. Aaliya felt like to reach out and smothen those creases on his forhead with her fingers gently, she had to fist her hands on her lap upder the table to prevent them from doing anything illogical.

Aaliya: " I thought to tell them after that.. after their admission. "

She prepared to snap in defense at zain if he oppose her in this. But just like all the other things this evening was displaying... aaliya was again surprised.

Zain: " I understand, it's going to be difficult for them. Though I wish and crave with all my heart to be in their lives not as some other guy but as their father, I truly do understand... "

Aaliya was speechless as she stared at zain, she didnt expect him to get along with her decision but here he was.. claiming that he undestood. Did he really understood ?

Zain continued... " Getting admission in a school.. it's going to be a new phase in their lives.. which they need to step into without any other pressure. Me appearing suddenly as their father is going to be a big bomb itself... "

After a pause he finished thoughtfully... " I will wait... "

There was a silence stretched between them during they ate dinner. The stunts of the attention seeker waitress on a zain.. who was now quite disturbed at the advances made aaliya to snap out of her surprised state.

Nibbling on a piece of the roasted chicken aaliya glanced at zain fiddling with his fork. That's when she remembered that zain wanted to talk to her about something important, so far she had told the important thing. What about him ?

Aaliya: " I thought you wanted to say something important... "

Zain: " Yeah... "

Zain looked unsure of if he wanted to say or ask it or not. Aaliya wasn't oblivious to the lingering tension in the air when she picked at her salad...

After a moment of hesitation zain finally spoke...

Zain: " When do you plan to tell our family back home ? "

Aaliya dropped the fork in her hand with a clattering sound on her plate, from shock to troubled.. her expression constricted into sheer nothingness...

Families... she recalled all the memories of the people back in india. Asad... was it right to consider him as her family ? The things she recalled about her brother.. his behaviour towards her... the amount of hatred he always showed to her, his words from the night before she left... everything came crashing down before her.

She didnt realise when zain had clutched her hands and was shaking her lightly whisper yelling frantically at her, attemting to snap her out from whatever pit she was falling into. Looking at his worried struck face she gazed down his hands upon hers. Gulping the painful lump in her throat she peeled her hands away from his... not because of disgust but because the jolts of electricity shot throuh the skin he touched to her arms and settling down in her stomach.

She sucked in a deep breath.. not quite knowing what she was more afraid of, visiting the memories or the sensations he causing on her.. in her.

Zain said frantically... " Aaliya.. hey.. we dont need to tell them... they wont know a thing till you are ready... hey... baby.. relax.. "

Aaliya gulped down the refilled wine in her glass in one go. Her fleeing instincts in ful swing now but instead of making a run out of the restaurant she leaned back in the chair staring at the now empty glass and the left overs of food in her plate.

Zain: " Aaliya... "

He called her name in a scared way, his voice came out hoarse and shaky. She looked up at him, why was he acting like he cared for her ? The thongs she remebered of him were how he never left a chance to hurt her.. of how the pleased he looked while humiliating her alone or publically. And how zain and asad.. from whom she expected at least respect and protection if not love... were the ones who hurt her the most. Now the hollow in the place of her heart would always scream in agony as the pain of the memories came back to bite its diseased edges... like now.

But aaliya refused to break infront of zain or of anyone existing in this earth. While the hollowed part of her heart was incurable, the rest of her heart was filled with the innocent love of her children. And as sarah and sammy's smiling faces appeared in her mind, she picked up her scattered strength in the same way she did.. when five years back she held the two little angels in her trembling arms. She clearly remebered how the first rays of sun in the breaking of dawn fell on the twin happiness from the slightly parted curtains of the hospital room. Drops of tears from her eyes fell upon their reddish skin of their chubby cheeks.. which weren't still ready for the roughness of the world as they were just declined of the warmth of womb.

She gatheres her strength once again, picked up her heart and locked it down in the safety of the flawless walls of sheer determination.

Zain was still looking at her worriedly as he again reached out for her hand, aaliya pulled back and a flicker of pain.. of the hurt of the silent rejection crossed his eyes.

Aaliya: " I would really appreciate it if you stay out of my business mr. abdullah, as far as I remeber... I was clearly unwanted and more of a burden to certain people. It dont seem that important to give them the unpleasant news of my being alive.

Zain: " Not even to mom- dad ?? "

He looked at her piercing with his inscrutinizing glare and aaliya stilled. Usmaan and suraia... the two persons closest to her after her parents.. specially usmaan uncle who had always showered her with his fatherlike love. He was the one who was the only light of hope and shelter for aaliya after she lost her father in the clutches of death. The only person she regretted to leave behind and keep in darkness.

Suraia and usmaan.. they were not even aware that they were grandparents. How would they ever forgive her for keeping this from them ??

Zain's voice startled her, it was like he was talking to himself in a low murmur...

" Things are not the same anymore back there aaliya. As much as you disbelief it aaliya, trust me.. when you left everything.. eveyrthing became... "

He paused for a second trying to find a proper word. Twirling the remaning wine in his glass zain absentmindedly stared at a painting in one of the walls...

" Pathetic... hollow.. for everyone. Asad and I.. we suddenly found ourselves standing infront of a mirror and looked.. really looked at what we had become. "

Deliberately aaliya sighed, she didnt want to listen to all this... she wanted to know what had happened or not happened after she left but for a strange reason she stayed put there still staring at her plate trying to find something interesting in the left overs of the food.

Zain chuckled low... and that sounded mixed with so much remorse.

" Dad had never talked to me ever since then... "

Aaliya snapped her face up to look at zain now.. disbelievingly. Zain met her shocked gaze and smiled a painful smile...

Aaliya: " He.. he knows.. "

Zain nodded casting his eyes down. Aaliya didnt know what to say but now she had an idea of what's really going on. She breathed twice now recovering from the shocks of the revealations...

Aaliya: " Well... now I can understand why you are behaving so kind and good with me lately. "

Zain raised an eyebrow while aaliya shrugged...

Aaliya: " You really dont need to behave yourself and endure my presence and... "

She lifted her hands up and twirled them with a tight lipped smile... " and show... I mean pretend this generosity. I know you must be feeling so guilty.. plus usmaan uncle not talking to you, but you really dont need to... "

Zain cut in agitated...

Zain: " No.. damn.. you are getting it wrong again. I am guilty alright.. I am and I should be for treating you like that those days. But aaliya... "

His voice now desperate but aaliya just tilted her head wearing that disbelieving look on her face..

Zain: " But that's not the reason I am like this with you... no... Its because I... "

He stopped suddenly registering what was slipping out of his mouth. He couldnt just announce his love for her.. just like that. What if things get even more complicated and out of hand after that. What if he finds himself in point zero all over again, he didnt want to go back to from where he had began weeks back and risk to loose aaliya this time now once and for all. No.. he couldnt risk that to happen...

Aaliya asked.. curious to his uncomplete statement...

Aaliya: " I... I what zain ? "

Zain rubbed a hand down his face and then clutched at his hair with both his hands, he said nothing but just left an exasperated sigh.

Furious at the silence now and frustrated with everything going on.. aaliya quickly dabbed her mouth with the napkin and smacked it on the table...

Zain looked up at her sensing her hurried movements...

Zain: " Aaliya... "

Picking up her purse aaliya stood up abruptly...

Aaliya: " Well the dinner went nice... I should be heading home now.. bye.. "

She marched past the table and went out of the restaurant briskly, she could hear footsteps on tow. A pull at her wrist made her to stop at the front stairs but she quickly yanked her hand away and turned to face zain...

Aaliya: " wh... "

She stopped looking at the horror in his eyes, something stuck in her heart at the sight. Closing her eyes for a few seconds she inhaled and exhaled long breaths.. trying to calm her nerves. Then she looked back at him again, she felt thankful that he didnt step towards her anymore and didnt invade her personal pace...

She spoke in a relatively calm tone...

Aaliya: " Now that our kids are involved in this zain, I dont want to argue with you anymore.. not at least infront of the kids. Their hearts are fragile and I dont want them to witness the disturbed relation of their parents. I am not asking us to be friends or something.. because I very well know that's not possible.. "

Zain opened his mouth to protest at that but she lifted a hand up stopping him...

Aaliya: " But we will act civil from now on. No talking about the past, even it's better not to even talk when kids are not around and we would not give them the idea that their parents are a couple like other normal parents. There are single parents in USA... the number is huge. So that wont be a problem for them to understand I guess and if it does we would make them understand. "

Zain looked purely angry now with his eyes narrowed but he didnt say anything. Aaliya noticed it but decided to ignore...

Aaliya: " And as you are so eager to be a good father to them... try not to bring random girls home everynight, afterall you stay in the neighbourhood and they would notice and get a bad impression. Romance with your mistresses discreetly... "

Zain groaned furiously...

Zain: " Damn it aaliya... I am not like that anymore... you.. "

Aaliya raised her tone...

Aaliya: " and one more thing... "

Zain was now breathing heavily, aaliya assumed he was trying hard to control himself.

Aaliya: " there's no need to act like you care about me and suddenly you are not unhappy anymore with my disgusting presence. Let's not your guilty thoughts become a leash around your neck... "

A muscle twitched under his left eye as he felt fury bubbling inside him, his head throbbed in order to fight and control to keep his mouth shut.. and stand still and stiffened in a place while aaliya walked away and slipped into her car. He didnt want to say or do anything that would push her away from him anymore.

Growling dangerously and swinging backwards he kicked on the stairs. How was he supposed to break so many walls... ?? Her armors were stronger than ever and he didnt know how to fight through her restraints without hurting her.

GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Welcome back dear..
I m frst one this time. ..hahaha
Can't believe. ..
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Unres. .
Its as always outstanding update dear. ..
Love whole Update. ..
Yhe way u expressed n described each n every part...
Love yhis brave aaliya..
I know she misunderstood zain...but its all right in her side..
And zain deserve it. .
Once again all past memories. ..frowned us also wd zain n asad 's rude n hurtful behavior toward aaliya..
Totally outstanding update dear. ..
Egrly waiting for next chapter. ...
Thanks alot for pm dea. .
Keep rocking
Tc
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are awesome ... And u back so happy