Posted: 10 years ago
nice update😊
will be waiting 4r ur nxt update
take care
thnx 4r pm
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update Gulab jamun!! πŸ‘ Loved it.. Little Sammy played a prank on his Mr. Stranger but everyone is unaware of it.. Smart kid ;).. And there Ayaan was blaming Barqat for it πŸ˜†.. Aaliya is trying to convince herself that someday she will fall in love with Jonathon but destiny has some other plans for all of them.. Liked Zain's determination to win their hearts.. I'm really going to miss you and your updates.. Best of luck Lara! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope you will achieve you goal πŸ˜ƒ.. Thanks for the pm.. Take care πŸ˜ƒ
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its awsm update dear. ...
Love again sammyn sarah...
They are souls of the story. ...
Again jon part was outstanding. ..
Again there is no feelings for zain not good or nor bad...
Tire puncture. ..its sammy na...hahaha love these cute pies...
Outstanding update dear. ..

About note...
Its ok dear...Don't be wrry...
We also going to miss u n ur passionate wrk. ..for a month
But life is more important. .
Our best wishes wd u dear...
Good luck dear..
Keep rocking
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update!!!
Luv spammy n Sarah!!!
Will miss u n ur updates!!!
Best of luck n take care!!!
shaalivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...!!
take care...have uur own time
take how much ever tym u want but dont lev ur stories incomplete :)
hugs :)
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the update...things should fall in places somehow
all the best for your THINGS thats happening in your life..do come soon
will miss your updates very badly

take care
luckyzaya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey lara 😊
i hope u remember me but if u dont then its not your fault...
actually after reading the first chapter of ur story nd being the first one to comment there :p
i had taken a break from IF πŸ₯±
now after returning back after a pretty long time ... nd missing whole 20 chapters of ur FF πŸ˜ƒ u cant even imagine how much anxious i was to read them

... nd i think u will be very proud of urself when i will tell u that i read the whole 20 chapters in matter of 2 hours ... nd i cant stop commenting right now at about 3:00 am in the morning/night whatever u may call. 😳 ( nd i m not joking)

now about the FF... can i tell you that i so want to hug u and blabber out a BIG BIG thnku for writing this beautiful FF of yours πŸ€— which has got me addicted like anything 😊

from the pain, the anguish , the fear which i directly connected to in the first few chapters to the love of a mother for her children, the feeling of protection of a father ... u have all the right to know buddy how well you write nd infuence the readers.. πŸ˜ƒ

U know there even came a moment when i was literally crying as if i was feeling her pain... as i was in her place ...nd that shows how great u r at writing

nd can i tell how much i luv those kids... i hope i had such a great imagination as yours

u know what? when i imagined all this while reading .. i suddenly wondered if it could have been a tv show or a film... which would definitly would have gone a grand hit for sure...

I normally dont read FFs but urs truly a beautiful exception... nd i have become a kind of greedy.. nd so im very sad that i would not be able to read this wonderful story of yours..

PS: wishing u a best of luck nd hoping that u will soon get well and over ur health nd other hurdles of life very easily... take care buddy nd have fun

PPS: sometimes my like button doesnt work so i hope u understand that.. nd here im assuring u that i luv each part of this story toatally dil se

- Lucky 😳 ❀️
Edited by luckyzaya14 - 10 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update!!!
Aaliyas decision to inform kids deir father..n she has already thought dey would love zain, nt knowin d little monsters plan of action to annoy zain...but d reaction would defntly awesome n I feel different:) (nt just kids but jonathan too)

Zain has no slightest idea dat aaliya is nt just hurt but also thinks hez fake, evrythin abt him is planned facade...m so eager for d jhatka he would gt wen she will inform her bounderies...Jonathan seems a nice frnd and its nice dat aaliya has given afair chance to her life, would love to see her introduce both kids n her relationship to zain..he will have d happiness to meet b d kids as father and d same time knowin d fact aaliya has moved on...love isnt easy n d most difficult thing abt it to sustain while d bumpy ride:)..eagrr to knw nxt n thNks for d PM Lara!!!!
Edited by Syed695 - 10 years ago